• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah the first paragraph says that much like comey's exhoneration case except when you read it further its reads like bias sure was in play . much like HRC was breaking the law with her server and handling classified information

the entirety of that documant does not show there wasnt any bias . what i saw was a man dodging simple questions and making up BS

Dude.. you have made up your mind that Trump has done no wrong and this guy was trying to frame Trump.

I always thought actions speak louder than words.

He had every chance to END or at least severely damage the Trump Campaign MONTHS before the election, but he didnt.

He had every chance to end the Clinton investigation early. He didnt and in fact was calling for more investigation into HRC.

But none of this matters because he texted President is a Douche.... So apparently what you say doesnt matter and your actions count more.. if your name is Trump.

And what you actually DO matters little, its all about what you say.. if your name isnt Trump.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Washington, DC) — Judicial Watch today released new emails from the Department of Justice (DOJ) showing that former FBI Director James Comey was advised by FBI officials in May 2017 to consult with Special Counsel Robert Mueller prior to testifying before any congressional committees regarding Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and his firing as FBI director.

According to numerous news reports, Comey met directly with Mueller previous to his June 8, 2017, testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee. Sources said that Comey’s opening statement and subsequent testimony were coordinated with Mueller.

At the hearing, Comey revealed that he had intentionally leaked material from a memo allegedly documenting a meeting with President Trump in order to help assure the appointment of a special counsel.

I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter. Didn’t do it myself, for a variety of reasons. But I asked him to, because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel.

The DOJ and FBI have stated that Comey’s leaks were unauthorized and compared the disclosures to Wikileaks.

The documents obtained by Judicial Watch are the first to reveal that high-ranking FBI officials helped Comey coordinate his testimony with Mueller.

Judicial Watch obtained the documents in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against the DOJ on January 31, 2018 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00220)). The lawsuit was filed after the DOJ failed to respond to an August 14, 2017 FOIA request seeking:

• All records of communications between the FBI and Comey prior to and regarding Comey’s testimony before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on June 8, 2017.
  • All records of communications between the FBI and Comey relating to an upcoming book to be authored by Comey and published.
  • All records, including but not limited to forms completed by Comey, relating to the requirement for prepublication review by the FBI of any book to be authored by Comey with the intent to be published or otherwise publicly available.
On May 17, 2017, Comey received notices to appear before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the House Oversight and Government Affairs Committee.

An email chain dated May 18 and 19, 2017, with the subject line “Future testimony” shows then-FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki, then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and Assistant Director Gregory Brower, Comey and others discussing Comey’s upcoming testimony:

In this chain, on May 18 at 6:30 pm, Comey wrote to Rybicki to confirm that he had accepted the invitation to testify before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) but declined the invitations from the Senate Judiciary Committee and House Oversight and Government Affairs Committee.

Comey also writes: “Last, would you please tell OGC [Office of the General Counsel] that I would like to be able to review any documents authored by me or on which I am copied that will be produced to SSCI in connection with my testimony and would like the opportunity for that review before I testify?”

An email from a redacted sender, apparently Comey, to Rybicki dated May 19 at 11:49 am reads:

Jim

I just got off a call with Senators Burr and Warner. They would like to have a hearing next Wednesday at which I testify, first in open session and then in closed, if necessary. I asked them not to announce it until I check with FBI/DOJ to see if you want to discuss anything before they do that. I told them I had asked for guidance on any institutional prerogatives and for the opportunity to review any documents FBI has produced that relate to me. I told them I would communicate with them by the end of the day to either ask them to hold announcing the Wednesday hearing or go ahead.

Many thanks.

Jim

On May 19 at 2:10 pm, Rybicki writes back:

Director: We just met to discuss the requests outlined in the two emails below. Before responding the General Counsel has asked me to confirm that you have discussed with the attorneys representing you, and that you are comfortable discussing these issues with us rather than communicating through your counsel.

On May 19 at 3:02 pm, a redacted sender, likely Comey, responds to Rybicki: “Yes and yes.”

