• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after we've played 70 yrs like Pitts, we'll probably have 25 or more, just sayin".....
And as far as the post season, you lost all credibility after Tim Tebow sent you home a few years ago....just sayin"
Do you still need help ??????

lost1_zps4c5b38b8.gif
:doh::doh::doh::doh:

So by your judgement most of the titles of the Packers mean nothing? I mean, some of those were from the 20's and 30's for crying out loud. That's 40 years older than ours of the 70's. If you don't respect ours, you can't respect any of theirs.

Where exactly do you draw the line at what Lombard's you respect and which ones you don't? Does it start with yours in 2000? Is anything before that just null and void in your eyes?

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red I had hoped that this would just end it but pat fans like Homer just can't get enough. Sonny is also right this thread should only be about cheating...haha!

So Homer I wasn't ranting just trying to get through to your thick skull maybe attaching your teams murderer as an analogy was too much I apologize but was just hoping to make a point that if other coaches did exactly what Belicheat did then why weren't they punished? If I were Belicheat I would have demanded the same punishment to their respective teams but this obviously didn't happen as those coaches were just trying to deflect the embarrassment of what their fellow colleague actually did.

To explain the signals well Belicheat was always known as the master of halftime adjustments and they used illegal filming in game to prepare at halftime for the 2nd half. Put two and two together Homer as they won quite a few close playoff games in the 2nd half. Most teams adjust their signals between games and somewhat at half but using these techniques Belicheat was eventually able to figure out what play could be coming at his team more often than not especially later in games. Huge advantage as all it takes is to know that there will be a safety blitz and Tom just has to lay it out there. Sure they have to execute but if you know that you can freely take a shot a few times in a half you have a good chance for getting 7-14 points that you may not have had. Heck even 3 points is huge in a tight game so things can be easily swayed that's why the NFL penalized your team so harshly.

As for the Rams SB walk through that's speculation but it wouldn't shock me as where there's smoke there's fire. Belicheat is also an arrogant fuck who even after the memo couldn't stop himself so why not film anything he could? Faulk to this day can't believe how the pats seemed to know their plays in that game especially since they put in plays only for that game...eventually Belicheat magically figured it all out at half time being the genius that he is.

You seem to admit that your team did all of this but still seem to believe that it didn't help. I just don't get it why would Belicheat risk all of this for no benefit? Answer me that as that guy would not waste any resources on something that doesn't work....

Picture6_original.png

Yet no one is upset. This is against the rules as written and the Jets were not fined.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by your judgement most of the titles of the Packers mean nothing? I mean, some of those were from the 20's and 30's for crying out loud. That's 40 years older than ours of the 70's. If you don't respect ours, you can't respect any of theirs.

Where exactly do you draw the line at what Lombard's you respect and which ones you don't? Does it start with yours in 2000? Is anything before that just null and void in your eyes?

Respect YES, use for life support NO......I am just going to conclude that you refuse to accept that OLD SB's are OLD News and be done with it.....I'll hit you up when we wipe the floor up with your senior citizen team this season......So until then, Happy Tripping.....

Flacco-The-Lombardi-300x216_zps4b172825.jpg
Oh how sweet it is !!!!!!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
700+ posts and still going. I love how passionate some fans get about their teams. Redseat is doing what ever he can to take the attention away from the Pats cheating and place it on how every other team in the nfl MIGHT be doing the same thing. I get it. It sucks to be a fan of a team with tainted championships. But hey, at least you got to revel in the moment for a brief period of time. I haven't even had that.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
700+ posts and still going. I love how passionate some fans get about their teams. Redseat is doing what ever he can to take the attention away from the Pats cheating and place it on how every other team in the nfl MIGHT be doing the same thing. I get it. It sucks to be a fan of a team with tainted championships. But hey, at least you got to revel in the moment for a brief period of time. I haven't even had that.

