• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was as if Trump either completely misunderstood the question — or chose intentionally to ignore it in order to make his statement about the server and the Clinton emails.

In any case, Trump’s response instantly sent CNN’s Anderson Cooper and former President Barack Obama’s CIA Director John Brennan spiraling to new levels of extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome.

“You have been watching perhaps one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president at a summit in front of a Russian leader certainly that I’ve ever seen. An extraordinary press conference,” Cooper said immediately after the Helsinki conference ended.
“Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of ‘high crimes & misdemeanors.’ It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???” Brennan tweeted at the same time.

Cooper and Brennan undoubtedly set the narrative tone for the liberal mainstream media and the legions of self-serving former Obama administration officials — Trump was a disgrace, a traitor, deserving of impeachment.

But that tone conveniently ignores Trump’s most explicit attempt yet to focus attention on what may well be the weak spot in the armor of anti-Trump fanatics to destroy his presidency. If U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials were convinced it was Russians who hacked into the servers of the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, why didn’t they demand those servers be turned over to them to determine what the Russians were after?

Trump didn’t say so, but why else would he have used a moment when the eyes of the world were on him and Putin to raise the question yet again of what was on the DNC’s server and why the FBI didn’t demand it be turned over — unless he has an idea of the answer?

Consider these facts:

• Former British spy Christopher Steele, author of the infamous Trump/Russia dossier, has extensive links to Russian interests with close ties to that country’s intelligence networks. What are the specifics of those links?
  • Steele’s work in compiling the dossier was paid for by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the DNC at a time that she controlled it. Why did she agree to lay out money (campaign funds?) for Steele’s work, and how was this payment agreement negotiated?
  • The cutout for the Clinton campaign and the DNC to make those payments to Steele via Fusion GPS was the Washington, D.C., law firm OF Perkins Coie, well-known for its role in defending Democrats. Who retained the firm, when did they retain it, and on what terms?
  • Former congressional Democrat IT aide Imran Awan had access to the DNC’s server via then-DNC Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s personal laptop, and to the server of the House Democratic Caucus via his work for then-Rep. Xavier Becerra. How many of those 33,000 destroyed Clinton emails were on those servers?
  • There is evidence Awan has ties to Pakistan’s infamous intelligence service, which is notorious for playing both sides of every international conflict, including the U.S. and Russia. Is this why DOJ recently flatly contradicted the claims of the House sergeant-at-arms and chief administrative officer that Awan represented a serious national security threat?
Neither Cooper, nor Brennan, nor any of the rest of the mainstream media voices screaming for Trump’s impeachment will address those facts because they don’t want to know the answers.

That’s also why they will never ask Mueller or former FBI Director James Comey or former Attorney General Loretta Lynch why they didn’t do whatever was necessary as soon as the alleged Russian hacking was known to have occurred to gain possession of those servers at the center of Russian collusion scandal.

But unless and until those questions are answered, the American people will never have a complete understanding of who colluded with the Russians to sway the outcome of the 2016 president contest.

Don’t expect Trump to stop demanding the answers.

https://www.lifezette.com/author/marktapscott/

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, for every person that could not bring themselves to vote for HIllary, and simply didnt vote because of those damned emails.. Russia won.

For every person who figured Trump was better than Crooked HIllary and voted against their conscious.. Russia won.

It wasn’t the emails of Hillary...it was the fact she was a criminal. Overlooking the emails, she definitely obstructed justice trying to get rid of those emails and server. Aren’t you the one who is extremely hateful of Trump because you believe he obstructed justice when he fired a guy that deserved to be fired?

I am extremely happy I voted for Trump for, if nothing else, Gorsuch and hopefully Kavanaugh.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t the emails of Hillary...it was the fact she was a criminal. Overlooking the emails, she definitely obstructed justice trying to get rid of those emails and server. Aren’t you the one who is extremely hateful of Trump because you believe he obstructed justice when he fired a guy that deserved to be fired?

I am extremely happy I voted for Trump for, if nothing else, Gorsuch and hopefully Kavanaugh.

