• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree. I would like the real answer but I don’t want a witch hunt which I believe this to be. I believe you need specific evidence in order to obtain a warrant from an unbiased source to open an investigation. I believe the evidence obtained has been extremely tainted to obtain an illegal warrant against a US citizen. We haven’t even mentioned the trouncing of Trump’s rights by breaching attorney client privilege.

According to reports, they had a credible source tell them that there may have been cooperation between Trumps camp and Russia to influence our election.

Also, where did they violate Attorney Client privileged? Unless you are saying that as Trumps personal attorney, Cohen should some how be above the law and unable to be subjected to investigation.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to reports, they had a credible source tell them that there may have been cooperation between Trumps camp and Russia to influence our election.

Also, where did they violate Attorney Client privileged? Unless you are saying that as Trumps personal attorney, Cohen should some how be above the law and unable to be subjected to investigation.

What was the source and where did they get the information? Also, word of mouth is not evidence.

When you seize the information between Cohen and Trump, that is a violation. Feel free to investigate Cohen, but you don’t get to go into his client files.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
an avowed trump hater strzok changes the wording in the HRC email scandal to keep her from being prosecuted and i am not supposed to doubt his fairness ?

HRC witnesses get immunity while trump guys get jail and i am supposed to buy they both were treated equally . i dont have grounds to question it ?

the FBI and DOJ have stonewalled congress(who has oversight ) on critical documents to the point of threats of contempt of congress and i dont have the right to question it ?

documents that are redacted by above agencies on the basis of "national security " turn out that it was merely "embarrassing to said agencies and i am supposed to trust these investigators ? cant question it ?

the democrats fight tooth and nail about the release of the from the oversight committee claiming again "national security " and when it is released it turns out that claim was false , and i am supposed to trust that ? cant question it ?

i am supposed to buy that" we will stop him" , "trump is a pig" " i went to walmart and smelled the trump support , " "be careful she could be your next president " " i think we hurt her campaign and i am upset " are not indications of bias ? i cant even question that ? i am supposed to accept they were on the up and up ?

i am supposed to believe he colluded when he moab's his ally in syria? , pulls out of a nuke deal with his ally iran? , negotiates a denuke deal with his ally kim jung un ? arms his enemy the ukraine ? slaps sanctions on his country? , kicks out scores of his diplomats? bust out germany over their natural gas deal by saying they are getting energy from their enemy and are controlled by russia ? i wonder what would happen if we got that contract what would happen to the russian economy ?

am i supposed to believe that deleting 30000 subpeoned emails with bleach bit and smashing of black berries as the actions of an innocent person ? that doesnt amount to obstruction of justice ? richard nixon erased 18 minutes of watergate tapes and he is forced to resign because of an impending conviction on impeahment . the only difference in those2 actions is the technology available but i cant question the validity of that investigation ?

the DNC had computers set up by foriegn nationals from pakistan . they have been arrested these guys had access to secrets from the US and even democrats themselves . julian assange came out and said in a public interview his emails he released were not from the russians . google it with sean hannity doing the interview

donna brazile gave HRC the debate questions prior to the CNN debate . her, debbie wausermann shultz funneled campaign money to HRC while they were committee chairman and gave bernie sanders nothing but i cant even suspect that they colluded with the FBI after that fiasco ?

HRC bought and paid for a fake dossier used to get a fisa warrant to allow obama to wiretap and put 2 spies in an opposition campaign to spy on americans without probable cause . the dossier origniated from the never trumper wing and was written by a disgraced foriegn spy who hated trump . but i am not supposed to question that either

the kicker ? obama derisively told trump in public to quit whining about elections being rigged , that they couldnt be rigged by foreign govts , and just go out and earn votes . guess what he did despite obama not believing election could be rigged even though obama's own actions belied that statement

but again i cant question the validity of all that ? i cant believe based on what i put out above that this is just trump hate and a ploy to stop his agenda? a mostly conservative one ?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have been looking at the indictments and charges. Most of these are mometary crimes...no I am not excusing them...but I look back at other presidencies and see much worse and far greater evidence of impropriety.. I am yet to see Trump’s name attached to anything but I do feel it is having an impact on his presidency.