Also in this chain, on May 19 at 4:11 pm, Rybicki writes to McCabe, FBI Deputy Director David L. Bowdich, former FBI General Counsel James A. Baker, Brower, Elizabeth Beers and other redacted names:

Please see a DRAFT response to Director Comey (below). I will hold pending further direction….

Director:

In response to your emails below we have consulted with executive management here, including the General Counsel, and recommend the following:

1. That your counsel convey any acceptance or declinations to invitations to testify directly to the Committees.
  2. That your counsel consult with Special Counsel Mueller to determine the timing of any such testimony and,
  3. The Office of General Counsel stands ready to discuss with you in consultation with the Department of Justice and the Special Counsel, institutional privileges or prerogatives that may be presented by any such testimony.
“These documents show that James Comey, who was fired by the president, nevertheless had easy, friendly access to the FBI as he prepped his infamous anti-Trump testimony to the Senate,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “This collusion led to Comey’s attacking President Trump and misusing FBI records as part of a vendetta against the president.”

###

your source ebb , by his own words

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. you have made up your mind that Trump has done no wrong and this guy was trying to frame Trump.

I always thought actions speak louder than words.

He had every chance to END or at least severely damage the Trump Campaign MONTHS before the election, but he didnt.

He had every chance to end the Clinton investigation early. He didnt and in fact was calling for more investigation into HRC.

But none of this matters because he texted President is a Douche.... So apparently what you say doesnt matter and your actions count more.. if your name is Trump.

And what you actually DO matters little, its all about what you say.. if your name isnt Trump.

again i have written my reason for skepticism . if he has anything on collusion then be my guest . after 2 years he hasnt gotten anything . it didnt happen

and i have posted numerous things that call into question his fairness and being called a douche wasnt one of them

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again i have written my reason for skepticism . if he has anything on collusion then be my guest . after 2 years he hasnt gotten anything . it didnt happen

and i have posted numerous things that call into question his fairness and being called a douche wasnt one of them

And I have asked, if it was really so unfair, why didnt the IG suggest the Mueller probe be ended??

Why hasnt Rosienstien been fired. He fired Comey after all.

Why hasnt the House subpoena'd everything they have already??

I mean.. unless you are saying that personal bias would preclude some one from doing a fair and impartial job. In which case, they should all be fired.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see a deep state issue because Trump has said this is all about getting him out of office and he has done nothing. As far as things getting done, depends on your perspective. Sure we got a tax cut, and he is harping o Immigration. But at the end of this four years, I think as a nation we will be so fractured it wont matter unless you fit into his base which is who he is pandering to exclusively.

I see a deep state issue because that is what it looks like. Are you suggesting Trump is being treated like every other POTUS before him?

Is he pandering to his base? The tariffs hurt his base more than any other sect. Black,
Latino, and women unemployment are at or near all time lows.

We were fractured before he step foot in the White House. We were fractured when Harry Reid deployed the nuclear option. We were fractured when the republicans used the Biden Rule. We were fractured when Obama defended the likes of Trayvon and Michael Brown.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What legal class did you take?? Word of mouth can and has been used to start an investigation in many cases. Hell when you call the police and say, I think some one is trying to steal my neighbors car.. thats word of mouth. And the police are supposed to investigate the suspected crime you just reported by word of mouth.

And its only a violation if the files were privileged. If they dealt with business dealings between Cohen and Trump, but Cohen was not acting as his lawyer in these deals, but as a partner or fixer... those are not A/C documents.

Not typically when the source is a political opponent.

I think somebody is trying to steal my car is an immediate and verifiable action. You don’t open a special investigation into a political opponent without something a little more concrete than “I heard, maybe, perhaps, Trump was seen talking to some Russians.

Well...they seized everything.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have asked, if it was really so unfair, why didnt the IG suggest the Mueller probe be ended??

Why hasnt Rosienstien been fired. He fired Comey after all.

Why hasnt the House subpoena'd everything they have already??

