• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally respect people with experience, the problem is when they cop it out as a valid argument paired with insults. Hey but if hes been a fan of boston for over 60 years shred of respect given. Im glad they teach computers at the senior center.

Hey even your own fanbase called you out on age and thread. The Space Jam and Waterboy remarks didnt help your cause

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could never cop out to an argument with some random unrelated piece of shit. Im really not that weak minded sorry to burst your bubble guy who counts his wrinkles as ammunition. While you are at it, i could read a fucking book and know more then you. But who gives a fuck is the point you are missing guy.
You are talking about the salary cap with the broncos? LOL. Yeah now thats shit some isnt it? I have a stack of money in one hand and a teams playbook in the other. Get the fuck outta here with that shit man, who you trying to kid? Guess what, im too old for that shit LOL!

Oh my goodness what a adolescent potty mouth. If my son was 14 swearing like that, out would come the soap. Go easy on the mountain dew skippy

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't this thread have been titled Pats Again Accused Of Cheating and not Pats Accused of Cheating Again?

...or is there some new cheating I'm not in on?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Hammer much love and respect. Now I will root for Titans to make SB

Thanks but we both know that's ridiculous, Sonny. After all, have you seen that arsenal of weapons they have Brady surrounded with this season? :surprised:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my goodness what a adolescent potty mouth. If my son was 14 swearing like that, out would come the soap. Go easy on the mountain dew skippy

Wholly shit man. You insulted me based on my references. I could have used any reference lol. Wow you need to go to a neurologist. I'll take skippy any day pops. Tell me something, when you debate anything, do you ever counter a point made? Tell me something else, when you read something do you only internalize what you want to see? Your shoes are smothered in shit btw.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HD good question but I would say no because the memo where you could film came out before the 07 season. If I recall correctly the SB wins were prior to that. You remember Herm Edwards waving to camera and Jimmy Johnson and Bill Cowher said they were all doing it. My problem is smug Belichick doent take Goodell's memo seriously and is stupid enough to film against Mangina his former DC coach that knew what was common practice. Fool was fined 500k but cost the team first round pick, he aint no genius after all.

The memo pointed out the rule. The Pats were breaking the rule before that - the memo only clarified what they were doing.

They were breaking the rule prior to the memo.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks but we both know that's ridiculous, Sonny. After all, have you seen that arsenal of weapons they have Brady surrounded with this season? :surprised:

Hammerr they are so stacked that if they dont go 19-0 and with those weapons, at least half the wins by double digits, I will turn in my Patriot card. Will serve those cheating bastards right. Plus first Brady embarrassing Patriot nation with his metrosexual outfit and spiked hair, but now Kraft trying to get jiggy with it wtf:L:L:L:L Those were some Jordy moves. Zombies from the walking dead moved better than him

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The memo pointed out the rule. The Pats were breaking the rule before that - the memo only clarified what they were doing.

Midnight Midnight we both live in glass houses , I suggest you shouldn't be throwing even pebbles

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NFL destroyed tapes. Why would they feel the need to unless they made a push. 9/11/Patriots narrative. Questionable call in playoff game and then allowing defenders to chuck and push the Rams all over the field making no calls at all.There's too many coincidences.

its not impossible for multimillion dollar organizations to execute narratives as they choose to do so.

I don't think its impossible to assume the Rams were told to draft Sam. They had 11 picks to play with and he was their second to last pick while the entire league avoided him. At a position the Rams are loaded at in the first place.

think what you will but its fishy all the same.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To hear the NFL tell it "Robert Kraft invented football but he's so humble he wants Camp to get all the credit."

Makes me want to puke. :rolleyes2:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To hear the NFL tell it "Robert Kraft invented football but he's so humble he wants Camp to get all the credit."

Makes me want to puke. :rolleyes2:

Cmon HD we all know Kraft is one of the newer owners. He will never be on the same playing field like a Lambeau , Halas or even Rooney's

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's be clear here we all admit that the pats have had some very good teams but spygate definitely gave them an edge and quite possibly helped them win those super bowls especially in the tight games. Any advantage can make a difference. Once taken away even when they quite possibly have had better teams they have failed to win the big game or even get there. It is what it is I don't understand why pats fans just can't see this and admit it..... either way I will always have an asterisk by those wins. Shame on Belicheat for ruining your teams legacy get mad at that arrogant prick!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This spy gate thing happen so long ago, isn't it about time to move on to more current events?

Epoch1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of these were you alive for...cant take credit for something you weren't around for. I am a Celts fan and I don't claim all these banners, just the one I was alive for....

I saw every championship the Celtics won up close and personal. Born in Boston and weaned on basketball.

So I claim them ALL! :yahoo::10::lol:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be clear here we all admit that the pats have had some very good teams but spygate definitely gave them an edge and quite possibly helped them win those super bowls especially in the tight games. Any advantage can make a difference. Once taken away even when they quite possibly have had better teams they have failed to win the big game or even get there. It is what it is I don't understand why pats fans just can't see this and admit it..... either way I will always have an asterisk by those wins. Shame on Belicheat for ruining your teams legacy get mad at that arrogant prick!

Always assumed that you spewed this shit in troll mode. You actually believe it? Holy shit you're stupid.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This spy gate thing happen so long ago, isn't it about time to move on to more current events?

Harold you know haters are gonna hate, they have nothing to hang their hat on. I always admired good teams and never used cheating as an excuse why they won. These are clones that worry about whats going on in the neighbors house than their own.