• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots release emails showing NFL refused to wipe out erroneous reports early on

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think you and Rock are one and the same.....
You guys should try to get some sleep, this stuff is delusional and down right Boring now....
When the final strike comes from the court, everyone will know for sure that Brady cheated.....
As if everyone outside of NE don't know already....
It's not the end of the world, move on to something else now....
I have tormented the life out of the emotionally unstable ones on here, but I'm bored with it now, and ready for something new.....Pats are Cheaters, Old news !!! :nod:

You're starting to think? :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

Good one, old man. I have to give credit where credit is due, that is some funny shit.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think you and Rock are one and the same.....
You guys should try to get some sleep, this stuff is delusional and down right Boring now....
When the final strike comes from the court, everyone will know for sure that Brady cheated.....
As if everyone outside of NE don't know already....
It's not the end of the world, move on to something else now....
I have tormented the life out of the emotionally unstable ones on here, but I'm bored with it now, and ready for something new.....Pats are Cheaters, Old news !!! :nod:

Let's get something straight. Patriot fans are fed up more with this shit. If they cheated, penalize them. But make the penalty crystal fuckin clear and definite instead of this accusatory, whining, crap

Believe me, a bunch of us up here want to move on more than you do ...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're starting to think? :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

Good one, old man. I have to give credit where credit is due, that is some funny shit.

Follow me around long enough and maybe you can learn how to also...They tell me monkeys can learn a lot of things that humans do, so there is still hope for you yet Wrecked Racer !!!

whiplash.jpg
:hammer:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get something straight. Patriot fans are fed up more with this shit. If they cheated, penalize them. But make the penalty crystal fuckin clear and definite instead of this accusatory, whining, crap

Believe me, a bunch of us up here want to move on more than you do ...

Pats fans starting thread after thread about it, are not ready to move on, and who made you the spokesperson for all Pats fans on here, newbie ??
You don't even know these posters yet, and you are leaning toward the 4 or 5 that are doing it...
So don't come out here with "let's get one thing straight talk", til you know what you're talking about....
Slow your roll man !! :nono:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans starting thread after thread about it, are not ready to move on, and who made you the spokesperson for all Pats fans on here, newbie ??
You don't even know these posters yet, and you are leaning toward the 4 or 5 that are doing it...
So don't come out here with "let's get one thing straight talk", til you know what you're talking about....
Slow your roll man !! :nono:

It seems like just Rock and non Pats fans are are starting threads, look at the first page

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like just Rock and non Pats fans are are starting threads, look at the first page

I think most everyone is a little tired of this one, it's headlined too long now....Either he's gonna serve the 4 games or not, we'll know when the court rules, but until then, what could possibly add to all that has been expressed on here 100's of times already....
Hey I feast on the banter, but merry go rounds don't interest me...." I NEED SOME FOOTBALL MAN"..:D

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most everyone is a little tired of this one, it's headlined too long now....Either he's gonna serve the 4 games or not, we'll know when the court rules, but until then, what could possibly add to all that has been expressed on here 100's of times already....
Hey I feast on the banter, but merry go rounds don't interest me...." I NEED SOME FOOTBALL MAN"..:D

Yeah me too I think they will cut it in half to 2 games and it won't go to court, really worthless bs imo. I have heard more angles, spins and seems like the stories keep changing, it's ridiculous

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah me too I think they will cut it in half to 2 games and it won't go to court, really worthless bs imo. I have heard more angles, spins and seems like the stories keep changing, it's ridiculous

I'm waiting for the blue dress and cigar to show up next....:lol:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All those emails show is a couple of Pats employees surmising (aka "guessing") that the leaked info came from the NFL offices. The NFL tells them in the emails the leaks didn't come from them and then the Pats dispute their honesty again. Color me shocked.

Actually there are now reports out the leaks came from Kensil or at his direction.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey sonny. Who's this chooch ... the pied piper of the rat bastids?

Say "hey" to Vinny down on Watch Hill for me ...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey sonny. Who's this chooch ... the pied piper of the rat bastids?

Say "hey" to Vinny down on Watch Hill for me ...

Lol sure thing RB don't get down to Westerly to often but next time I go down to Misquamicut will tell Vincenzo you said hello

Last edited:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the over/under on the number of deflategate/Brady/Patriots threads Rock creates tomorrow? When will his fixation about posting this worthless propaganda stop?

Over/Under prediction - 4 Threads

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he starts them all season long.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you don't bitch out Hammer who's started more retarded Brady bashing threads than anyone.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you don't bitch out Hammer who's started more retarded Brady bashing threads than anyone.
I rarely see hammer post a stupid website report from a simple google search. We all know how to use google.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Hammer's threads are solid and well postulated.

I just think it's funny how the pigs are now tired of playing in the mud and want to move on.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if anyone knows whiny bitches :rolleyes2:
Yes, I should be an expert given how many posts I've suffered from all the pat fan apologists low these last 6 months. :L

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Hammer's threads are solid and well postulated.

I just think it's funny how the pigs are now tired of playing in the mud and want to move on.
You want to keep it in the limelight? It was fine to an extent when there was nothing else to talk about. Training camp has started. Time to give it a rest.

The only pigs are the clown car of Patriot fans not able to let it go. Wait for a court ruling, then we can debate it. For now, move on to fucking football.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the over/under on the number of deflategate/Brady/Patriots threads Rock creates tomorrow? When will his fixation about posting this worthless propaganda stop?

Over/Under prediction - 4 Threads
Over