So innocent until proven guilty.. unless you are a democrat. Thanks for clearing that up.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
President Obama mocked the notion that Russia was a threat in 2012, and then fell asleep at the wheel as Russia attacked our electoral system in 2016. Why aren’t Democrats and the mainstream media outraged at him?

Maybe it was to back up this ebb

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh is this like my official SportsHoopla true conservative test??

And kavanaugh seems fine but I'll admit i havent heard all that much about him.

And yes ive said i agreed with some things. I like tax cuts. But i think hes done more bad than good and thats before you even get to anything involving russia or his own character or lack thereof.

Its looking as if he'll get more accomplished in two to three years than Bush or Obummer did in 16 years

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh is this like my official SportsHoopla true conservative test??

And kavanaugh seems fine but I'll admit i havent heard all that much about him.

And yes ive said i agreed with some things. I like tax cuts. But i think hes done more bad than good and thats before you even get to anything involving russia or his own character or lack thereof.

No test. I'm just trying to figure out your hatred for the man and his policies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So innocent until proven guilty.. unless you are a democrat. Thanks for clearing that up.

Innocent until proven guilty is a courtroom thing...not a public opinion thing.

1- there is no disputing Hillary destroyed her emails after being subpoenaed by Congress.

2-there is no disputing she destroyed her servers and phone after being subpoenaed by Congress.

This is the very definition of obstruction.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me those things didn’t happen

Fake News and a witch hunt....

Did I say that right??

BY the way, I do think HIllary was guilty of something. BUt that does not preclude that all the looking into her was PArtisan as it gets. And politically motivated.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So provide something to actually back that up.

We know Russia tried to hurt the hillary campaign and worked to help Trump.
So provide something to actually back that up.

We know Russia tried to hurt the hillary campaign and worked to help Trump.

We know HRC and DNC tried to hurt and did hurt Bernie. How many SI's do we need? Does two wrongs make a right? HRC lost because many people did not want her, she is not very likeable.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know HRC and DNC tried to hurt and did hurt Bernie. How many SI's do we need? Does two wrongs make a right? HRC lost because many people did not want her, she is not very likeable.

Agreed, but I am seriously starting to doubt which of the two was actually the lesser of two evils.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but I am seriously starting to doubt which of the two was actually the lesser of two evils.

Not me! You know what Trump is doing even if you don't like it. HRC would have been doing her thing behind your back. Old street fighter says "I would rather see the punch coming than get hit from behind." I wouldn't have wanted Bernie either, he didn't have the balls to stand up for himself.

Uncle Joe or Kasich would have been my choice if I had one.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its looking as if he'll get more accomplished in two to three years than Bush or Obummer did in 16 years
Yep, neither one of those men managed to destroy the great republic that elected him and it sure looks like Trump could pull that off...all in the name of his bloated ego.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me! You know what Trump is doing even if you don't like it. HRC would have been doing her thing behind your back. Old street fighter says "I would rather see the punch coming than get hit from behind." I wouldn't have wanted Bernie either, he didn't have the balls to stand up for himself.

Uncle Joe or Kasich would have been my choice if I had one.
The death of Beau Biden had a monumental impact upon our country, IMHO...Joe would have swept Hillary aside and crushed The Donald in the general election if he had not been grieving for his son. IDK if he would have been much of a president, but I think he would have been 1000X better than the POS in the office now.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, neither one of those men managed to destroy the great republic that elected him and it sure looks like Trump could pull that off...all in the name of his bloated ego.

Did another liberal come to the party?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows that great city of Chicago doing with all those gun laws?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake News and a witch hunt....

Did I say that right??

BY the way, I do think HIllary was guilty of something. BUt that does not preclude that all the looking into her was PArtisan as it gets. And politically motivated.
again tell me the above things i mentioned did not happen

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again tell me the above things i mentioned did not happen

I know she was accused of some horrible actions.

But as there was no trial where she was allowed to defend her actions, legally she is only guilty in your mind. I also know that your assumption of guilt has more to do with her political party than er actions apparently. I would have loved to seen her stand trial.

BUt to be honest, just as you assume the Mueller Probes are some partisan witch hunt, so to were the Ken Starr probe as well as Trey Gowdys hunt for Hillary.

Status
Not open for further replies.