• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patric Young

will Patric young stay for his senior year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay or go?

He still needs work but the payday might be too much to pass up. Either way we should be fine for another elite 8 next year. Hope this group has a good offseason of improvement, i would hate to waste another chance next year.

GatorSports.com

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is big and physical, yet plays like a bitch. Overrated, he needs to play like a man.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is big and physical, yet plays like a bitch. Overrated, he needs to play like a man.

Yeah, he’s a beast but doesn’t play like it at all. I don’t think he’s a pussy, it just seems to me that’s he’s not really comfortable on the court. I don’t know much about him, but I wonder if Basketball was his first sport? God I’ve always wanted to see him as a tight end for the Gators football team. He just looks kind of uncoordinated and slow under the basket. He needs to own that paint area and make it his bitch. Good observations Shane.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great decision on his part. He reminds me of Brandon Bass, needs to develop a mid-range.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great decision on his part. He reminds me of Brandon Bass, needs to develop a mid-range.

I hope he has a breakout year next year. I think we lose Kenny Boynton at point guard and maybe Eric Murphy, but otherwise I think we’ll be pretty solid with much of the same team next year. If they get it together and use the experience from this year, they could finally break into the Championship game again.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he has a breakout year next year. I think we lose Kenny Boynton at point guard and maybe Eric Murphy, but otherwise I think we’ll be pretty solid with much of the same team next year. If they get it together and use the experience from this year, they could finally break into the Championship game again.

rosario is a redshirt senior. isnt he gone too?. as much as i hated his game for the majority of his uf tenure, he really did start to get better this last season.