• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Penn St at Nebraska

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to get some momentum back. Hopefully Watkins doesn't make us his bitch again.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rebounding an issue once again. Don't understand why Borchardt and Heiman aren't getting more minutes to help out with rebounding. Seems like Palmer is back to forcing his offense again. Roby and Allen are carrying things so far.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it still winter break? That place is dead silent.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roby needs to play this way all the damn time.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If We weren't playing the worst team in the conference, we lose tonight. So many opportunities to take control and virtually all were wasted.

Palmer played like absolute dog shit on both ends but I'm pretty sure he played at least 38 minutes, maybe 40. His 1 FG in The 2nd half was atrocious but somehow it went in. He had a hot shooting 3 weeks in December but he's come back to reality. It seems like the success of this season has been tied to him hitting 3s. I don't see that being sustainable, long term.

I just don't get the thought process of Tim Miles.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rebounding an issue once again. Don't understand why Borchardt and Heiman aren't getting more minutes to help out with rebounding. Seems like Palmer is back to forcing his offense again. Roby and Allen are carrying things so far.
I was unable to watch, but was following along on twitter. This seems to be my main thought. The number of offensive boards Penn State had was just ridiculous. game would have been put away early if they would just get better on the defensive rebounding.

Is it still winter break? That place is dead silent.
i'm assuming you were talking about PBA? or here at the hoop? maybe both? as i said, i couldn't watch so wasn't much to say here.

Roby needs to play this way all the damn time.
this is very true.

antone pretty much summed it up in the previous post. lack of substitution just seemed stupid. even a few minutes here and there by younger guys, either help rebounding, give guys out there a break, give those young guys some experience so the future is brighter.