• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By your logic because a small percentage of immigrants commit crimes, we need to enact stricter controls and severely limit the number of certain types of immigrants to the country... both legal and illegal.

Im just applying that same logic to guns. We need to severely limit the number and types of guns available to the public for the greater safety of all of us.

Except one is a Constitutional Right...whereas, the other is an actual crime you want to allow.

IN what situation are you going to need one, nevermind multiple high capacity semi-automatic rifles to defend your home??

Perhaps one of those riots will get a little too close to my house. Perhaps the tyranny you fear from this POTUS will spill into my yard.

But you know guys, IM willing to meet you in the middle.

I would be fine with FULLY funding the wall in exchange for requiring ALL high capacity weapons to have to be registered and ammo sales also tracked and registered.

You wanna know who is coming into the country and the ability to deny people entry. I want to know who owns all these high kill guns and who is stockpiling guns and ammo to "defend" their home.

It isn’t meeting anybody in the middle. You are asking US citizens to give up their rights in return for something viewed as defense of the nation.

Again, we should look into crime statistics between liberal hypocrites and gun toting conservatives. I will say with great confidence our prisons are filled with liberals.

Now, as a black man, I find it really funny that you want the same government you claim to be tyrannical limiting your ability to defend yourself.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard love is one thing bud, but making your kids nutsack bleed is another story entirely.

Fuck A.P.
I guess no different than Zeke pounding the hell out of that young girl. Yea, tuff love may be a bit much in both cases,,, maybe just a spanking instead... or just take his power ranger away for a couple hours,,, that usually does the trick too.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid.....the NFL getting involved in players disciplining their kids.

Agree, the NFL gets involved in a few too many things regarding players.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that i agree, but the troll in me wants to say it looks like AP needs a week to recover anyways

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If AP is suspended, the NFL will get sued. It isn’t illegal to spank a child.

How stupid is that? Hit an adult with a belt and you go to jail; do the same thing to an innocent and vulnerable child and people will defend it as “parenting”. It’s mental illness.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How stupid is that? Hit an adult with a belt and you go to jail; do the same thing to an innocent and vulnerable child and people will defend it as “parenting”. It’s mental illness.

Boy go get me a switch. No wonder you’re such a snowflake.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy go get me a switch. No wonder you’re such a snowflake.

If you need a weapon to get your point across, you’re a shitty communicator. If you need a weapon to discipline your child, you’re a shitty parent.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need a weapon to get your point across, you’re a shitty communicator. If you need a weapon to discipline your child, you’re a shitty parent.

Belt a weapon?? Bwhahahaha

What a sissy boy you are

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAR6BAgLEAw&usg=AOvVaw09_yoiAbZQdlVZVauGlTT_

Here's a link to one of the many articles on this topic.

So much to say about this from both sides of the argument. I don't see a reason to insert my opinion because as with most things that won't change anyone's mind.

I'll say this though.

I'm 37 years old and the wife and I are expecting our 1st child in March after 2 miscarriages. When I was a boy I had the belt a few times, cut my own switch, etc.

I never did and still don't consider my experience as abuse. A couple of whacks on the rear end stung for a bit and that's all.

To each his own though, and parents have the right to make their own decisions IMO. However there is a line that can't be crossed.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, it's AD. As in All Day. He runs the ball All Day .

Except when he's beating his kids.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it takes a real man to beat a child.

Nah...it takes a real father to discipline his child. Not some sappy little liberal bitch who only talks like he knows anything.

If you were a father, you would understand the statement “this wis going to hurt me more than it is you” is actually truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.