• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Perfect Regular Season for UK

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also as a UK fan....I'm fine with our bracket...:yes:

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not gonna enjoy how it turns out. Noticed UK might see y'all in 2nd round. Good luck
I'm not a Bearcats fan, but thanks all the same. And cocky bastards like you are the reason I hate UK fans.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Bearcats fan, but thanks all the same. And cocky bastards like you are the reason I hate UK fans.
Couldn't care less if you hate UK fans or not. A Bengals fan is too irrelevant to hate back lol

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, a keyboard tough guy....your football team won't hit anyone but you will? Pound that keyboard buddy.
Man the Cowboys did so much better last year huh? I must have missed that one.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the Cowboys did so much better last year huh? I must have missed that one.
Luckily, the Cowboys have those 5 Lombardi's as consolation.....the Bengals have... Um...uh....err...

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cauley-Stein said he was going to step it up, before the SEC Tourney. He felt like he hadn't been doing what he was capable of......I think he stepped it up big-time.

Runeman.....you and Jonvi get your UK apparel out of mothballs and help UK win that natty!

Jonvi is still on suicide watch over the Cuse getting spanked. Hopefully he will come out of his funk for the tournament. That said, I'm good to go. Can't wait to see how Cal uses his players to put the pressure on the teams who have a good first 5 as no team has the 2nd 5 just waiting to play. He now knows that he has a press breaker in Ulis. Booker and Andrew Harrison are making the 3's and the big boys inside are just too big. Kentucky is now firing on all 8 cylinders. 1st team since Florida a few years back to look like a lock for the title. Hope I didn't "snake bite" them for that comment.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonvi is still on suicide watch over the Cuse getting spanked. Hopefully he will come out of his funk for the tournament. That said, I'm good to go. Can't wait to see how Cal uses his players to put the pressure on the teams who have a good first 5 as no team has the 2nd 5 just waiting to play. He now knows that he has a press breaker in Ulis. Booker and Andrew Harrison are making the 3's and the big boys inside are just too big. Kentucky is now firing on all 8 cylinders. 1st team since Florida a few years back to look like a lock for the title. Hope I didn't "snake bite" them for that comment.

I'm not superstitious Runeman....but when you have a full house it's going to take a lot to beat you..and I don't see any royal flush teams in the tournament.

I do see some four flushers though..haha

Hope 'ol jonvi comes out of that funk. We can use the support at UK!:thumb:

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily, the Cowboys have those 5 Lombardi's as consolation.....the Bengals have... Um...uh....err...

Eh, like most teams who haven't won anything in a long time, you have to revert back to the past.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, like most teams who haven't won anything in a long time, you have to revert back to the past.
Better to have not won in a long time than to have not won.....ever LMAO

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better to have not won in a long time than to have not won.....ever LMAO

Meh, I don't need my sports teams to be champs to be happy. It doesn't effect my life, though outside of the Bengals all the teams I like have won plenty of championships.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't need my sports teams to be champs to be happy. It doesn't effect my life, though outside of the Bengals all the teams I like have won plenty of championships.

Why are you on this forum then? Only to say you hate UK fans? You don't seem to have any desire to talk sports...just to hammer what you call obnoxious UK fans. Most people on here want to argue in favor of their teams and against other teams.

That's why it's called "Sports SportsHoopla"......not "Hate Other Fans SportsHoopla"

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talk just fine when people are actually debating and not just oh well my team have 5 championships and yours has none. As I said before there is a reason I hate UK fans and that guy personifies it. Generally why I stay on the Bengals board or the general board And talk to the people who have been here a long time like I have.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talk just fine when people are actually debating and not just oh well my team have 5 championships and yours has none. As I said before there is a reason I hate UK fans and that guy personifies it. Generally why I stay on the Bengals board or the general board And talk to the people who have been here a long time like I have.
You hate UK fans. I hate crybabies. We're even