• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: FRIDAY FORECAST (Week #14 Dallas)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1639144168067.png

What's left to say at this point? This is a very big game that just might reignite the national interest that once fueled a viewership bonanza in the NFL. A Washington win, and there are going to be an avalanche of questions, and points of view, directed at their chances to repeat as division champions. A Dallas win and most will concede to the previously predicted division supremacy for the Cowboys.

1639144738112.png

There are very distinct "keys to victory" for both teams and they are similar, because for each, the number one key is scoring a touchdown first. Washington needs to literally put pressure on the Dallas offense by getting that first score, taking time off of the clock as they've done in their last 4 games, and forcing Dallas to repeatedly respond. Slowing down the Dallas offense is the number one key to victory for Washington, and the very best way to do that is by continuing to command their 2 to 1 time of possession rate that ends with some sort of score, preferably touchdowns. The key to that, begins and ends with:

1639145643211.png

... And inside of that is converting on third down, which will likely come down to who wins the matchup between;

1639145908927.png

I'm focusing on the offenses because both teams have similar vulnerabilities on defense that can, and I believe will be the third key to winning this game. Dallas and Washington can be run on, and both have weaknesses against the pass, so once again time of possession, is key and that means, limiting conversions and getting your defense off of the field. The team that is best able to do this will absolutely win this game.

It's football 101 folks, run the ball, win the game! What are your keys to victory? In the meantime, here are the questions:

1. Who wins this game?

2. Final score?

3. Player(s) of the game?

4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have everyone talking on Sunday night and Monday mornings?

Last edited:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 284571

What's left to say at this point? This is a very big game that just might reignite the national interest that once fueled a viewership bonanza in the NFL. A Washington win, and there are going to be an avalanche of questions, and points of view, directed at their chances to repeat as division champions. A Dallas win and most will concede to the previously predicted division supremacy for the Cowboys.

View attachment 284572

There are very distinct "keys to victory" for both teams and they are similar, because for each, the number one key is scoring a touchdown first. Washington needs to literally put pressure on the Dallas offense by getting that first score, taking time off of the clock as they've done in their last 4 games, and forcing Dallas to repeatedly respond. Slowing down the Dallas offense is the number one key to victory for Washington, and the very best way to do that is by continuing to command their 2 to 1 time of possession rate that ends with some sort of score, preferably touchdowns. The key to that, begins and ends with:

View attachment 284573

... And inside of that is converting on third down, which will likely come down to who wins the matchup between;

View attachment 284579

I'm focusing on the offenses because both teams have similar vulnerabilities on defense that can, and I believe will be the third key to winning this game. Dallas and Washington can be run on, and both have weaknesses against the pass, so once again time of possession, is key and that means, limiting conversions and getting your defense off of the field. The team that is best able to do this will absolutely win this game.

It's football 101 folks, run the ball, win the game! What are your keys to victory? In the meantime, here are the questions:

1. Who wins this game? Dallas

2. Final score? 27-24

3. Player(s) of the game? Lamb

4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have everyone talking on Sunday night and Monday mornings? Dak to Lamb to win in final 2 min. WJ3 has a difficult day keeping the youngster in check. Skins show well though.
Wow! This game. Haven't been excited for a Skins vs Cowboys game in a very long time. I know our team will fight. Lot's of missing pieces for us however. Must establish the run, play TO free solid football to have any chance.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
getting soooooooo hyped up!!!!

LFG!!!

HTTR

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well until we prove otherwise we cant seem to beat dak when he starts . we are 1-7

i dont think we match up well in the passing game when we are on defense .

so we have to keep the ball away from them as much as we can and hope our d/line and front 7 can get some pressure

dallas can blow us out and i dont think we can blow them out

our best chance to beat them is here so i will go 30 to 29 FET

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesnt the WFT have the #4 run defense in football?

I dont think they can be run on that easily.

Mix up McClutch. Unleash Samuels. Pull out the misdirection plays. Fake punta should be on the table. Zero blitzes.

All of it. Everything.

Win this first game, ESPECIALY after their idiot coach guaranteed victory, and it makes a sweep more likely.

Lets fucking GO.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesnt the WFT have the #4 run defense in football?

I dont think they can be run on that easily.

Mix up McClutch. Unleash Samuels. Pull out the misdirection plays. Fake punta should be on the table. Zero blitzes.

All of it. Everything.

Win this first game, ESPECIALY after their idiot coach guaranteed victory, and it makes a sweep more likely.

Lets fucking GO.
Hoping while being at home, the WFT comes out mad as a MF'r feeling disrespected and kicks the sheet out of the boys. Like real mad. Every tackle bone crushing, shit talk them and let them know that this ass whoopin is what you deserve!