• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriot's secondary > Seahawk's secondary?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not at all concerned about the respect thing. We earned what we get.
Seattle DB's >NE DB's unless proven otherwise on the field.
I love BB, but he can and does get smoked on occasion whereas Maxwell is much better in coverage. Both get INT's and cause fumbles.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you really don't football very well, uk, or at least how to support your opinion.

When it came to playoff crunch time, San Fran gave up 32 pts to the Saints in the 2011 season divisionals and then 20 to NYG.

The 2013 Seattle Seahawks were the 1st team in almost 30 yrs to lead the NFL in fewest points allowed, fewest yards allowed and most takeaways. 2011 San Fran did not. The Seattle Seahawks gave up a combined 23 points in 2 games to two sure fire HOF QB's and greatest O season in history with Denver and Brees.

Based on those FACTS that do not support the 2011 49er defense, your opinion is formed on a twisted obsession with Seattle. At least I can admit that Oakland sucks and is in constant rebuild. Your Cowboys also stink and are poorly run organization. Only difference between us is that you don't know football or how to support your opinion or can admit that Romo is a late game choke artist.

Don't go confusing the troll with facts. Makes them go kind of crazy.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the writer of the original article, is just trying to get people to read his article using shock value.
To me that is a silly conversation.

I have to live up here is Seahawkville so I get to hear some crazy crap from some fans, but honestly after what their defense did last year. I could see them involved in the conversation of all time. I dont think they were, but think they were bad ass enough to be in the conversation.

Dont know why Hawk fans get upset over articles like this. they are written so someone will say WTF & read it. To me that is showing respect to that team.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks are the best until they get unseated from the crown. Plain and simple. I think convo should between Hawks and Denver's secondary. Ward and Talib are a great duo. Plus Denver has 8 out the top 100 players voted by players, so theirs to lose AFC

In addition to the Seahawks and Patriots and Broncos, there's also the Saints, Cardinals, maybe even the Giants and some others who could be in the coversation.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:
you really don't football very well, uk, or at least how to support your opinion.

When it came to playoff crunch time, San Fran gave up 32 pts to the Saints in the 2011 season divisionals and then 20 to NYG.

The 2013 Seattle Seahawks were the 1st team in almost 30 yrs to lead the NFL in fewest points allowed, fewest yards allowed and most takeaways. 2011 San Fran did not. The Seattle Seahawks gave up a combined 23 points in 2 games to two sure fire HOF QB's and greatest O season in history with Denver and Brees.

Based on those FACTS that do not support the 2011 49er defense, your opinion is formed on a twisted obsession with Seattle. At least I can admit that Oakland sucks and is in constant rebuild. Your Cowboys also stink and are poorly run organization. Only difference between us is that you don't know football or how to support your opinion or can admit that Romo is a late game choke artist.

:suds:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the Seahawks and Patriots and Broncos, there's also the Saints, Cardinals, maybe even the Giants and some others who could be in the coversation.

of teams that aren't my favorite. I want to watch the Rams Defense this year. They can be very entertaining.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of teams that aren't my favorite. I want to watch the Rams Defense this year. They can be very entertaining.

Yeah, the Rams defense has been pretty fierce for a couple of years now. Their front seven, even before drafting Aaron Donald, has been Top 5 in my opinion. Actually the Rams defense has overall given the Hawks more problems than any other defense since Russell Wilson was drafted. Their shortcomings last year were inconsistent play from their CBs and inconsistent/poor play from their safeties. But their front seven helped mitigated that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just hoping that the Secondary for the Patriots won't have to get tested that much this year. And IF they do I am hoping the offense can score enough to win. On paper the Patriots possibly (very slim chance) have a better secondary but yet they haven't gelled yet like Seattle's has so I give the edge to Seattle

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The Hawks have the best secondary right now

The only team I think that could possibly give the Hawks' secondary a run for its money is the Cardinals'. But the Pats' secondary is not as good as Seattle's. Not even close.

The Pats' secondary is good, and the team looks like the favourites in the AFC IMO; but just looking at the secondary, this claim is a little silly.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the writer of the original article, is just trying to get people to read his article using shock value.

I have to live up here is Seahawkville so I get to hear some crazy crap from some fans, but honestly after what their defense did last year. I could see them involved in the conversation of all time. I dont think they were, but think they were bad ass enough to be in the conversation.

Dont know why Hawk fans get upset over articles like this. they are written so someone will say WTF & read it. To me that is showing respect to that team.

BINGO. Pats commonly face the same phenom.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh I chuckled at the article when I first saw it, but don't get your panties in a bunch over it (if you're a Seahawks fan). ESPN's job is to get hits on their site and generate a bunch of discussion over news. The more controversial the better.

Everyone end of day would rather have the Seahawks secondary over the Pats. If you don't agree you're a hater or a blind Pats fan. That's all that matters. Nobody in their right mind at this time would take the Pats secondary over Seattle. McCourty is a top 5 FS, but Thomas is #1. Sherman and Revis might as well be equal, Maxwell took over the job from Browner, and Chancellor is the best SS in the league and shatters anything the Pats can field.

Cute article though

Last edited by a moderator:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loudmouth Patriots fans efore the season starts.

"We have the best coach, QB and D in the league. We're favorites to win the SB this season."

10 min after the season starts...

"Injuries and lack of weapons surrounding Brady are hurting us worse than our weak D."

:L

The fish sees the bait, swims up to the bait, takes a good look at the bait, and swims away.....

Maybe you need better bait?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fish sees the bait, swims up to the bait, takes a good look at the bait, and swims away.....

Maybe you need better bait?

Lets see coaching staff = BB vs Fox and Del Rio maybe slight edge to BB

QB slight edge to Brady

D edge to Denver

O big edge to Denver

Thats why Denver is fav to win represent AFC in SB again