• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it isn’t mistreating people who don’t have a right to be here.

Actually, the word used for blacks was property.

They are here legally. We can tell them to leave though which I am not advocating. I am advocating stopping further immigration.

It isn’t a stretch at all. It is the law of supply and demand...and it works in the work force as well.

Illegals are not responsible for all that is wrong. They are responsible for being wrong themselves. Their existence in this country is against the law of the land, correct?

IM going to leave that first part alone. Its rather telling as to how you think on this subject, but I will let it ride.

As for we can tell people here legally to leave, true we could. BUt I still dont think the magical supply and demand will raise wages. Because employers as i have mentioned are not too inclined to raise wages and lower profit margins. I have seen jobs open for MONTHS because the employer didnt want to pay more than the going rate for a position. And mainly because as you said, eventually some one hungry will take the job for what they are willing to pay.

And yes you got me.. it is the law.. for now any ways.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The people hurt by illegal immigration are the low-skilled and under educated people in the US. Most foreigners in this country are low-skilled and under educated. This means there is more competition for those jobs. If there is more competition for those jobs, then the employers can keep wages down by hiring foreigners who WILL work for less.

If we allow the foreigners to take those jobs, what happens to the Americans that are not working? They become the chronically unemployed that the other citizens have to take care of through taxes because the foreigners will not pay nearly enough in taxes, if any at all, to take care of those they put out of work.

On the surface that makes sense sure but...isnt really how things happen in practice. Immigration has been and continues to be an extremely positive thing for our country - which is a good thing for ALL Americans.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the surface that makes sense sure but...isnt really how things happen in practice. Immigration has been and continues to be an extremely positive thing for our country - which is a good thing for ALL Americans.

Explain how it is good for all Americans. I just told you why it is not.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM going to leave that first part alone. Its rather telling as to how you think on this subject, but I will let it ride.

As for we can tell people here legally to leave, true we could. BUt I still dont think the magical supply and demand will raise wages. Because employers as i have mentioned are not too inclined to raise wages and lower profit margins. I have seen jobs open for MONTHS because the employer didnt want to pay more than the going rate for a position. And mainly because as you said, eventually some one hungry will take the job for what they are willing to pay.

And yes you got me.. it is the law.. for now any ways.

So you disagree with supply and demand?

The employers you are referring to, can they do the jobs on their own? If they cannot do the jobs on their own, how do they hire people if there are not enough workers to work for them? They raise their wages, or the business goes out of business. Yes, they could in turn raise prices but eventually the market would equalize in a position where it should be.

Do you believe we should just let any person into this country to live off the goodness of the American people?

Explain to me why Mexico charges upwards of 50k to immigrate to a place where people do not want to be and illegal immigration is met with prison, but we let people walk in, bring their families, and we pay them to do this.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
illegal or legal immigration ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great day for DC

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
illegal or legal immigration ?

I will take that and I will say both. And here is why.

The sooner there is no "Majority" the sooner we stop having a situation where one group feels the can make all the decisions because they simply outnumber everyone else. IM all for if some one immigrates and commits a crime being held accountable. But the process of limiting immigration status based on ethnic region needs to end. And until that happens I got no issue with some one who comes in and does everything else we would expect from a citizen. At some point we need to stop with this racial bullshit, and the only way that happens is when no one racial group feels they are in control because they simply outnumber all others and lets face it have more guns.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The sooner there is no "Majority" the sooner we stop having a situation where one group feels the can make all the decisions because they simply outnumber everyone else. IM all for if some one immigrates and commits a crime being held accountable. But the process of limiting immigration status based on ethnic region needs to end. And until that happens I got no issue with some one who comes in and does everything else we would expect from a citizen. At some point we need to stop with this racial bullshit, and the only way that happens is when no one racial group feels they are in control because they simply outnumber all others and lets face it have more guns.

Illegal immigration costs this country billions . I don’t buy anyone with a brain wants to ban people based on race

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Illegal immigration costs this country billions . I don’t buy anyone with a brain wants to ban people based on race

Look into how difficult it is for some one from south or central America to get even a visitors visa.

Melania got a Einstein exemption.... then tell me we arent basing visa status and eventual citizenship on how well one does or doesnt tan.

I agree people with a brain dont want to ban people based on race... but those afraid of losing majority status will never come out and just say thats what they are really worried about.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look into how difficult it is for some one from south or central America to get even a visitors visa.

Melania got a Einstein exemption.... then tell me we arent basing visa status and eventual citizenship on how well one does or doesnt tan.

I agree people with a brain dont want to ban people based on race... but those afraid of losing majority status will never come out and just say thats what they are really worried about.

Why is it difficult? It is difficult because people from those countries have a tendency to overstay.

Intelligence versus race? I will allow intelligent people to enter regardless of race over allowing a race because it is a race.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There will always be a majority. Whether the majority is based on race, which you apparently think people give a damn, or on belief or culture, there will always be a majority.

Why should immigration based on origin stop? Honestly, somebody from Mogadishu or from Rome, which is more likely to be a bad choice?

The only people that give a damn about race are the people complaining about it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will always be a majority. Whether the majority is based on race, which you apparently think people give a damn, or on belief or culture, there will always be a majority.

Why should immigration based on origin stop? Honestly, somebody from Mogadishu or from Rome, which is more likely to be a bad choice?

The only people that give a damn about race are the people complaining about it.

Yea.. you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel comfortable about it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#ALLCAPS!!!

Caps have the Pimp CUP!!!!

0pimpcup7.jpg

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll get back to that convo tomorrow.

For now...

LETS GO CAPS!!! :first:

I wont, let you know why in a moment. But i agree.. go CAPS!!!

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC has a championship boys! #ALLCAPS

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2