• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Petition for the Vikings to keep Adrian Peterson

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some online forum petition means nothing, but here is my means of declaring that I, as a fan, want to see the Vikings bring Adrian back no matter what. He made a mistake in going overboard while disciplining his child, but I believe he can learn from his mistake and become a better person and father to his kids as a result. AP did as much, if not more for this franchise than almost any other individual player ever has. I'm ready to move on see him get his rightful second chance, and I want him wearing purple and gold while doing so!

Vikings, bring All Day Peterson back home to Minnesota!

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board has no flare to it whatsoever, ha.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Co-signed!

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dump the merchandise here and now.

What do you mean? When it's all said and done, AP is one of the greatest Vikings of all time, and what he did was a mistake that is correctable. This team and the fans would be foolish to kick him to the curb and tell him to go take his second chance elsewhere. It's time to get over the lynch mob mentality towards Peterson. He has served a shit ton of suspended games already, and it's time to let him settle this out between himself, his family, and his son, and let him have his second chance to grow as a better person/parent through this.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you guys wanting him to stay, what do you think the Brass will do??

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you guys wanting him to stay, what do you think the Brass will do??

I think they will keep him unless they have a MAJOR offensive FA target in mind.

This team is desperate for playmakers on offense.

We have gotten slightly better QB play this year from Bridgewater compared to Ponder in previous seasons. Yet this year we are near the bottom in the league in offense whereas we were an average unit the two years previous. That tells you just what Peterson does.

If they don't think they have a legit shot at a Demaryius Thomas type of FA that can help transform the offense, I think they just stick with Peterson.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will keep him unless they have a MAJOR offensive FA target in mind.

This team is desperate for playmakers on offense.

We have gotten slightly better QB play this year from Bridgewater compared to Ponder in previous seasons. Yet this year we are near the bottom in the league in offense whereas we were an average unit the two years previous. That tells you just what Peterson does.

If they don't think they have a legit shot at a Demaryius Thomas type of FA that can help transform the offense, I think they just stick with Peterson.

Won't disagree, you guys have more of an inside track on this. BUT, if there's a chance to get a high 1st round pick for him? OR Take a flier on Ray Rice and get multiple 2nd/3rd rounders?? Do you take it?? Maybe it wouldn't hurt to at least explore that option??

Just trying to be devil's advocate here, not stirring the pot.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was incredibly relieved to hear what Spielman had to say about Peterson a few days ago.

Basically said without directly saying it that Adrian will be back in Purple when the NFL clears him.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP clearly wants out, but at his price tag is he really worth holding onto. The Cardinals seem serious about trading for him. AP has some good years left in the tank still, but I'm not one of those fans hoping for a trade unless they could restructure his contract. Whatever happens with AP, hope it happens soon.