• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriot's secondary > Seahawk's secondary?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also got thinking. This article is saying that the Seahawk's secondary is the new NFL standard.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Seahawk's page on ESPN and looked through the articles. I saw an article on RW's best days still to come. LB corp the most underrated in the NFL. The article I have on the OP, which does have a segment on how they were the best secondary in the NFL this past season and will be Top 2 this next season. How they will have the best D this next season. Some highlight videos. How much of a stud Lynch is.

Not seeing any that talk about how RW is overrated or how they are going nowhere. Show them to me.

Vegas has Seahawks the best odds to win SB - http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/seattle-seahawks/149354-super-bowl-odds-vegas-post-draft.html
USA Today has Seahawks winning Super Bowl - Record projections for all 32 NFL teams in 2014

i think the stuff about the sched. Came out when it came out.

Wazzu brought the point of the players

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the stuff about the sched. Came out when it came out.

Wazzu brought the point of the players

But isn't it fair to say a team will not play as good against a tougher team?

Last summer, that is all 49er fans heard. They face too many good QBs and probably won't make it to the NFC Championship. They have to go up against the tough NFC West QBs 2x, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, I can't remember all the QBs, but it was an impressive list.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks vs Patriots in the next SuperBowl . I'm all for it.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks vs Patriots in the next SuperBowl . I'm all for it.

I hope not. I wouldn't want to root for either team, but it is a very possible scenario for a Super Bowl.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, I wonder why the media keeps talking about the Seahawks. Maybe, just maybe, it's because they're a very good team. Why are they comparing the Patriots secondary to the Seahawks secondary instead of, oh I don't know, the Saints secondary? Maybe it's because the Seahawks have an outstanding secondary.

Jesus Christ.

Can you guys put your insecurities away for just a few more months. Quit crying about not getting respect.

Whiniest champions ever.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you put your money on unproven potential over proven entities, you will be broke soon.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because those two teams have more Championships than you have fingers. It could also explain why so many Hawks fans have an apparent case of little man syndrome. What's comical is how badly you guys twist everything. ''Russell Wilson is the 10th best QB in the League''. For a 3rd rounder in his 3rd year to be called the 10th best QB in the world would be a compliment to most people, including Wison. To Seahawks fan, it's...''OMG, they had Wilson behind Cutler and Romo, those freaking hacks, no one respects us, they said Russell is the worst QB in the league and we're going 0-16!!!''

I have only had an account on this website for about a year, and I don't read the vast majority of sub-forums on this site either so keep that in mind when I say this, but I have literally never seen you post about anything other than the Seattle Seahawks. You're the one whining here.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit that some 'Hawk fans are a bit over the top about the 'respect' thing. Maybe if some players didn't act like douche-bags all of the time (not RW ,he is a class act in my book) then they might find the respect they are eager to get. Respect is earned ,not given.

lol, all we heard last year is you can't get respect until you win it all. Get the lombardi. Now it's shut your players up.

Let's face it, those who don't like Seattle aren't going to respect that team no matter what they do and there is nothing wrong with that. There are some great teams out there I won't respect like the Yankees. Don't care how many titles they win, fuck them.

I laugh at some of the Seahawk fans that are still on about respect. Who gives a flying fuck what the media says about them or that some fans won't accept them no matter what.

The real deal is some up here mistake people correcting misinformation to caring. There is a huge difference.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, all we heard last year is you can't get respect until you win it all. Get the lombardi. Now it's shut your players up.

Let's face it, those who don't like Seattle aren't going to respect that team no matter what they do and there is nothing wrong with that. There are some great teams out there I won't respect like the Yankees. Don't care how many titles they win, fuck them.

I laugh at some of the Seahawk fans that are still on about respect. Who gives a flying fuck what the media says about them or that some fans won't accept them no matter what.

The real deal is some up here mistake people correcting misinformation to caring. There is a huge difference.
No respect to the fans who are crying about it, for sure. A few of them and .of course Sherman as a player. BTW how the fuck did you become a MOD ? I see a lot of posters being banned!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No respect to the fans who are crying about it, for sure. A few of them and .of course Sherman as a player. BTW how the fuck did you become a MOD ? I see a lot of posters being banned!

Whoever had 1 hour in the 'how long until someone goes WTF over wizardhawk getting mod status on the NFL general board is a winner!

As for banning, that's not my thing. Anyone I've had run ins with need to know I just like to play around and hold no grudges against anyone.

Seriously, getting a green name doesn't mean we can go crazy. I still only have mod rights in the tech and UW boards at this time. Mostly it's to help out with looking for spammers and such. I wouldn't worry about it. Besides, you got a new 49'er mod as well so give up a big congrats to RD.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever had 1 hour in the 'how long until someone goes WTF over wizardhawk getting mod status on the NFL general board is a winner!

As for banning, that's not my thing. Anyone I've had run ins with need to know I just like to play around and hold no grudges against anyone.

Seriously, getting a green name doesn't mean we can go crazy. I still only have mod rights in the tech and UW boards at this time. Mostly it's to help out with looking for spammers and such. I wouldn't worry about it. Besides, you got a new 49'er mod as well so give up a big congrats to RD.

BS, we're going to join up and ban all the Seahawks haters here......just joking.:lol:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What did I win? Is it something good? A 'no banning clause for six months' perhaps? :nod:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol. Ya, he just became a full mod and has just started banning everyone.

All bans are discussed amongst all of us and Hammer.... as well as to who becomes a mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Niner haters too!

Is that like matter and antimatter colliding? If we ban each others haters I think the whole place goes up in a ball of flames.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just messing with you Wizard. Have fun with your extra duties on the Hoop. :suds: