• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please say it isn't so

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The starter opening day will be Chase Daniel. Bradford will be dealt for a draft pick, a bag of bagels from the Jets, a blunt from Denver, anything. He's the last vestige of the Chip regime. That alone means he is an endangered species at Novacare now.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tunsil!! Pederson and Howie did some sort of wink, nod, laugh thing at a press conference a few days ago when asked about Tunsil.

Would you take Tunsil over Wentz now that we pick #2?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point.....I do remember that Pace was touted as a sure fire stud. He lived up to it. No offensive lineman in this draft is being touted like that if I am not mistaken.

I agree, Tunsil doesn't seem to be near the same level prospect as Pace. However, sometimes teams "fall in love" with a guy during workouts and just has to have him. Not saying that's the deal here, but you never know. Could also be Elliot, Jack, etc...Most likely QB though, of course

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Tunsil doesn't seem to be near the same level prospect as Pace. However, sometimes teams "fall in love" with a guy during workouts and just has to have him. Not saying that's the deal here, but you never know. Could also be Elliot, Jack, etc...Most likely QB though, of course

We have experienced that already. His name is Mike Mamula

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still this topic is being brought up!? You don't trade that many picks (Eagles/Rams) for anything but a QB. One of the dumbest arguments we've had since DPD claimed Tebow was a starting NFL QB.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have experienced that already. His name is Mike Mamula

Good old Mamula, all raw talent and nothing else lol...Don't feel bad, any bad pick you guys think you have, the Rams can likely match or beat it :suds: :lol:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way they traded up to get the #2 pick to draft an Offensive lineman. They would be one of the dumbest things ever. Teams only trade up like we did to get a QB. I can't think of a single team that has ever made a trade of this magnitude to get an offensive lineman. It is always a QB unless you count the stupid trade Ditka did to get Ricky Williams

I agree with you I'm sure it's a QB. But with Peters probably gone next year and no #1 pick next year it wouldn't be the dumbest thing. He supposedly is the best tackle prospect in five or six years.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure senior bowl players are faster than what he was used to (that's not saying much) but they were playing alongside all new guys, doing new things. Not nearly the same game speed as regular college games, which is still a huge step down from the NFL.

That's the thing though ... all these guys have to step into new situations at the next level and it will seem faster to all of them. I don't see Wentz adjustment as a monsterous hurdle. Joe Flacco (who some compare Wentz to) came in from Delaware which is about the same as North Dakota and he fit in just fine.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like the Bradford camp has already leaked out that he's going to request a trade.

SixthStreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he wants a trade but probably his best option is keeping his mouth shut and throwing for 5000 yards next year. Then he'll get whatever he wants. Trade or not, he's not in a QB battle here this year. He's the guy. That's not a guarantee anywhere else.

I still think Bradford is a franchise QB if healthy, and he will come out and prove it if he doesn't sulk.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he wants a trade but probably his best option is keeping his mouth shut and throwing for 5000 yards next year. Then he'll get whatever he wants. Trade or not, he's not in a QB battle here this year. He's the guy. That's not a guarantee anywhere else.

I still think Bradford is a franchise QB if healthy, and he will come out and prove it if he doesn't sulk.

You can't really blame him. You don't think he would've rather had a stud running back at 8 or stud OT for some help. Not to mention all the other picks that were given up The future. They just showed him the writing on the wall. This is going to be good you can't make this shit up lol.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford will play very well and Wentz will be a little above average and this trade will seem to be a complete waste. You heard it here first.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he trade up to the #2 spot to get any of them? That is my point.

He had Tra Thomas a top 10 pick already on the roster. He also gave a hefty contract to a RT when teams weren't doing that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The starter opening day will be Chase Daniel. Bradford will be dealt for a draft pick, a bag of bagels from the Jets, a blunt from Denver, anything. He's the last vestige of the Chip regime. That alone means he is an endangered species at Novacare now.

Connor Barwin
Lane Johnson
Zach Ertz
Jordan Matthews
Bennie Logan
Malcolm Jenkins
Jordan Hicks
Nelson Agholor
Darren Sproles
Ryan Mathews

Don't say things that are wrong in this thread. The thread is bad enough already.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had Tra Thomas a top 10 pick already on the roster. He also gave a hefty contract to a RT when teams weren't doing that.

That still does not answer the question. You suggested that the Eagles are going to take Tunsil. To me that makes no sense. My rebuttal there is no way that anyone would make a trade of that magnitude to draft an offensive lineman. I understand your point about having good bookend tackles but that does not support your argument of why the Eagles would trade so much just to draft a lineman.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you take Tunsil over Wentz now that we pick #2?

I wouldn't take a non-top 2 quality prospect. Haven't paid much attention to Tunsil during this process. If he's legit, of course.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing though ... all these guys have to step into new situations at the next level and it will seem faster to all of them. I don't see Wentz adjustment as a monsterous hurdle. Joe Flacco (who some compare Wentz to) came in from Delaware which is about the same as North Dakota and he fit in just fine.

At least Flacco spent some time at a real Div 1 football school first. Also a little faster is different than a lot faster. If he's used to being able to make slow reads then he's already that far behind Goff and has that much more to unlearn first. He never looks like he's dominating that level either, he's basically just the starting QB on the best team in the league. Which is a pretty easy job.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Connor Barwin
Lane Johnson
Zach Ertz
Jordan Matthews
Bennie Logan
Malcolm Jenkins
Jordan Hicks
Nelson Agholor
Darren Sproles
Ryan Mathews

Don't say things that are wrong in this thread. The thread is bad enough already.

Some of those draft picks are Chip's, but most of those players and picks were from when Howie was in charge earlier. So get your facts straight before accusing people of having it wrong.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still does not answer the question. You suggested that the Eagles are going to take Tunsil. To me that makes no sense. My rebuttal there is no way that anyone would make a trade of that magnitude to draft an offensive lineman. I understand your point about having good bookend tackles but that does not support your argument of why the Eagles would trade so much just to draft a lineman.

Tunsil is that much better than the rest? I dunno, but I never said they would. Just being hopeful. Picking the wrong QB destroys franchises and many do not recover. People want to point to the Redskins but they took 2 QBs and hit on one.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those draft picks are Chip's, but most of those players and picks were from when Howie was in charge earlier. So get your facts straight before accusing people of having it wrong.

Are you trying to claim that Chip had nothing to do with drafting Zach Ertz?? Or trading for Darren Sproles??