• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Pittsburgh Penguins(1) vs New York Rangers(2)

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that wasnt Disco to blame that was Hank to blame. Nobody knew he would be the old Hank and "Wall up" the Pens. NOBODY!

Disco leaving wouldnt be good for the team.....Popularity isnt a science its a mood.

IDK stealth, lot of issues with Disco about line configurations, adjustments, and implementing a good defensive scheme. A lot of it goes on the players no doubt, but a lot goes on the coach as well. We'll see tho.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK stealth, lot of issues with Disco about line configurations, adjustments, and implementing a good defensive scheme. A lot of it goes on the players no doubt, but a lot goes on the coach as well. We'll see tho.

Its called Canadian Gold......took the desperate hunger out of the team. Game seven was either team but old Hank Walled Up!......I really thought the Rangers were going to lose the series after game 4.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called Canadian Gold......took the desperate hunger out of the team. Game seven was either team but old Hank Walled Up!......I really thought the Rangers were going to lose the series after game 4.

It's possible, I just know Disco has been hated by Penguin fans all season long for is ill informed line configurations. People are frustrated with him playing guys like Glass and Adams ahead of our prospects. This has been the most frustrating season for the Pens in the past 10 years.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible, I just know Disco has been hated by Penguin fans all season long for is ill informed line configurations. People are frustrated with him playing guys like Glass and Adams ahead of our prospects. This has been the most frustrating season for the Pens in the past 10 years.

look at the Rangers only 1 cup since 1940 something

Disco leaves then the transition grows longer

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at the Rangers only 1 cup since 1940 something

Disco leaves then the transition grows longer

Personally, I sort of hope we tank next season for Connor McDavid, I would be perfectly fine with us sucking next season.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to make comparisons but he is the shit and i hope Pitt doesnt get him

Yeah stealth, talent like that comes around once every 10 years or so. I doubt we get him, but a Penguin fan can dream, right?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
broadway-hat.png

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I sort of hope we tank next season for Connor McDavid, I would be perfectly fine with us sucking next season.

First of all congrats to the Rangers.

Second, does anyone really believe that the league will leave the choice of who gets to select Connor McDavid next year to a "lottery"? The fix is on! Which team getting him would most benefit the league from a marketing perspective? Toronto? Islanders? No way the league lets him go to a small market team with little hockey history, or even a mid-size Canadian market.