• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post in here if your team is in the Top 10 scoring offense & Top 10 scoring defense

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on earth are some of you so hung up on that game? New to football are you? I mean slow starts in a game they end up winning by 20 comfortably on the road in the first week tell you how the team is overall and how they are going to do months later?

You do realize that is entirely ludicrous right? I mean you are just trying to troll AG yeah? Because if this is serious you are a complete fucking retard.

:lol:

Does anyone take trustmeiamwrong seriously?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd really like to take Washington serious. It is impossible though when I watched them fighting tooth and nail against Rutgers and Rutgers putting up 300+ yards of offense.

Will be interesting to see how they fare against the rest of the PAC when they start playing teams with a pulse. Wouldn't be shocked to see them lose more than once.
First game of the year, traveled across the US ... it happens.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone take trustmeiamwrong seriously?
Well no, but I do enjoy pointing out idiots here and there.

It's well known I need better hobbies.

:suds:

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't decide which post is crazier, OD thinking they would have gone 4-0 for the next month if their QB wasn't hurt...or this thread.

Washington needs to play a Top 15 or so team and then get back to everyone on stats. And in reviewing Washington's schedule the only team you play with that kind of resume right now is Washington State. Wins are Rutgers, Montana, Fresno state, Colorado (semi-decent team) and Oregon State.

Same applies to Oregon as well but we will find out how good they are this week...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on earth are some of you so hung up on that game? New to football are you? I mean slow starts in a game they end up winning by 20 comfortably on the road in the first week tell you how the team is overall and how they are going to do months later?

You do realize that is entirely ludicrous right? I mean you are just trying to troll AG yeah? Because if this is serious you are a complete fucking retard.

:lol:

Because it is RUTGERS. We aren't talking about a middle of the road P5 team, we are talking about the school who lost the following week to frickin' Eastern Michigan.

Do teams improve week after week? Yeah, they can. But Washington has played a schedule Charmin would be proud of to this point. So no one knows what you will get once you play a real team.

After seeing them struggled through the first half against teams like Rutgers and Oregon State. I'd be willing to bet, once they face a legit team, they will have a couple losses.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it is RUTGERS. We aren't talking about a middle of the road P5 team, we are talking about the school who lost the following week to frickin' Eastern Michigan.

Do teams improve week after week? Yeah, they can. But Washington has played a schedule Charmin would be proud of to this point. So no one knows what you will get once you play a real team.

After seeing them struggled through the first half against teams like Rutgers and Oregon State. I'd be willing to bet, once they face a legit team, they will have a couple losses.
Michigan was trailing to the boilermakers at the half. They still let Air Force hang around until the 4th quarter. Does that mean your boys are utter and complete shit and doomed?

Quality teams find ways to win even when they aren't at their best. That's the story of college football.

Shall we look at teams like last years champions and see the games that made you go :wtf:

You honestly haven't a clue about this sport. Not one.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan was trailing to the boilermakers at the half. They still let Air Force hang around until the 4th quarter. Does that mean your boys are utter and complete shit and doomed?

Quality teams find ways to win even when they aren't at their best. That's the story of college football.

Shall we look at teams like last years champions and see the games that made you go :wtf:

Yes. Doom is looming this Saturday for them, and I'm not talking about their player either.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd really like to take Washington serious. It is impossible though when I watched them fighting tooth and nail against Rutgers and Rutgers putting up 300+ yards of offense.

Will be interesting to see how they fare against the rest of the PAC when they start playing teams with a pulse. Wouldn't be shocked to see them lose more than once.

They did the same thing against Rutgers last year. They only, and I say only because Rutgers was losing by 50+ in conference, beat Rutgers by 35 last year, at home. And Washington still made the CFP. If they lose once, they'll more than likely make the CFP(assuming that loss doesn't cost them a spot in the pac 12 CG). They get Oregon, Utah and Wazzu all at home which helps.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did the same thing against Rutgers last year. They only, and I say only because Rutgers was losing by 50+ in conference, beat Rutgers by 35 last year, at home. And Washington still made the CFP. If they lose once, they'll more than likely make the CFP(assuming that loss doesn't cost them a spot in the pac 12 CG). They get Oregon, Utah and Wazzu all at home which helps.
Look, do I think UW is going to win the championship this year? No. Highly doubt it. Does it have a THING to do with fucking Rutgers? :L Um, no. UW isn't build around a video game offense and no real defense like Oregon was and like a few teams that reach 60+ regularly are. They are balanced and lean on both in different match ups. They had a slow start on the road in all 3 of those games so far. They weren't fast out of the gate at Colorado either. They still haven't had anything close to a scare in any of those. There are clowns like this guy that just don't understand football 101 it seems.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rutgers vs. Washington - Game Summary - September 3, 2016 - ESPN <--- here's the box score for the Rutgers vs Washington game (2016). Washington was playing 2nd and 3rd stringers 5 min. into the 3rd qtr. when they were up 41 - 3.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, do I think UW is going to win the championship this year? No. Highly doubt it. Does it have a THING to do with fucking Rutgers? :L Um, no. UW isn't build around a video game offense and no real defense like Oregon was and like a few teams that reach 60+ regularly are. They are balanced and lean on both in different match ups. They had a slow start on the road in all 3 of those games so far. They weren't fast out of the gate at Colorado either. They still haven't had anything close to a scare in any of those. There are clowns like this guy that just don't understand football 101 it seems.

Yeah, I agree. I never thought the Rutgers game was in question. Beating Colorado by 4 TD's on the road is impressive. If he's gonna judge a team off one game, why can't it be in their best performance? Can't just cherry pick one game.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with all these dipshits who shouldn't be posting in here posting in here? Get the fuck out you stupid assholes. Last I checked OSU, Michigan, and whoever the hell else was not in the top 10 in these categories. Go cry about it somewhere else.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rutgers vs. Washington - Game Summary - September 3, 2016 - ESPN <--- here's the box score for the Rutgers vs Washington game (2016). Washington was playing 2nd and 3rd stringers 5 min. into the 3rd qtr. when they were up 41 - 3.
He means other teams were blowing them out with video games numbers while UW just kind of beat them as if they weren't that bad.

Some people believe football is played in a vacuum. Different teams have different strengths and different methods. What matters is winning. If you are a defensive minded team like MSU was a few years ago or Nebraska was back in the day and that wins you games, good on you. Stanford doesn't need to blow out teams when their defense is solid. Scoring 21 is fine if you don't give up over 10.

There are just a lot of clueless people to how this sport actually works it seems and that Michigan tool is right up there in cluelessville.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He means other teams were blowing them out with video games numbers while UW just kind of beat them as if they weren't that bad.

Some people believe football is played in a vacuum. Different teams have different strengths and different methods. What matters is winning. If you are a defensive minded team like MSU was a few years ago or Nebraska was back in the day and that wins you games, good on you. Stanford doesn't need to blow out teams when their defense is solid. Scoring 21 is fine if you don't give up over 10.

There are just a lot of clueless people to how this sport actually works it seems and that Michigan tool is right up there in cluelessville.
Harbaugh is known for keeping his starters in late during blowouts in order to run up the score. SC got a taste of that when the prick went for two with seconds on the clock and Stanford already had that game in the bag.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean that Rutgers team that joined the Big10 back in 2012 and were suppose to be up and coming so the AD at the time decided "hey why not, since the Big10 added them"

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michigan fans aren't making threads about having a top 10 offense and defense. And any realistic UM fan will tell you we are probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the B1G right now.

Our offense is mediocre at best and we've been carried by a defense that had to replace 10 starters from last year's defense. So if someone says UM is going to lose a few games, I'd agree because I'm not delusional. As a matter of fact, I picked UM to go 9-3 or 8-4 on the season.

And I agree 100% quality teams find ways to win when they aren't playing their best, but that is usually the saying when you are playing middle of the road teams, not CFB bottom feeders. Rutgers is ranked 110th out of 130 teams. Oregon State is 105th out of 130 teams. They shouldn't even be on the same field as UW, let alone make it a game.

But if you think UW is a championship caliber team, don't let me ruin your dream.