I mean.. unless you are saying that personal bias would preclude some one from doing a fair and impartial job. In which case, they should all be fired.

peter strozk changed the words from gross negligence , which is a crime by statute to careless which by statute isnt . HIS ACTIONS not anyone elses and his political views are on record and i cant be skeptical of HIS motives ?

rothstein has held up all the subpeoned information shark and they have stonewalled for years

now imagine what accusations Trump would get after he fired rosenstein ? now he can be impeached and we still havent heard from mccabe

the thing that amazes me is HRC had classified information on an unsecure server that was hacked by russia , chine NOKO , iran and 2 other countries and you think thats ok . you think that a sec of state doesnt know how to handle classified information . 80% of her communications are classified . in her hole career as a US senator and secretary of state she didnt get any training on this ? . that is what you want me to buy ? and not be skeptical ?

rothstiens signature is on a fisa warrant for a wiretapping on a document he KNEW wasnt verified . he should recuse himself . he is a witness to a case .

did the russians meddle ? hell yes they did . did they collude with trump ? no evidence of this has been brought up and believe me if there was evidence out there it would have been leaked to the press for the price of capitols tickets or a glass of whiskey . you know it and i know it and that was stated in the IG report as far as the press's relationship with key FBI officials

they dont have anything about collusion .

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
peter strozk changed the words from gross negligence , which is a crime by statute to careless which by statute isnt . HIS ACTIONS not anyone elses and his political views are on record and i cant be skeptical of HIS motives ?

rothstein has held up all the subpeoned information shark and they have stonewalled for years

now imagine what accusations Trump would get after he fired rosenstein ? now he can be impeached and we still havent heard from mccabe

the thing that amazes me is HRC had classified information on an unsecure server that was hacked by russia , chine NOKO , iran and 2 other countries and you think thats ok . you think that a sec of state doesnt know how to handle classified information . 80% of her communications are classified . in her hole career as a US senator and secretary of state she didnt get any training on this ? . that is what you want me to buy ? and not be skeptical ?

rothstiens signature is on a fisa warrant for a wiretapping on a document he KNEW wasnt verified . he should recuse himself . he is a witness to a case .

did the russians meddle ? hell yes they did . did they collude with trump ? no evidence of this has been brought up and believe me if there was evidence out there it would have been leaked to the press for the price of capitols tickets or a glass of whiskey . you know it and i know it and that was stated in the IG report as far as the press's relationship with key FBI officials

they dont have anything about collusion .

1. You need to let the HIllary thing go. Your obvious hate of her and by extension Obama has gone totally off the rails.

2. We have had ZERO leaks of the Mueller investigation. SO while there were leaks (intentional in my opinion) that hurt the DNC heading into the election. BUt much as you wanted ALL the facts in the HIllary hunt, I for one am more than willing to wait and see what they get out of

Manafort and Cohen.

3. You sound desperate to see this end before it implicates Trump or any of his children. And I get it, that would suck. But I for one would rather see it play out to either he did something or he didnt. Leaving it as a maybe does the COUNTRY no good.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. You need to let the HIllary thing go. Your obvious hate of her and by extension Obama has gone totally off the rails.

2. We have had ZERO leaks of the Mueller investigation. SO while there were leaks (intentional in my opinion) that hurt the DNC heading into the election. BUt much as you wanted ALL the facts in the HIllary hunt, I for one am more than willing to wait and see what they get out of

Manafort and Cohen.

3. You sound desperate to see this end before it implicates Trump or any of his children. And I get it, that would suck. But I for one would rather see it play out to either he did something or he didnt. Leaving it as a maybe does the COUNTRY no good.

1) i am not desperate for anything

2) the bias in favor of HRC is incredible and doesnt need to be let go because they are linked

3) manafort was charged with crimes he committed long before he was on the trump campaign . cohen , i believe hasnt been charged yet

we most certainly have had leaks comey being one of them

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The problem is.. some folks want to move far away from the middle, and this is on both sides.

I for one have no problem with the broad scope of the SI. Because while some will say this is all a witch hunt, so was the Clinton Email Probe to a degree. And I actually think she was guilty too.

Agreed both sides do the same thing and then play innocent when facing the bright light and rubber hose.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed both sides do the same thing and then play innocent when facing the bright light and rubber hose.

IM still wondering how we just indicted 12 Russian Military hackers... And all I hear is

But Hillary.

