• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State 2015 Recruiting thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounding good with Petrishen joining class and the possibility of Nick Bowers flipping from Pitt. Would leave 1 spot

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Nick Bowers..3 commits in two days with John Petrishen hopefully in the next day or two. Like we said last year enjoy the ride :D

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Nick Bowers..3 commits in two days with John Petrishen hopefully in the next day or two. Like we said last year enjoy the ride :D

yeah, Petrishen may box himself out if he doesn't pull trigger this week. Franklin won't wait around and risk not getting someone he may want if Petrishen chooses elsewhere. Word is, he wants to visit UVA this weekend, Franklin in house sometime today, so we'll see.

The list of kids for 2016-17 class visiting this weekend is off the charts so far. VERY high end talent with our 3 commits in to recruit

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, Petrishen may box himself out if he doesn't pull trigger this week. Franklin won't wait around and risk not getting someone he may want if Petrishen chooses elsewhere. Word is, he wants to visit UVA this weekend, Franklin in house sometime today, so we'll see.

The list of kids for 2016-17 class visiting this weekend is off the charts so far. VERY high end talent with our 3 commits in to recruit

Would you expect anyone to pull the trigger this weekend for 16?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you expect anyone to pull the trigger this weekend for 16?

Don't know if anyone coming is that close to decision yet, but you never know when Franklin gets them on campus. If any of this group make it back for the Junior day in February after visiting now, I could see one popping. Either way, Simmons, Sanders and Zembeic will be working on everyone there to join them and that never hurts

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Franklin flips Kevin Givens from Pitt to round out the 25, but we may not be done yet. hearing we may be able to count several early enrollees back against last year and add a few grad transfers.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great recruiting class. Excited for next season.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great recruiting class. Excited for next season.

From what I understand, we Franklin still working on a few other flips and wants to use those 3 ships he just gained. I would rather see grad students or a transfer like Levenberry, but who knows what JFF has up his sleeve?

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand, we Franklin still working on a few other flips and wants to use those 3 ships he just gained. I would rather see grad students or a transfer like Levenberry, but who knows what JFF has up his sleeve?

I would like to see a 5-star in the class but maybe next year. Seems like this year was build a good o-line and secondary and the did just that.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see a 5-star in the class but maybe next year. Seems like this year was build a good o-line and secondary and the did just that.

Already have one in 2016 class in Simmons, Sanders could easily end up one if he hits the camp circuit

BTW, we also just landed the grad transfer from Stanford, Kevin Reihner of Scranton. Another nice peice for next year's puzzle, adds immediate depth at center and guard, could also challenege as starter at one of those spots

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they sign the Jenkins kid. I was born and raised near Harrisburg/York area and am very familiar with Bishop McDevitt HS. The Robinson kid from Bish/Mcdevitt may be a sleeper. Not a bad list linebackeru.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they sign the Jenkins kid. I was born and raised near Harrisburg/York area and am very familiar with Bishop McDevitt HS. The Robinson kid from Bish/Mcdevitt may be a sleeper. Not a bad list linebackeru.

Robisnon is a very good RB. He had impressive offer list, but got injured and missed chunk of senior season and BArkley blew up, so people forget about Robinson. 2 very different RB's who can contribute.

Jenkins enrolled early and gained 26 pounds of muscle in 1 month. Kid is going to be a physical monster, but is a couple years away from showing up on field. Very raw technique.