• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that Matt Walsh was let go years before he contacted Goodell. Never heard of a disgruntled worker?. I'm sure they were filming from day one, but Spygate was for the 07 season and so was the fine and first round draft pick

So because he's disgruntled that means he must made these tapes up on his own?

Sorry, it doesn't matter that he's disgruntled. He had the tapes that proved what the Pats filmed. It proves that you were taping people as far back as 2000 - and it was against the rules back then.

The memo made no changes to the rule - only clarified it.

Pats fans kill me...you guys blow off spygate but raise a stink about a phantom holding call vs. Carolina.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because he's disgruntled that means he must made these tapes up on his own?

Sorry, it doesn't matter that he's disgruntled. He had the tapes that proved what the Pats filmed. It proves that you were taping people as far back as 2000 - and it was against the rules back then.

The memo made no changes to the rule - only clarified it.

Pats fans kill me...you guys blow off spygate but raise a stink about a phantom holding call vs. Carolina.

I know you and Goodell are tight , so ask him when he looked at the tapes walsh filmed, he said he found nothing, must be a cover-up. Steelers fans crack me up the blackest pot calingl the kettle black, love it.

Dont forget 6>3 and yours 3 have silent * and our are legit. Spygate is history try letting it go

For the 1000th time spygate was for the 07 season maybe you can understand WIKI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_National_Football_League_videotaping_controversy

Last edited by a moderator:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you and Goodell are tight , so ask him when he looked at the tapes walsh filmed, he said he found nothing, must be a cover-up. Steelers fans crack me up the blackest pot calingl the kettle black, love it.

Dont forget 6>3 and yours 3 have silent * and our are legit. Spygate is history try letting it go

For the 1000th time spygate was for the 07 season maybe you can understand WIKI
2007 National Football League videotaping controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:pound:

The other 31 teams disagree with you.

You cheated to win titles, it's that simple.

You filmed other teams signals along with the situation and used it to win post season games.

It's also why you haven't won any since.

No tapes = no titles.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You filmed other teams signals along with the situation and used it to win post season games.

No tapes = no titles.

MA you win and I lose I can't argue anymore against your undeniable facts. Congrats:clap::clap:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean really Hammerdown. Now you restrict me yet again and I cannot even make a new post?

I get it you dont like me. For whatever reason you have a hair across your ass about me. I have been banned from forums. You allow others who do far worse than me to spew bullshit and that is a fact.

I do not have a lot of time left in this world and nothing you can say or do matters. Just perma ban me so I cannot post anymore in any form. I hope that doing so will give you sort of satisfaction and make you feel like the higher power you seek to be.

I have made mistakes in my posts. I have also admitted it. I will not back down when I believe I am right. I have offered expert help to you in the issues that happen to this site and what does that get me?

Restricted.

I know this post will not last long and you will do whatever you need to do to look good and honestly I dont care. I wish this site and all that I have become friends to great fortune. I hope you all accomplish your goals and live a great life.

All my best SportsHoopla fan and friends. BF4L probably banned for life.

Jim, I took away your PMs because for the last 18 months I've begged and pleaded with you to stop sending me obsessive compulsive PMs of a very personal nature and you refused to stop. Instead of being rude to you, I lifted the PMs. Your dramatic the-world-is-ending response doesn't surprise me though. Thanks for the kind words and best wishes to you too.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No tapes = no titles.

Must suck for the 217 teams that have failed in that time not taking advantage of the rules as written and filming from a sanctioned area.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ignore them like everyone else. This isn't anything new, it's what they do. :suds:

Just like you ignore the Browns or Cinci and are a SF fan in Ohio

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must suck for the 217 teams that have failed in that time not taking advantage of the rules as written and filming from a sanctioned area.

This above is exactly what I was talking about pat fans just can't admit that they cheated and walk away from this so it will go on and on and on.... Just because you were actually caught in 2007 it doesn't mean that it was OK to cheat all of those years before then. Why do you think serial murderers get sentenced for all of their crimes and not the last one they were caught for...unbelievable.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim, I took away your PMs because for the last 18 months I've begged and pleaded with you to stop sending me obsessive compulsive PMs of a very personal nature and you refused to stop. Instead of being rude to you, I lifted the PMs. Your dramatic the-world-is-ending response doesn't surprise me though. Thanks for the kind words and best wishes to you too.

HD can I be the Pats PM rep now? Is asking what your wearing now a little personal? Just checking

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of miles on that bandwagon, eh?

Ma we gotta round up the horses and hitch the wagon. Gotta leave this warm weather in Miami and head back to Cleveland. Home is where Lebron makes it

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This above is exactly what I was talking about pat fans just can't admit that they cheated and walk away from this so it will go on and on and on.... Just because you were actually caught in 2007 it doesn't mean that it was OK to cheat all of those years before then. Why do you think serial murderers get sentenced for all of their crimes and not the last one they were caught for...unbelievable.

So the NFL should fine the Jets and Dolphins for doing the same then right? (If it is about filming, or recording signals as you say)

I mean after all why fine just NE? That seems a little biased if they let other teams get away with it.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh, serial killers are only convicted on the murders that can be "proven beyond a reasonable doubt", or by confession with facts.......With your theory, anyone convicted of a murder could be held responsible for every open murder case on the docs at the time....That's unbelievable !! :doh: