• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible road game in London 2014

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From PFT

Here is the interesting parts:
Based on the current scheduling formula, potential opponents include the Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Dolphins, Chiefs, Chargers, and Broncos. The NFL typically doesn’t export divisional games to London, for competitive reasons.

The 49ers will play in London later this month, making a second straight trip less likely. Given the security issues that arise when the two teams play each other, however, it could make sense to take the Battle for the Bay Area out of the Bay Area.

Basically, there is a 20% chance that the Cardinals will play the Raiders road game in London, if the schedule plays out as represented.:lame:

I am not really a fan of playing games in London as either the home or away team.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't really bother me all that much. I would rather they did it with preseason games, but whatever.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cool with an away game in London. Takes away home field advantage from one of our would-be away games.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why they even play in London. Are people in England even into the NFL. I personally don't see the benefit of this. If the NFL is thinking of expanding to another country wouldn't the choice be Canada.