Was she guilty of some crudy shit? Yes. Should she have been charged? Yes.

Does that mean we should ignore what happened in 2016 or end the probe into it??

Hell NO!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM still wondering how we just indicted 12 Russian Military hackers... And all I hear is

But Hillary.

Does that mean we should ignore what happened in 2016 or end the probe into it??

Hell NO!!

You didn't hear that from me nor did I mention HRC. She is guilty, Comey said that. With today's news it is more that Trump will not be found guilty of collusion. The 2nd thing you have to wonder is why Rothstein announced these indictments the day that Trump was due to meet Putin when it could have been used in his meeting if he was aware. It seems someone wasn't thinking here.

This is my opinion and mine alone. This country has had too much of the Clinton and the Bush family. I think Bill is a total asshole but he was the 2nd most effective president in my life time. You and I didn't vote for HRC for a reason and nothing that has happened since 2016 has made me think that was a bad decision. It never came close to happening but Jeb Bush would not have been a good idea either.

I still say Trump is something none of us are used to seeing. If he says he is going to do something, he does or attempts to. He isn't smooth, he doesn't mind rocking the boat. I don't like everything he does but he does or tries to do what he says he is going to do. There are a lot of Americans that appreciate that.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't hear that from me nor did I mention HRC. She is guilty, Comey said that. With today's news it is more that Trump will not be found guilty of collusion. The 2nd thing you have to wonder is why Rothstein announced these indictments the day that Trump was due to meet Putin when it could have been used in his meeting if he was aware. It seems someone wasn't thinking here.

This is my opinion and mine alone. This country has had too much of the Clinton and the Bush family. I think Bill is a total asshole but he was the 2nd most effective president in my life time. You and I didn't vote for HRC for a reason and nothing that has happened since 2016 has made me think that was a bad decision. It never came close to happening but Jeb Bush would not have been a good idea either.

I still say Trump is something none of us are used to seeing. If he says he is going to do something, he does or attempts to. He isn't smooth, he doesn't mind rocking the boat. I don't like everything he does but he does or tries to do what he says he is going to do. There are a lot of Americans that appreciate that.

NO disagreements here.

I will point out that Trump was apparently made aware of these indictments BEFORE he left for the UK. SO he knew they were coming down the pipe.

Republicans are trying to impeach Rosenstein. They are trying to do this in order to be able to fire Mueller. To me that smacks of cover up.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO disagreements here.

I will point out that Trump was apparently made aware of these indictments BEFORE he left for the UK. SO he knew they were coming down the pipe.

Republicans are trying to impeach Rosenstein. They are trying to do this in order to be able to fire Mueller. To me that smacks of cover up.

Yep, I got bad information. As long as he is was in on the decision I am good. He should have the leverage he wants or the talks. You and I know this meddling shit is going to go on forever. Warfare in modern technology.

I don't think there is a cover up and if there is it involves the Trump kids. I think Trump played the whole Russian thing like a guy that had a clue and some street smarts. Whatever happened I don't think there is anything worse than what the DNC and HRC did to Bernie. That guy doesn't have the balls to be pissed or say he is pissed though.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I got bad information. As long as he is was in on the decision I am good. He should have the leverage he wants or the talks. You and I know this meddling shit is going to go on forever. Warfare in modern technology.

I don't think there is a cover up and if there is it involves the Trump kids. I think Trump played the whole Russian thing like a guy that had a clue and some street smarts. Whatever happened I don't think there is anything worse than what the DNC and HRC did to Bernie. That guy doesn't have the balls to be pissed or say he is pissed though.

NO doubt, the DNC forcing the HIllary thing was foul. If, and I stress IF Trump knew and or assisted Russia in trying to influence our elections.... Im just not cool with that. Mainly because I dont like the idea of our President owing one to the Russians.

Also worries me that apparently a Republican Senate candidate did knowingly assist the Russians in this. Just dont think the way to keep or make America Great Again is by conspiring (yes i said it) with Russians to influence our democratic process.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But Hillary.

