• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots release emails showing NFL refused to wipe out erroneous reports early on

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to keep it in the limelight? It was fine to an extent when there was nothing else to talk about. Training camp has started. Time to give it a rest.

The only pigs are the clown car of Patriot fans not able to let it go. Wait for a court ruling, then we can debate it. For now, move on to fucking football.

Oh, do you have Hammer on ignore?

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....the League office wanted to wait until the investigation was complete and release all the information at once, instead of a little here and a little there.

Those big bullies.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....the League office wanted to wait until the investigation was complete and release all the information at once, instead of a little here and a little there.

Those big bullies.

They are , can't take take the abuse much longer, woe is me

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow me around long enough and maybe you can learn how to also...They tell me monkeys can learn a lot of things that humans do, so there is still hope for you yet Wrecked Racer !!!

whiplash.jpg
:hammer:

I pictured you as a different kind of monkey, like this guy.

images

Learn something new everyday I guess.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pictured you as a different kind of monkey, like this guy.

images

Learn something new everyday I guess.

Obviously I was wrong, you are dumber than the monkey, and the only wit you possess is dim...
See if you can put that together (Dimwit)....

9421266a8976bc9b8f3902938b1a1b2c.jpg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you don't bitch out Hammer who's started more retarded Brady bashing threads than anyone.

I can't say He hasn't over time, but since deflategate has started Hammer does not have the lead in Brady posts.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak facepalm OS You can sure dish it out with your same 50 memes a day, but can't take a little razzing

Wow, you're upset with a face palm ??? That's equivalent to saying"child please"....
If you were someone else, I would have a lot of fun with this, but I like you Sonny so I'll leave it alone...

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those big bullies.

Yeah it's not like Goodell or the NFL will lie or anything, like they have in the past.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you're upset with a face palm ??? That's equivalent to saying"child please"....
If you were someone else, I would have a lot of fun with this, but I like you Sonny so I'll leave it alone...

Nah pal not upset, all good man, just messing with ya. Just playing along with you and Rex with the monkee theme. And the one show I remember based in Balt was the Wire, thus the drug monkee

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rocko is about 4 steps away from going full thumper

rehabilitation is still possible

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's not like Goodell or the NFL will lie or anything, like they have in the past.

Heh. Like the Patriots have some sort of moral high ground in this argument.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Like the Patriots have some sort of moral high ground in this argument.

We didn't when Pete Carroll was our coach

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forgive me for not being up on all the facts of this nonsense, but why would the league have an interest in running Brady and the Patriots through the mud? It's counter intuitive to think the NFL would want to smear it's most celebrated franchise over the past decade. I mean, honestly, what sense would it make? The NFL is about making money, and labeling your Super Bowl champ as cheaters is not in the best interest of making money. Brady was the NFL's Golden Boy for a decade, it seems a stretch to believe that the NFL and Goodell are "out to get the Patriots and Brady" without good justification.

Again, I don't know all the facts, nor do I care, but it seems stupid to think this is some witch hunt without merit.

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me for not being up on all the facts of this nonsense, but why would the league have an interest in running Brady and the Patriots through the mud? It's counter intuitive to think the NFL would want to smear it's most celebrated franchise over the past decade. I mean, honestly, what sense would it make? The NFL is about making money, and labeling your Super Bowl champ as cheaters is not in the best interest of making money. Brady was the NFL's Golden Boy for a decade, it seems a stretch to believe that the NFL and Goodell are "out to get the Patriots and Brady" without good justification.

Again, I don't know all the facts, nor do I care, but it seems stupid to think this is some witch hunt without merit.
I don't think most posters feel the NFL is trying to ruin him. It's become a secondary effect. What I think the majority of posters are saying is the NFL hasn't been on the up and up. Starting with the leak that came from their office thst 11-12 balls were 2# under inflated. That caused this whole mess. Had they had done due justice and either reported or it correctly or redacted their bogus statement we may not be here.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think most posters feel the NFL is trying to ruin him. It's become a secondary effect. What I think the majority of posters are saying is the NFL hasn't been on the up and up. Starting with the leak that came from their office thst 11-12 balls were 2# under inflated. That caused this whole mess. Had they had done due justice and either reported or it correctly or redacted their bogus statement we may not be here.

Do we know, for a fact, that the report of the under inflated footballs is incorrect?

Sorry, but the Patriots no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt. That organization as a whole has been caught on more than one occasion trying to skirt the rules, and outright cheating. I have zero sympathy for the Pats, and I tend to believe the NFL on this one.