• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet people only seem to be REALLY worried about illegal crossings from south of the border and the designated shithole countries.

My point is, its rather apparent that some folks are only welcoming to people that look like them. Anyone else... isnt really welcome in their book.

I dont see many Norwegians lining up to come here.. i wonder why??

What makes one group more capable of taking care of themselves than another. Because reality is, I dont see many Americans willing to work two and three jobs, and live with 10 people in a two bedroom apartment in order to take care of themselves unless they have no other choice. Yet these lazy folks from south of the border have been doing it for years.

Well there are only two countries connected to the US and share a border. The first is Canada who isn’t attached to any shithole countries. The second is Mexico, which is attached to shithole countries. Canadians don’t flock to the US because they ar stable. Mexico and other Central/South American countries do flock here because they want to escape the shithole.

Your point is you believe the world to be racist, even though there are many other reasons we want people from better countries.

Nope...never said they were lazy. Hell, Americans are generally lazy. That doesn’t mean we are not taking care of far too many immigrants. Many of those hard workers are sending money back to their own countries and not really helping the US economy. I admire many of the immigrant families personally. Americans would line up and work more if we didn’t make it easy for them to be lazy.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already mentioned this before but an illegal alien stole my identity and it took years to clear up the damage .

And the reality is, an Illegal probably bought your ID from a good old American. But lets not nitpick.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something the MSM doesn’t report . CNN , abc nbc cbs pbs MSNBC , CNBC , HN are included .
From Oct 2017. To Oct 2018 the following happened
Ice arrested 6600 murderers and sex offenders illegally here

4975 sex offenders 1641 murderers
Another 1913 sex offenders are pending as is 387 murders

Over 158581 of arrests of illegals. With 66% convicted of crimes

54630 convicted of DWI
29987 convicted of assault
9834 convicted of burglary
3740 convicted of sexual assaults
1294 convicted of kidnapping

How many “caravans “ do the above numbers represent ?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something the MSM doesn’t report . CNN , abc nbc cbs pbs MSNBC , CNBC , HN are included .
From Oct 2017. To Oct 2018 the following happened
Ice arrested 6600 murderers and sex offenders illegally here

4975 sex offenders 1641 murderers
Another 1913 sex offenders are pending as is 387 murders

Over 158581 of arrests of illegals. With 66% convicted of crimes

54630 convicted of DWI
29987 convicted of assault
9834 convicted of burglary
3740 convicted of sexual assaults
1294 convicted of kidnapping

How many “caravans “ do the above numbers represent ?

When you focus on less that 1/1000th of the population because of their immigration status and ethnic background, but ignore the level of gun violence and similar crimes committed by good old Americans... which is 20 times as high... it makes one wonder how much this is actually about the safety of Americans.

But I know, I know... its not about race.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you focus on less that 1/1000th of the population because of their immigration status and ethnic background, but ignore the level of gun violence and similar crimes committed by good old Americans... which is 20 times as high... it makes one wonder how much this is actually about the safety of Americans.

It said illegals no mention of race at all . You mentioned it

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It said illegals no mention of race at all . You mentioned it

MAilnly because when people mention illegals, the narrative has been framed to picture this

a-mexican-farm-worker-harvesting-cabbage-on-a-farm-in-fruitland-idaho-A0DRTJ.jpg

INstead of this

gotblackmail.png

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's anyone here who actually believes that a wall can stop anyone from coming into the country, then I can believe that this can be a real way to get through that wall.:pound:

th
Is a wall going to stop all illegal invasion? No. Will it stop the utmost determined? No. Will it curtail the vast majority? Yes.

It's a perfectly viable option, and one the majority of the people in a majority of the states elected the man for....it's that simple.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already mentioned this before but an illegal alien stole my identity and it took years to clear up the damage .

How is it destroying our country?

Your anecdotal story is no way to determine policy.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... No...

Illegal immigrants living here actually commit crime less frequently than native born citizens.

NO facts allowed man.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... No...

Illegal immigrants living here actually commit crime less frequently than native born citizens.

Prove that to be true. I know the statistics you will put up; however, an illegal is less likely to report a crime as well. From there, they are so busy trying to dodge the law, they try to stay under the radar.

Here is a statistic for you...every person illegally in this country is a criminal by definition.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First...illegals are 4/100 of this country of the population.

Who is ignoring gun violence? Do we not arrest those involved?

If we have Americans committing crime, why would we import more people to do the same thing?

It isn’t about safety for me...it is about sovereignty. Is it fair to those who follow the legal process of immigration to allow those who say fuck the system to stay? That is the only question you need to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.