• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Praying for Odom

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the stupidity that runs in your family speaks for itself too.

Instead of condemning his actions you enable them. Hopefully youll be the next one overdosing.

Feel free to keep your bullshit off the team boards. You've already made your stupidity obvious on the general boards. This is a team board.

Florida$t

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why the fuck would you pray for lamar odom?

HE did this to himself, he surrounded himself with vile trash and married one of the most worthless individuals this world has ever had the misfortune of meeting.

Lets all pat him on the head and tell him it's alright so he can do it again... yea... that'll work. It's people like DJ that encourage, enable and promote the kind of lifestyle lamar had.

I hope you dont have kids DJ and if you do, I hope they dont end up like lamar because of you.

I guess you make great choices all the time huh

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure does. Y don't you believe in god? Because you don't see him?
because he doesnt exist and im not going to believe someone walked on water when it's not possible without technology.

People huffing incense in caves, getting high on mushrooms and then writing about it, doesnt make it legit.

Florida$t

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because he doesnt exist and im not going to believe someone walked on water when it's not possible without technology.

People huffing incense in caves, getting high on mushrooms and then writing about it, doesnt make it legit.

O u believe in man I guess. Well I guess you should stop breathing because you can't see air either.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,081.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why the fuck would you pray for lamar odom?

HE did this to himself, he surrounded himself with vile trash and married one of the most worthless individuals this world has ever had the misfortune of meeting.

Lets all pat him on the head and tell him it's alright so he can do it again... yea... that'll work. It's people like DJ that encourage, enable and promote the kind of lifestyle lamar had.

I hope you dont have kids DJ and if you do, I hope they dont end up like lamar because of you.

You're a POS.....you fake ass internet tough guy.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,081.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignore the troll.

But doesn't look good for Lamar. Prayers to him and his loved ones

I ended up going with the Saints and the points....was scared off by so many people going with the Falcons and I thought Brees would have his squad ready....I almost went with the Falcons when I saw your large bet.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ended up going with the Saints and the points....was scared off by so many people going with the Falcons and I thought Brees would have his squad ready....I almost went with the Falcons when I saw your large bet.

Yeah. I got hammered on that one. Gotta start getting my bank back up now

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy come.....easy go......at least it's vcash.....:pound:

I've only bet once in the past 8 years legally and won $140 on a $20 parlay last Nba playoffs. I'm happy with that