• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phil Fulmer named Tennessee AD

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Daly approves

True story:

I was at a corporate event for a company that sponsors Mr. Daly. We were at a house outside Memphis with about 100 people when Daly gets in a fight with his sister. He proceeded to stand on a chair, whip his dick out and piss on her.

Pig Sooey indeed.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story:

I was at a corporate event for a company that sponsors Mr. Daly. We were at a house outside Memphis with about 100 people when Daly gets in a fight with his sister. He proceeded to stand on a chair, whip his dick out and piss on her.

Pig Sooey indeed.
I had a booth set up at a club golf tournament in Nashville where he was the guest of honor. This girl had a massage table set up beside my booth and was paid by the club to give free 3-4 min massages between the 9th-10th hole. John Daly came through and she knew who he was and offered him a massage. He said

"No Thanks, I give myself one every morning"

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised with that if it's Tee Martin, but I think he'll be a good hc in the long run. Jones had top 20 and 1 or 2 top 10 recruiting classes. Lost plenty to attrition, but also had guys like Alvin Kamara who would have had 100 or so less touches if Jalen Hurd hadn't quit, so there's no telling what kind of talent they have.

That's why I'm not worried about their recruiting.....they get talent. The worst SEC team (in this case the Vols imo or Arkansas, they didn't face off so we don't know) is better than a MAC school......the difference can be coaching. The MAC could do more with lesser talent while the bottom barrel SEC coach doesn't do much with better talent.

Kamara is a beast, I have him on my FF team....

Reactions: 006

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a booth set up at a club golf tournament in Nashville where he was the guest of honor. This girl had a massage table set up beside my booth and was paid by the club to give free 3-4 min massages between the 9th-10th hole. John Daly came through and she knew who he was and offered him a massage. He said

"No Thanks, I give myself one every morning"

yup, classy dude.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid Vols fans.....Leach would have been a great hire.
Tennessee fans would love to have Leach as HC. Currie went out West to try and hire Leach without Haslams approval so was canned. Didn't have anything to do with the fans.

And from what I've seen on Twitter, he's still interested in the job and in play.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee fans would love to have Leach as HC. Currie went out West to try and hire Leach without Haslams approval so was canned. Didn't have anything to do with the fans.

And from what I've seen on Twitter, he's still interested in the job and in play.

It was you or another Vols fan on here I was referring to. Said you would burn all your orange gear?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this bad?

UT hiring a their old football coach for AD shows they are absolutely obsessed with getting that program back on top.

Sure, Fulmer is a dumbass. But most ADs are ass kissing politicos with no foosball knowledge. It's a smart move and will make beating Tenn just a little better.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this bad?

UT hiring a their old football coach for AD shows they are absolutely obsessed with getting that program back on top.

Sure, Fulmer is a dumbass. But most ADs are ass kissing politicos with no foosball knowledge. It's a smart move and will make beating Tenn just a little better.
p9q6UxNl.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this bad?

Because he's been desperate for the past 10 years for any kind of attention/position of power and is highly likely to hijack things for his own benefit.

Or have we forgotten how he got to be Tennessee HC in the first place?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he's been desperate for the past 10 years for any kind of attention/position of power and is highly likely to hijack things for his own benefit.

Or have we forgotten how he got to be Tennessee HC in the first place?

Yeah, I remember.

Of course, my experience was tolerating a guy named Jeremy Foley at UF as AD. He came up from the ticket office and didn't know a football from a hole in the ground. I blame him for the last several years of tom fuckery. At least ol' Phil knows what a goal post is.

That's the way I looked at it, anyway.