Why did took the Lombardi's away? dagnabit. I think Sox should have a silent asterisk near their 04 Title because Millard said they did a shot of tequila before the Yankee games being down 3-0 in the series. Drunks and cheaters= Boston

I want to revel in it 40 years later like Steeler fans Remember 6>5>4>3>2>1 and even 0 so 30 more years of reveling( hopefully I'll be around)

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did took the Lombardi's away? dagnabit. I think Sox should have a silent asterisk near their 04 Title because Millard said they did a shot of tequila before the Yankee games being down 3-0 in the series. Drunks and cheaters= Boston

I want to revel in it 40 years later like Steeler fans Remember 6>5>4>3>2>1 and even 0 so 30 more years of reveling( hopefully I'll be around)

Sonny, I know you get it. It has nothing to do with taking the Lombardi's away.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect YES, use for life support NO......I am just going to conclude that you refuse to accept that OLD SB's are OLD News and be done with it.....I'll hit you up when we wipe the floor up with your senior citizen team this season......So until then, Happy Tripping.....

Flacco-The-Lombardi-300x216_zps4b172825.jpg
Oh how sweet it is !!!!!!

I'll remember you said this, OS.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can respect redseat's endeavors, though we all still roll our eyes.

The ones that I can only chuckle at are the dimwits and their "[insert poster name] is just "butthurt" over that time in 2007 when the Patriots beat the [insert name of poster's favorite team]. This has nothing to do with the Patriots egregious cheating, it's really all about "butthurt."

:L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"redseat, you stand before the court accused of murder. What say ye?" - the judge

"ummmm, errrrr... uhhhhh someone else potentially might have maybe one time done it too???" - redseat

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? I just mentioned it a few times but I didn't say I didn't think the Patriots cheated and shouldn't have gotten fined or anything like that because they did cheat and got caught. I also mentioned other things teams did to cheat yet it was swept under the rug yet this issue continues to grow and grow. But you are right at least we have something to "bitch and moan about" :nod:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"redseat, you stand before the court accused of murder. What say ye?" - the judge

"ummmm, errrrr... uhhhhh someone else potentially might have maybe one time done it too???" - redseat

Hey that defense has worked somewhere I am sure! :lol: Heck look at OJ Simpson...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can respect redseat's endeavors, though we all still roll our eyes.

The ones that I can only chuckle at are the dimwits and their "[insert poster name] is just "butthurt" over that time in 2007 when the Patriots beat the [insert name of poster's favorite team]. This has nothing to do with the Patriots egregious cheating, it's really all about "butthurt."

:L

c435461d2662a1fbddfe9769f2d91276598824dea353103385bd4dafcc998cca.jpg

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey that defense has worked somewhere I am sure! :lol: Heck look at OJ Simpson...
Man when you're using OJ as your character witness things aren't looking up! :lol:

Williams doesn't sound eager to allow the Patriots to own another tape of the Eagles' defense practicing against the Pats' offense. "If you're a smart coach, you understand that there's going to be certain signals that are going to be used out there on that practice field," Williams said. "You don't want to give any team -- I don't care if it's the Patriots or the Bengals -- you don't want to give them an opportunity to look at your stuff.
"That's just me. I don't want to show none of our cards. To me, it's not benefiting us because they have already proven who they are. That's the history."
Eagles' Cary Williams: Cheating Patriots haven't won Super Bowl since 'Spygate' | NJ.com

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picture6_original.png

Yet no one is upset. This is against the rules as written and the Jets were not fined.

Hey if the jets actually did this I agree but looks to be of photo shop quality....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red I had hoped that this would just end it but pat fans like Homer just can't get enough. Sonny is also right this thread should only be about cheating...haha!

So Homer I wasn't ranting just trying to get through to your thick skull maybe attaching your teams murderer as an analogy was too much I apologize but was just hoping to make a point that if other coaches did exactly what Belicheat did then why weren't they punished? If I were Belicheat I would have demanded the same punishment to their respective teams but this obviously didn't happen as those coaches were just trying to deflect the embarrassment of what their fellow colleague actually did.