Hell NO!!
no one with a brain has said russia didnt attempt to meddle . and indicting 12 russians doesnt mean much if you arent going to give discovery to their lawyers as required . you cant prosecute them and you damn sure cant extradite them .

you get "but Hillary " because she committed crimes and the people who investigated her had bias . they didnt treat her the same way they are treating trump and you and i both know she violated numerous laws in regards to classified information and damaged this country .

i have yet to see any evidence that would even lead the FBI to putting spies in trumps campaign .. obama did nothing to stop the russians and that gets glossed over

but the thing shark is this , the investigators who handled HRC with kid gloves are the same guys who are playing hard ball with trump

and this hole thing has to do with the 30000 emails HRC deleted unlawfully , and destroying evidence . this person was running for office and she proved she was woefully corrupt

what you also gloss over is HRC bought a fake dossier , allegedly from the russians through steele which means what shark ? digging up dirt on an opponent in a presidential campaign from the russians. something you and ebb are appalled with for trump but all i get from you and him is to get over it when you bring up HRC . did the russians offer dirt up on HRC to Trump campaign officials ? yes , did they act upon it ? unproven

now the other inference is that the bad e mails released by wiki leaks with help from the russians allegedly swayed the stupid brain dead conservative walmart shopping hillbillies into voting for evil trump

it doesnt even enter your mind that her policies could be the problem . her dishonesty and how she handled the hole lybian affair wasnt an issue .

it doesnt even enter your mind as to who wrote the emails in the first place . it doesnt enter your mind that those were the feelings of the democrats and how they were exposed for rigging the primary against bernie

it doesnt enter your mind that the hillbillies would be pissed at the corruption

it doesnt enter your mind that we dont want ammo for guns being priced out for the common man or her version of gun control . or national health care or european style socialism

maybe people who disagree with the old hag dont like to be called deplorable , and every phobic on the planet . she thinks they are all racist hillbillies with GED's and that attitude wouldnt cause people not to vote for her ?

the truth is the deep state , the never trumpers the establishment elites didnt want trump to be president , thought he was a joke candidate , and HRC was all but ordained to be president and was entitled to it . and of course the obama legacy we go up in flames if trump won and they can never accept that the way they do business was their down fall

so i know the refrains by heart , everything he does is racist , the people who voted for him are trailer park brainwashed dimwits , and we need to forget all the BS HRC did during the campaign like it never happened

now after 2 yrs we havent gotten any evidence on collusion . i highly doubt there is any but as long as this keeps going it is used to block trump's agenda and that is what the 'let the investigation continue crowd " wants

so hopefully you understand the reason why you get the HRC did this and Obama did this

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one with a brain has said russia didnt attempt to meddle . and indicting 12 russians doesnt mean much if you arent going to give discovery to their lawyers as required . you cant prosecute them and you damn sure cant extradite them .

you get "but Hillary " because she committed crimes and the people who investigated her had bias . they didnt treat her the same way they are treating trump and you and i both know she violated numerous laws in regards to classified information and damaged this country .

i have yet to see any evidence that would even lead the FBI to putting spies in trumps campaign .. obama did nothing to stop the russians and that gets glossed over

but the thing shark is this , the investigators who handled HRC with kid gloves are the same guys who are playing hard ball with trump

and this hole thing has to do with the 30000 emails HRC deleted unlawfully , and destroying evidence . this person was running for office and she proved she was woefully corrupt

what you also gloss over is HRC bought a fake dossier , allegedly from the russians through steele which means what shark ? digging up dirt on an opponent in a presidential campaign from the russians. something you and ebb are appalled with for trump but all i get from you and him is to get over it when you bring up HRC . did the russians offer dirt up on HRC to Trump campaign officials ? yes , did they act upon it ? unproven

now the other inference is that the bad e mails released by wiki leaks with help from the russians allegedly swayed the stupid brain dead conservative walmart shopping hillbillies into voting for evil trump

it doesnt even enter your mind that her policies could be the problem . her dishonesty and how she handled the hole lybian affair wasnt an issue .