I do feel there is a deep state issue. I don’t think they ever want to see another outsider in the White House because things are actually getting done.

You see a deep state issue because Trump has said this is all about getting him out of office and he has done nothing. As far as things getting done, depends on your perspective. Sure we got a tax cut, and he is harping o Immigration. But at the end of this four years, I think as a nation we will be so fractured it wont matter unless you fit into his base which is who he is pandering to exclusively.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the source and where did they get the information? Also, word of mouth is not evidence.

When you seize the information between Cohen and Trump, that is a violation. Feel free to investigate Cohen, but you don’t get to go into his client files.

What legal class did you take?? Word of mouth can and has been used to start an investigation in many cases. Hell when you call the police and say, I think some one is trying to steal my neighbors car.. thats word of mouth. And the police are supposed to investigate the suspected crime you just reported by word of mouth.

And its only a violation if the files were privileged. If they dealt with business dealings between Cohen and Trump, but Cohen was not acting as his lawyer in these deals, but as a partner or fixer... those are not A/C documents.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will just leave this here

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
an avowed trump hater strzok changes the wording in the HRC email scandal to keep her from being prosecuted and i am not supposed to doubt his fairness ?

HRC witnesses get immunity while trump guys get jail and i am supposed to buy they both were treated equally . i dont have grounds to question it ?

the FBI and DOJ have stonewalled congress(who has oversight ) on critical documents to the point of threats of contempt of congress and i dont have the right to question it ?

documents that are redacted by above agencies on the basis of "national security " turn out that it was merely "embarrassing to said agencies and i am supposed to trust these investigators ? cant question it ?

the democrats fight tooth and nail about the release of the from the oversight committee claiming again "national security " and when it is released it turns out that claim was false , and i am supposed to trust that ? cant question it ?

i am supposed to buy that" we will stop him" , "trump is a pig" " i went to walmart and smelled the trump support , " "be careful she could be your next president " " i think we hurt her campaign and i am upset " are not indications of bias ? i cant even question that ? i am supposed to accept they were on the up and up ?

i am supposed to believe he colluded when he moab's his ally in syria? , pulls out of a nuke deal with his ally iran? , negotiates a denuke deal with his ally kim jung un ? arms his enemy the ukraine ? slaps sanctions on his country? , kicks out scores of his diplomats? bust out germany over their natural gas deal by saying they are getting energy from their enemy and are controlled by russia ? i wonder what would happen if we got that contract what would happen to the russian economy ?

am i supposed to believe that deleting 30000 subpeoned emails with bleach bit and smashing of black berries as the actions of an innocent person ? that doesnt amount to obstruction of justice ? richard nixon erased 18 minutes of watergate tapes and he is forced to resign because of an impending conviction on impeahment . the only difference in those2 actions is the technology available but i cant question the validity of that investigation ?

the DNC had computers set up by foriegn nationals from pakistan . they have been arrested these guys had access to secrets from the US and even democrats themselves . julian assange came out and said in a public interview his emails he released were not from the russians . google it with sean hannity doing the interview

donna brazile gave HRC the debate questions prior to the CNN debate . her, debbie wausermann shultz funneled campaign money to HRC while they were committee chairman and gave bernie sanders nothing but i cant even suspect that they colluded with the FBI after that fiasco ?

HRC bought and paid for a fake dossier used to get a fisa warrant to allow obama to wiretap and put 2 spies in an opposition campaign to spy on americans without probable cause . the dossier origniated from the never trumper wing and was written by a disgraced foriegn spy who hated trump . but i am not supposed to question that either

the kicker ? obama derisively told trump in public to quit whining about elections being rigged , that they couldnt be rigged by foreign govts , and just go out and earn votes . guess what he did despite obama not believing election could be rigged even though obama's own actions belied that statement

but again i cant question the validity of all that ? i cant believe based on what i put out above that this is just trump hate and a ploy to stop his agenda? a mostly conservative one ?

This right here should end this thread, as well the video

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If only they had the authority to end the probe and shield the President.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fools were so brazen because they thought crooked hillary had the election locked up.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone ever hear of a company called "crowd strike " ? this is the company that was charged with investigating
the hacked DNC server . it was assumed it was done by the russians . now during this investigation it was discovered that the hack couldnt have come from an outside source due to the download speed . it had to have come from a thumb drive . meaning someone from the DNC /HRC campaign had to do it .

that raises questions . who actually did it ? that would eliminate the 13 russians indicted because they would have had the download speed to hack it outside . that means russian(if they did it because the CIA has tech to make hacks look like other countries did it ) had to have someone inside. now obama's FBI states they were trying to "protect" trump however they said screw HRC ? where there was actual hard evidence of a crime ?

next crowd strike was charged with investigating the server because , get this , the DNC wouldnt allow the fbi to do this ? how does that go down ?

next how does mueller indict anyone he didnt investigate ? is crowd strike irrefutable ? . and why hasnt he turned over the evidence to those 13 russians attorney's ? maybe those indictments are bogus ?

and what doesnt the DNC and 80 congressional democrats not want the american public to see ? why do you call the fbi and say you were hacked but dont let them look at the server ?

you can look all over the internet and to be quite fair this is all quite murky at best i had to go to several sites left and right wing and some questionable sources to find what i did

the awan brothers were allowed to leave the country . they had access to the DNC (inside ) and a lot of democratic congressman and could have compromised a lot of stuff yet bye ?

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Gowdy was hoping for one of these moments

evidently you didnt look at it but mr strozk wasnt exactly forth coming with his testimony .a huge amount of his statements about TRUMP and HRC were made before any interviews were conducted . so perhaps the appeaarnce of bias is exactly what it is bias

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they dont want to see it . they dont like trump and that is fair , they dont like his policies and that is fair but to tell me i shouldnt even have a smidgeon of skepticism about how this went down is laughable

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
evidently you didnt look at it but mr strozk wasnt exactly forth coming with his testimony .a huge amount of his statements about TRUMP and HRC were made before any interviews were conducted . so perhaps the appeaarnce of bias is exactly what it is bias

Bias in his personal opinion of the man sure. Bias in the work he did.. not according to the IG report.

I watched it, I sat and watched every republican in the room try to fluster the man into saying yes he allowed his dislike of Trump. And I get it, because Rudy G has explained what they are going for. The old fruit of the tree defense.

If they can prove the entire Russia Probe was some sort of bias attack, then the whole thing becomes in admissible.

But that has not been proven. The IG Report says his bias did not affect the probe. So the probe goes on.

Give it another two weeks and I suspect Cohen will be charged, likely on Campaign donation violation charges as well as money laundering.

Trump could just fire them all, thats what Putin would do.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my next question is will you accept pence as president ?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my next question is will you accept pence as president ?

Sure, knowing full well he will pardon Trump five minutes after he is sworn in.

Pence is a right winger, but I think long term he would actually be better for the country than Trump.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bias in his personal opinion of the man sure. Bias in the work he did.. not according to the IG report.

I watched it, I sat and watched every republican in the room try to fluster the man into saying yes he allowed his dislike of Trump. And I get it, because Rudy G has explained what they are going for. The old fruit of the tree defense.

If they can prove the entire Russia Probe was some sort of bias attack, then the whole thing becomes in admissible.

But that has not been proven. The IG Report says his bias did not affect the probe. So the probe goes on.

Give it another two weeks and I suspect Cohen will be charged, likely on Campaign donation violation charges as well as money laundering.

yeah the first paragraph says that much like comey's exhoneration case except when you read it further its reads like bias sure was in play . much like HRC was breaking the law with her server and handling classified information

the entirety of that documant does not show there wasnt any bias . what i saw was a man dodging simple questions and making up BS

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear the part about Comey leaking info to him? Not so insane when that happens

Source?

And i dont see how that would make it seem like Mueller is corrupt and out to get trump.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

strozk changes the wording in the HRC exhoneration so she wouldnt be charged and that isnt bias in his work ? i cant even suspect that ? comey writes an exoneration letter BEFORE he even interviews HRC (not under oath ) and i cant suspect BIAS ? really ?

yeah i guess 2 more weeks of solitary confinement will help . . but again money laundering and campaign donation violations (rosey o donnell ) arent collusion .

Status
Not open for further replies.