• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post in here if your team is in the Top 10 scoring offense & Top 10 scoring defense

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
41-sports-jersey-football-number-t-shirt-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

That didn't answer any of the questions asked.....

Ok. Well, you guise have a great season!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan fans aren't making threads about having a top 10 offense and defense. And any realistic UM fan will tell you we are probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the B1G right now.

Our offense is mediocre at best and we've been carried by a defense that had to replace 10 starters from last year's defense. So if someone says UM is going to lose a few games, I'd agree because I'm not delusional. As a matter of fact, I picked UM to go 9-3 or 8-4 on the season.

And I agree 100% quality teams find ways to win when they aren't playing their best, but that is usually the saying when you are playing middle of the road teams, not CFB bottom feeders. Rutgers is ranked 110th out of 130 teams. Oregon State is 105th out of 130 teams. They shouldn't even be on the same field as UW, let alone make it a game.

But if you think UW is a championship caliber team, don't let me ruin your dream.
Where in this thread has anyone said anything about UW being a championship team. I'll wait for that answer (You won't provide one).

Since when has one of AG's troll threads meant anything other than he's trolling?

ALL teams are not the same on the road. ALL. 100% with no exception. UW has been slow in basically every road game the last two seasons. They haven't lost any of them. They almost seem bored against teams they have a very high expectation of beating, but in any event none this year have been in contention.

There are 65 teams either in a P5, or considered P5 level. Every year maybe 2-4 of those end up undefeated? And how many of the top 25 with losses end up with those on the road? Most is it fair to say?

So insanely good teams (Like bama in some years) basically don't lose or look that bad even on the road.

Great teams find ways to win even when they do look down for parts of a game. They don't tend to take an entire game off.

Good teams can still beat bad teams on the road, but sometimes it's ugly as fuck. And they often lose to decent teams on the road.

Then there's everyone else.

I already said I don't expect UW in the playoffs, but you keep trying to make my questioning your football IQ about something it's not. Whether they are in the playoffs or not will have 0.0% to do with starting off slow against Rutgers in week 1 and eventually beating them easily.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in this thread has anyone said anything about UW being a championship team. I'll wait for that answer (You won't provide one).

Since when has one of AG's troll threads meant anything other than he's trolling?

ALL teams are not the same on the road. ALL. 100% with no exception. UW has been slow in basically every road game the last two seasons. They haven't lost any of them. They almost seem bored against teams they have a very high expectation of beating, but in any event none this year have been in contention.

There are 65 teams either in a P5, or considered P5 level. Every year maybe 2-4 of those end up undefeated? And how many of the top 25 with losses end up with those on the road? Most is it fair to say?

So insanely good teams (Like bama in some years) basically don't lose or look that bad even on the road.

Great teams find ways to win even when they do look down for parts of a game. They don't tend to take an entire game off.

Good teams can still beat bad teams on the road, but sometimes it's ugly as fuck. And they often lose to decent teams on the road.

I already said I don't expect UW in the playoffs, but you keep trying to make my questioning your football IQ about something it's not. Whether they are in the playoffs or not will have 0.0% to do with starting off slow against Rutgers in week 1 and eventually beating them easily.
The CFP committee can't say 'no' to a 13 - 0 Washington team.

AP_16338218289311.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CFP committee can't say 'no' to a 13 - 0 Washington team.

AP_16338218289311.jpg
Of course not, but you know I'm more of a realist. They have at best a 25% chance of running the rest of the way undefeated. Really good teams lose games every year. Can't afford anymore injuries if they want to keep that hope alive either.

They will struggle if they start off slow against Stanford. No other games looks that complicated on paper, but shit happens every year.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not, but you know I'm more of a realist. They have at best a 25% chance of running the rest of the way undefeated. Really good teams lose games every year. Can't afford anymore injuries if they want to keep that hope alive either.

They will struggle if they start off slow against Stanford. No other games looks that complicated on paper, but shit happens every year.
BELIEVE !!!

zf4ZOmN.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever.gif

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was simply stating -- Washington has struggled in the first half against two teams ranked towards the bottom of the 130 FBS teams.

And if you don't expect UW in the playoffs, you agree with exactly what I said. I see UW losing more than one PAC game. So why are we even arguing?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was simply stating -- Washington has struggled in the first half against two teams ranked towards the bottom of the 130 FBS teams.

And if you don't expect UW in the playoffs, you agree with exactly what I said. I see UW losing more than one PAC game. So why are we even arguing?
No sir, we most certainly do not agree.

I can go back and quote you if you like, but I am CLEARLY saying they will probably lose a game because almost no Pac team EVER goes undefeated and shit happens. There is ZERO.ZERO to do with Rutgers in that statement. You honestly have to be a complete moron to base your views of a team on something that stupid. Period.

And your characterization now that you are trying to add a second team is also flawed. The truth is they have gotten off to a slow start on offense in all 3 of their road games this year. They also got off to a slow start in their road games last year. They are still 8-0 in road games over that span. They beat the Beavers by 35 and Colorado by 27. Slow starts really don't mean much if you still handle your business. Their defense has been steady outside of one drive against Rutgers and one drive against Colorado.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir, we most certainly do not agree.

I can go back and quote you if you like, but I am CLEARLY saying they will probably lose a game because almost no Pac team EVER goes undefeated and shit happens. There is ZERO.ZERO to do with Rutgers in that statement. You honestly have to be a complete moron to base your views of a team on something that stupid. Period.

And your characterization now that you are trying to add a second team is also flawed. The truth is they have gotten off to a slow start on offense in all 3 of their road games this year. They also got off to a slow start in their road games last year. They are still 8-0 in road games over that span. They beat the Beavers by 35 and Colorado by 27. Slow starts really don't mean much if you still handle your business. Their defense has been steady outside of one drive against Rutgers and one drive against Colorado.

VT is a habitual offender of getting off to a slow start this year with the exception of the WVU game. We played a top 5 team and look what happened. Everyone knows Washington is a good team. I just think the stats are padded right now because of way lesser talent and when they play a legitimate Top 5 team it will probably show.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT is a habitual offender of getting off to a slow start this year with the exception of the WVU game. We played a top 5 team and look what happened. Everyone knows Washington is a good team. I just think the stats are padded right now because of way lesser talent and when they play a legitimate Top 5 team it will probably show.
They won't face a legitimate top 5 team in the regular season schedule. Their best teams left to play are Stanford, Utah, and WSU. Only two are ranked and WSU has yet to play a road game so calling them #11 right now might be a bit premature. Stanford is the only one of the 3 on the road. How they start in that game will be big.

As for winning games should they reach the playoffs, I don't see them quite ready for that level of play. They could catch someone off guard and win a first round game if they had a lucky draw, but that's about it. They need a few more years of higher level recruiting and depth building to even think about that level of play.