• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Praying for Odom

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odom remains unconscious and is breathing with the aid of equipment. Its just a matter of time. I'll be surprised if he regains consciousness.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he's headed down the same path as his two homies did. Get well LO and with that, some help!!!!!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking good for Lamar being in a coma and his heart failing. He was the heart and soul of those championship teams. Sad to see his life devolve like this.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shame. Speedy recovery! Hopefully someone gets him help. I don't think being the the Khardasians helped him either.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody who has any ties to the Kardashians end up completly screwed-up or dead. Those people are insane and toxic. Case in point, Bruce Jenner or whomever it is.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why the fuck would you pray for lamar odom?

HE did this to himself, he surrounded himself with vile trash and married one of the most worthless individuals this world has ever had the misfortune of meeting.

Lets all pat him on the head and tell him it's alright so he can do it again... yea... that'll work. It's people like DJ that encourage, enable and promote the kind of lifestyle lamar had.

I hope you dont have kids DJ and if you do, I hope they dont end up like lamar because of you.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HE did this to himself, he surrounded himself with vile trash and married one of the most worthless individuals this world has ever had the misfortune of meeting.

Lets all pat him on the head and tell him it's alright so he can do it again... yea... that'll work. It's people like DJ that encourage, enable and promote the kind of lifestyle lamar had.

I hope you dont have kids DJ and if you do, I hope they dont end up like lamar because of you.

I think the stupidity in the above post speaks for itself.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

because you'd be moved to do that for anyone who clearly needs help...even in the case of self-inflicted damage...

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the stupidity in the above post speaks for itself.

I think the stupidity that runs in your family speaks for itself too.

Instead of condemning his actions you enable them. Hopefully youll be the next one overdosing.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And reading a 2000 year old book of mythology explains it? LOL

k, so YOU not accepting it CLEARLY makes it a "myth"...:lol:

EQUALLY clearly YOU saying he doesn't exist makes him go away. good stuff there...

but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night...

not that i'm here to argue religion with you. just sayin'...