To explain the signals well Belicheat was always known as the master of halftime adjustments and they used illegal filming in game to prepare at halftime for the 2nd half. Put two and two together Homer as they won quite a few close playoff games in the 2nd half. Most teams adjust their signals between games and somewhat at half but using these techniques Belicheat was eventually able to figure out what play could be coming at his team more often than not especially later in games. Huge advantage as all it takes is to know that there will be a safety blitz and Tom just has to lay it out there. Sure they have to execute but if you know that you can freely take a shot a few times in a half you have a good chance for getting 7-14 points that you may not have had. Heck even 3 points is huge in a tight game so things can be easily swayed that's why the NFL penalized your team so harshly.

As for the Rams SB walk through that's speculation but it wouldn't shock me as where there's smoke there's fire. Belicheat is also an arrogant fuck who even after the memo couldn't stop himself so why not film anything he could? Faulk to this day can't believe how the pats seemed to know their plays in that game especially since they put in plays only for that game...eventually Belicheat magically figured it all out at half time being the genius that he is.

You seem to admit that your team did all of this but still seem to believe that it didn't help. I just don't get it why would Belicheat risk all of this for no benefit? Answer me that as that guy would not waste any resources on something that doesn't work....

fin, you've held a long standing contempt for the Patriots, I get that. I'm actually not thick-skulled and you're not "fucking stupid" as I stated earlier in the thread...I was probably just plorsting at the time :suds:

Why do you say that I don't believe it helped? Of course it helped but only in the manner and to the degree that I've outlined imo, which you still refuse to address but whatever. When I consider spygate from the perspective of not being a Pats fan oh sure, I'd bust ass about it too. That's some pretty low hanging fruit right there but if I was to actually consider the situation from a logical standpoint, I would conclude that haters have waaaay overstated it's importance. Again, if they needed film to win, there would have been a drop off somewhere and there really hasn't been.

With that I'm pretty much done. Good luck week one and the rest of the year to your team. Try this though....see if just once you can type B e l i c h i c k. It's really simple to do and your therapist will be proud of you!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll remember you said this, OS.

Oh, and what do we have here ?.....should we fire up ole Sparky yet !!!!!! lol

Report: Maurkice Pouncey to be charged with battery, Mike Pouncey won’t be

Posted by Josh Alper on August 8, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptzizde1m2jjodaxoti2owq1zdq5n2q5njc5yjqxnwvm.jpeg
APThe Pouncey brothers have maintained that they were not involved in an physical altercation at a Miami nightclub that left three people injured, but the lawyer for the trio says that Miami Beach police disagree.
Attorney Marwan Porter told Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald that police have indicated to him that Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey will be charged with misdemeanor battery as a result of his actions. Maurkice allegedly punched one of the injured parties in the face and, per the report, could be formally charged on Friday. Beasley also reports that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey is not expected to be charged.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fin, you've held a long standing contempt for the Patriots, I get that. I'm actually not thick-skulled and you're not "fucking stupid" as I stated earlier in the thread...I was probably just plorsting at the time :suds:

Why do you say that I don't believe it helped? Of course it helped but only in the manner and to the degree that I've outlined imo, which you still refuse to address but whatever. When I consider spygate from the perspective of not being a Pats fan oh sure, I'd bust ass about it too. That's some pretty low hanging fruit right there but if I was to actually consider the situation from a logical standpoint, I would conclude that haters have waaaay overstated it's importance. Again, if they needed film to win, there would have been a drop off somewhere and there really hasn't been.

With that I'm pretty much done. Good luck week one and the rest of the year to your team. Try this though....see if just once you can type B e l i c h i c k. It's really simple to do and your therapist will be proud of you!
Other than the fact that they haven't won a SB since they got busted.