it doesnt even enter your mind as to who wrote the emails in the first place . it doesnt enter your mind that those were the feelings of the democrats and how they were exposed for rigging the primary against bernie

it doesnt enter your mind that the hillbillies would be pissed at the corruption

it doesnt enter your mind that we dont want ammo for guns being priced out for the common man or her version of gun control . or national health care or european style socialism

maybe people who disagree with the old hag dont like to be called deplorable , and every phobic on the planet . she thinks they are all racist hillbillies with GED's and that attitude wouldnt cause people not to vote for her ?

the truth is the deep state , the never trumpers the establishment elites didnt want trump to be president , thought he was a joke candidate , and HRC was all but ordained to be president and was entitled to it . and of course the obama legacy we go up in flames if trump won and they can never accept that the way they do business was their down fall

so i know the refrains by heart , everything he does is racist , the people who voted for him are trailer park brainwashed dimwits , and we need to forget all the BS HRC did during the campaign like it never happened

now after 2 yrs we havent gotten any evidence on collusion . i highly doubt there is any but as long as this keeps going it is used to block trump's agenda and that is what the 'let the investigation continue crowd " wants

so hopefully you understand the reason why you get the HRC did this and Obama did this

Here is the reality..

We have a situation where a sitting US President may in some way be beholden to a foreign power. A Power that has spent decades trying to destroy the American way of life.

I have admitted the Clinton thing was handled poorly. But i dont care why this investigation got started.. I care that it is either proven or disproven that our President is beholden to Putin. The Clinton probes were just as partisan and were called for by people in congress who wanted nothing more than to have her not be President.

Sorry if I think finding out the Truth, and making sure this type of thing doesnt happen again is more important than partisan fighting that we are seeing right now. We do have proof that there was a conspiracy to try and tilt our elections, we dont currently have all the players in that conspiracy. I for one am willing to wait and see WHO all was involved.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the reality..

We have a situation where a sitting US President may in some way be beholden to a foreign power. A Power that has spent decades trying to destroy the American way of life.

I have admitted the Clinton thing was handled poorly. But i dont care why this investigation got started.. I care that it is either proven or disproven that our President is beholden to Putin. The Clinton probes were just as partisan and were called for by people in congress who wanted nothing more than to have her not be President.

Sorry if I think finding out the Truth, and making sure this type of thing doesnt happen again is more important than partisan fighting that we are seeing right now. We do have proof that there was a conspiracy to try and tilt our elections, we dont currently have all the players in that conspiracy. I for one am willing to wait and see WHO all was involved.

he isnt beholden to anyone as i have shown above . if russia colluded with him they didnt get their money's worth which tells me they didnt

i dont know how you can "find the truth out " if the people investigating were involved in a soft coup and are corrupt .

you should care as to why it started . we had an opposition party's presidential campaign infiltrated by a weaponized DOJ/FBI by a sitting president who in the past weaponized the IRS to attack opposition parties and their tax exempt status

that is what you should be concerned about . not some BS , putin controls trump foolishness which has been disproven by actions and deeds .

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he isnt beholden to anyone as i have shown above . if russia colluded with him they didnt get their money's worth which tells me they didnt

i dont know how you can "find the truth out " if the people investigating were involved in a soft coup and are corrupt .

you should care as to why it started . we had an opposition party's presidential campaign infiltrated by a weaponized DOJ/FBI by a sitting president who in the past weaponized the IRS to attack opposition parties and their tax exempt status

that is what you should be concerned about . not some BS , putin controls trump foolishness which has been disproven by actions and deeds .

What actions and words. I heard "conservatives" vilify the previous President because he would not use the term Radical Islamist. Our Current President cant even come out and say Russia is an Adversary. For months he has denied that Russia even tried to tamper in our elections. He FIRED one FBI director because he was looking into the Russian tampering, and now the Republicans are trying to Impeach Rosienstien basically for the same reason.

And lets call it what it is, this is no longer collusion, its a conspiracy to affect our elections and try to drive a division in our country. People in OUR government assisted in this conspiracy.

Monday should be interesting. So if they come out of that with Trump saying, well maybe Russia Owns Crimea now, might THAT actually make you question his relationship with Russia?? My guess is, as you have exhibited, nothing he does going forward would make you question his fitness to be President.

Status
Not open for further replies.