• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

people buying guns right now out of fear for their rights

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gun freaks are like drug addicts.

Honestly there is no logical reason for owning more then one gun. Unless you are a hunter.

You guys are fucking retards

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no logical reason why a dumbass Canadian should give a fuck because their country is perfect and shit don't stink, right? :stfu:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no logical reason why a dumbass Canadian should give a fuck because their country is perfect and shit don't stink, right? :stfu:

Morons like you who think the status quo is normal is the problem.
Morons like you who come on here and reel off the guns you have bought recently and already own as if its cool is just purely pathetic.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And no Canada has its warts as well. Most of our gun violence comes from illegal guns from the US.
Having said that a city the size of Toronto (4 million) has only 28 shooting murders this year.

i would say we are doing something right up here

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no Canada has its warts as well. Most of our gun violence comes from illegal guns from the US.
Having said that a city the size of Toronto (4 million) has only 28 shooting murders this year.

i would say we are doing something right up here

You don't matter here...

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't matter here...

I guess you cant argue my points so you try to say Im not welcome lol

Buddy I can post here all night long. You are simply an igorant fool who cant debate facts

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gun freaks are like drug addicts.

Honestly there is no logical reason for owning more then one gun. Unless you are a hunter.

You guys are fucking retards

I'll disagree with that Raptor. My wife and I have talked about getting a handful of guns over the last year (I have handled plenty, don't currently own one) and the latest developments enforce that. It should be quite obvious in the last few years, that this country is going to shit. I think we are going to start off with a 12 gauge, get a couple of hand guns, and a couple high powered rifles...and oh yeah, plenty of ammo. All over the next year or two. This is not necessarily because we need all of these, but more because of what COULD BE if the US government keeps driving this country into the ground, poverty, and eventual anarchy. If this country ever goes to shit and a group of people with assault rifles are kicking down your door, taking your food, clothes..hell maybe even your family..I would think you would want more than ONE .38 Special/.22 Auto on hand. Just my take...

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buddy I can post here all night long. You are simply an igorant fool who cant debate facts

Don't be a bitch... It is a fact that your opinion doesn't matter here. What in that statement did you find issue with? Why should I debate facts with you when all you will provide for me is useless bias left wing drivel? You think because you live in a large city to the north that you somehow are American like or understand American life.

You have a much skewered view of what the American culture is or is not.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll disagree with that Raptor. My wife and I have talked about getting a handful of guns over the last year (I have handled plenty, don't currently own one) and the latest developments enforce that. It should be quite obvious in the last few years, that this country is going to shit. I think we are going to start off with a 12 gauge, get a couple of hand guns, and a couple high powered rifles...and oh yeah, plenty of ammo. All over the next year or two. This is not necessarily because we need all of these, but more because of what COULD BE if the US government keeps driving this country into the ground, poverty, and eventual anarchy. If this country ever goes to shit and a group of people with assault rifles are kicking down your door, taking your food, clothes..hell maybe even your family..I would think you would want more than ONE .38 Special/.22 Auto on hand. Just my take...

I understand your reasoning and thanks for not just attacking. Whats needed is adult debate.
My point is if people continue to just buy more guns to make them safer, it just creates more of the same problem. There has to be another solution to just getting more guns. This hasnt worked. With an increase of mental health issues. The lack of respect for human life due to the normallcy of gun violence will create more and more of people dying due to gun violence

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be a bitch... It is a fact that your opinion doesn't matter here. What in that statement did you find issue with? Why should I debate facts with you when all you will provide for me is useless bias left wing drivel? You think because you live in a large city to the north that you somehow are American like or understand American life.

You have a much skewered view of what the American culture is or is not.

Bias left wing drivel?
Buddy was it left wing that got 20 kids shot dead?
Do you have any idea on the amount of people who die due to guns in your country?
My opinion does matter here because my grandfather fought in a war along side Americans to give me the freedoms I enjoy today. Part of that freedom allows me to post here. The world isnt just for Ignorant fools like you

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bias left wing drivel?
Do you have any idea on the amount of people who die due to guns in your country?
My opinion does matter here because my grandfather fought in a war along side Americans to give me the freedoms I enjoy today. Part of that freedom allows me to post here. The world isnt just for Ignorant fools like you

I'm the ignorant fool yet you make a statement like this. What your grandfather did or did not do doesn't matter to me. I'm sure England and the Queen thanked him for his service to the Crown. Yes, we Americans heard all about your heroic soldiers. Nice job at Dunkirk... How silly, a Canadian talking about how it is right to troll on an American site because of WW2.

Lots of people die everyday here in the states and it is awful every time. Would it make you feel any better if they were stabbed..? So you have an opinion and an asshole. I'm sure you know they both stink. What is your suggestion on gun control here in the States..?

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't buy a gun, but bought a pocket holster for my S&W snubby. I am going to get CWL after the holidays.

In AZ we don't need a permit anymore......I rarely carry myself because of where I work....

I am thinking about taking the class though to get the licence so I can have reciprocity rights.....wow, you go Oklahoma!!!!

"Beginning 11/1/12 Residents of Arizona can carry a concealed defensive firearm in the state of Oklahoma
without any type of permit/license. You must carry your state issued ID when carrying your firearm in
Oklahoma. See the Oklahoma page at Handgunlaw.us for more information on Oklahoma’s law
allowing those from permitless states to carry there."

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It dosen't matter whether Raptor agrees with anyone or not. He has a right to post on this forum. There are a lot of Americans that post on Canadian Forums, especially Hockey forums. At least when we have have hockey which is looking doubtful this year.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at Cabelas in CT yesterday. Not a AR left on shelf. No .223 rounds to speak of. Completely cleaned out.

Stopped by a local gun shop on way home and same result. Semi Autos and AR/AK's are all gone. Guy said he had 18 AR15's in store at start of day and all was gone. Everything is on back order now. Good thing I already stocked up on .223 rounds

Even parts are flying off the shelf. AR uppers and lowers all gone.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I would like to make an announcement to the board!

For those who didnt already know....

Toronto, a city in canada, has 4 million residents!

Let me repeat that so there is no confusion...

4 million people.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bias left wing drivel?

Do you know how many of those are suicides?

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to make an announcement to the board!

For those who didnt already know....

Toronto, a city in canada, has 4 million residents!

Let me repeat that so there is no confusion...

4 million people.

Are you sure? I think we should ask somebody from Toronto just to be sure.....

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Canda has some huge ghettos like us, right?

I can't believe this shit. Tell me you know that the stats are incredibly inflated by certain demographics which exist nowhere else in the Western World and I might consider your opinion.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know how many of those are suicides?

I posted in a different thread the stats someone posted from wikipedia.....they are from 2007.....

"The majority of gun-related deaths in the United States are suicides,[6] with 17,352 (55.6%) of the total 31,224 firearm-related deaths in 2007 due to suicide"