• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pittsburgh Dad

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Been watching a lot of this guy's vlogs. Thanks to the good folks over on the Steelers board introducing me. This guy is hilarious.

This video just happens to be about our game with Pittsburgh on Sunday.

His 50 Shades of Gray vlog was funny as hell too.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Been watching a lot of this guy's vlogs. Thanks to the good folks over on the Steelers board introducing me. This guy is hilarious.

This video just happens to be about our game with Pittsburgh on Sunday.

His 50 Shades of Gray vlog was funny as hell too.
There is a guy who does this for ND...but it's a more serious format. When UC went in to ND and scrubbed them and took over their own home field advantage...he lost it on his vlog....absolutely lost it.

As an aside - even ND fans were saying they had never heard an opposing team take over their stadium like that. Down the drive would drown out ND fans every time they tried to get a chant or cheer going. Pretty awesome.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a guy who does this for ND...but it's a more serious format. When UC went in to ND and scrubbed them and took over their own home field advantage...he lost it on his vlog....absolutely lost it.

As an aside - even ND fans were saying they had never heard an opposing team take over their stadium like that. Down the drive would drown out ND fans every time they tried to get a chant or cheer going. Pretty awesome.
I didn't get to watch the game, but it is nice to see the traveling fans for a small school.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Deb I’mma tell ya right now… if I start askin for chili on my spaghetti then you put me DAHN!”