• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penguins GDT/GNT week 9 (Dec 1st -Dec 7th)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked a heck of a lot worse than the hit Sill got tossed for, that's for sure...

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next week,

Monday @ New York Rangers
Tuesday vs Calgary Flames
Saturday @ Columbus Blue Jackets

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kukla's Korner Hockey - Kukla's Korner

Yeah, should be a suspension or a fine.
Didn't see the 2nd and 3rd periods, I was heading to Wilkes-Barre to watch the baby Pens. (I live in the Harrisburg area, in case you're wondering.)

How do you miss a flying elbow like that? Maybe if Downie would laid face down on the ice for a few seconds he would have gotten the call.

It's amazing that Bortuzzo gets two games, Sill gets 5 and a game, Stanton doesn't even get 2 minutes for knocking out Hornqvist and there was no for elbowing Downie. Could make a Pens fan paranoid.

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much better effort than recently.

Despres puck possession is underrated, him and Letang are the best at keeping the puck in the offensive zone. A guy like Martin is a noodle on the point under pressure.
I have always like the way Despres has handled the puck. In a couple years he may be pushing Letang aside for the D man on the power play. He and Scuderi have a real chemistry going and I think its working to both their benefit.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He works well with Scuderi, agreed. And Scuderi isn't easy to work with, as shown by the disaster who has been with anyone else besides Despres the past two years.

And yeah, he seems very comfortable at the point under pressure, I don't know if he is pushing Letang right now, but he should be pushing Martin and Erhoff on PP2, neither of those guys have been very good at the point of the pp, Martin has looked especially bad.