• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ehb5 Whats your take on Kavenaugh? Do you like the nomination?

I am not EHB, but I will answer it. I don’t like the nomination because he gives the fed to much power in the name of “national security.”

That being said, I want him confirmed now because if he isn’t, the dems will wait until the next POTUS is elected to confirm any body if they win in Congress.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
President Obama mocked the notion that Russia was a threat in 2012, and then fell asleep at the wheel as Russia attacked our electoral system in 2016. Why aren’t Democrats and the mainstream media outraged at him?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For those who have amnesia and think evidence isn’t really evidence

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ehb5 Whats your take on Kavenaugh? Do you like the nomination?

@ehb5 Next question. Do you think Trump is doing anything right for this Country?

Ooh is this like my official SportsHoopla true conservative test??

And kavanaugh seems fine but I'll admit i havent heard all that much about him.

And yes ive said i agreed with some things. I like tax cuts. But i think hes done more bad than good and thats before you even get to anything involving russia or his own character or lack thereof.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh is this like my official SportsHoopla true conservative test??

And kavanaugh seems fine but I'll admit i havent heard all that much about him.

And yes ive said i agreed with some things. I like tax cuts. But i think hes done more bad than good and thats before you even get to anything involving russia or his own character or lack thereof.

Honestly, you sound like a fiscal conservative to an extent and a social liberal. I would say those are more your leanings. I like the fact you aren’t cut and dry either way.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So provide something to actually back that up.

We know Russia tried to hurt the hillary campaign and worked to help Trump.

I question whether or not they actually hurt her campaign. Her campaign was a disaster. She went to places she didn’t need to and avoided places she needed to sway. From there, she is simply Hillary. If you aren’t a staunch democrat, then there is no way you vote for her. She is that unlikable.

I also question water horn not they seemed to help Trump or just turned out doing so.

I think heir goal was to cause chaos and they did. I think they hacked the DNC because they could. I think they would have hacked he RNC if they could.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a mountain of evidence , read the IG report

The IG report at no point states that the government weaponized the criminal justice system.

It also does not state there was any conspiracy to save hillary or to hurt trump.

It is critical of comey for not following department protocol in actions that helped both hillary and trump.

It states that it does not believe that any evidence supports that any of the decisions made were politically motivated.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its exactly what happened the fisa dossier was used and it was a major part of it .

Find me where it says it was a major part.

Additionally it does state the origins of the dossier so even if the dossier was that important it wouldn't even be a problem.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The IG report at no point states that the government weaponized the criminal justice system.

It also does not state there was any conspiracy to save hillary or to hurt trump.

It is critical of comey for not following department protocol in actions that helped both hillary and trump.

It states that it does not believe that any evidence supports that any of the decisions made were politically motivated.

Dude.. jus let it ride. The President just stood there on a national stage and threw our DOJ and FBI under the bus, and the main thing he really wanted to know was whats on the DNCs server and where were hillary's emails. Because to him, Russia would have found them.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a great look for him and he got right to the BS

Did he? Is asking strzok if he can't imagine a single american voting for trump getting right to the BS? That IS the bs. It's a fake tough guy act where Gowdy is either being deliberately obtuse to score political points or is a complete idiot and has no idea what hyperbole is or how people communicate.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, you sound like a fiscal conservative to an extent and a social liberal. I would say those are more your leanings. I like the fact you aren’t cut and dry either way.

Somewhat. Im a bit all over the place. I still have some socially conservative beliefs and some fiscally liberal ones.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I question whether or not they actually hurt her campaign. Her campaign was a disaster. She went to places she didn’t need to and avoided places she needed to sway. From there, she is simply Hillary. If you aren’t a staunch democrat, then there is no way you vote for her. She is that unlikable.

I also question water horn not they seemed to help Trump or just turned out doing so.

I think heir goal was to cause chaos and they did. I think they hacked the DNC because they could. I think they would have hacked he RNC if they could.

Whether its because they wanted trump specifically, hated hillary, or just wanted to cause chaos they tried to hurt hillary. That much we know. Whether they were succusful or to what degree who knows.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today, an estimated 247 black lives are killed every day by Planned Parenthood with forceps, vacuum aspiration machines, chemicals and other devices.

In 3 weeks we kill more black children then the KKK did in a century by lynching . It is estimated the vile KKK lynched 3446 African Americans in the last century .

What do you call it when more black babies are killed by abortion than are born alive? This is the grim reality in NYC where Planned Parenthood was spawned.

Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, boasted about keynoting a Ku Klux Klan meeting on in her autobiography (pp. 366-367). And no, not everyone was a racist in 1938, nor was every political figure open to speaking to a terrorist organization like the KKK. But Sanger found it amusing to address a secret meeting with KKK members and bragged about getting a dozen offers to speak to similar groups.

Sanger’s Planned Parenthood and Birth Control Review boards were filled with eugenicists who proudly paraded their racism and elitism. One of those was Lothrop Stoddard, a eugenicist, klansman, Planned Parenthood Board member and a prolific writer whose words inspired the NAZIS. His 1921 book, The Rising Tide of Color Against White World Supremacy (as if you need any further explanation than the title), was a blueprint for racial hygiene theory employed with grotesque and incomprehensible effect during the Holocaust. Stoddard wrote (pg. 162):

Sanger was a member of the AES and was its most public figure. She led the crusade to, in her own words, “prevent the birth of defectives”. Aka blacks , they should be killed like weeds

Eugen Fischer, the NAZI scientist who conducted heinous experiments in 1906-1908 in Germany’s Shark Island holocaust to try to prove that blacks were inferior to whites, was an esteemed colleague of Sanger’s. She included him on her advisory council in her 1927 World Population Conference. Fischer’s work, Principles of Human Heredity and Race Hygiene, heavily influenced Hitler’s vile manifesto, Mein Kapf (My Struggle).

This is the woman HRC said she admired . This is the birthplace of “ reproductive justice “ and 1/2 billion dollars of our tax money goes to.

Just a heads up on what this does to minorities and what you are actually. Fighting for

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether its because they wanted trump specifically, hated hillary, or just wanted to cause chaos they tried to hurt hillary. That much we know. Whether they were succusful or to what degree who knows.

I will say this, for every person that could not bring themselves to vote for HIllary, and simply didnt vote because of those damned emails.. Russia won.

For every person who figured Trump was better than Crooked HIllary and voted against their conscious.. Russia won.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat. Im a bit all over the place. I still have some socially conservative beliefs and some fiscally liberal ones.

Can't disagree with this

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, based on those text messages, I would say Strozyk definitely made decisions that were politically motivated. It really is without question considering he mentions Hillary will be the new boss at the same time frame as saying he won’t allow Trump to be POTUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.