• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to die now if you are not already dead. You are a Class A douchebag

Because of something he wrote on a website.... That he owned...? It may not have been the most sensitive way to address the issue, but I certainly think he had every right to be harsh like that.

Come on now...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda surprised by all the hate, we likely wouldn't all have this community right now if not for him.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if I just never saw it or completely forgot about it.
oh, yeah. You "forgot" about it. :rolleyes2:

qMpJwpt.gif

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of something he wrote on a website.... That he owned...? It may not have been the most sensitive way to address the issue, but I certainly think he had every right to be harsh like that.

Come on now...
Feels like this comment was made several months ago....please don't waste my time with old news, especially news about a dead douchebag

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't say I have "no life" beyond this web site, but I certainly have room for enrichment, so please feel free to post links to the "chirping" threads. I really think that the additional drama might be just what the doctor ordered for me! Failing that, I'm also intrigued by a "suitable method of self medication". Thanks in advance!

dude...come back

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta ask, if Hammer is persona non grata, who changed his avi pic to Cliff Claven?

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow after all these years and I just found this nugget? Love ya Hammerdown. Always was super nice to me :)

Reactions: DJ

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!

* People wondering where old posters went when its obvious many of them were banned by Hammer, Ford or Trojan for not bending the knee.
* Hammer semi-melting and posting manifestos
* Ford and Trojan kissing his ass to keep their mod power and ability to silence anyone who upsets them.

And all this just as valid today as it was five years ago.
Deliciously Ironic. Incredibly Pathetic.

I will confess. I have found this site and the other fairly entertaining. But there are tons of other discussion websites out there, most of which don't encourage the bashing of gays, the dismal treatment of women and the worst possible language. Those kinds of thing will not fair well in the future.
This site has a chance to transform itself into a place worthy of people's time if there are some sensible rules and the mods understand that the vast majority of potential posters only want a fair referee, not a discussion fuhrer.

Anyway, thanks for bumping this gem.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!

* People wondering where old posters went when its obvious many of them were banned by Hammer, Ford or Trojan for not bending the knee.
* Ford and Trojan kissing his ass to keep their mod power and ability to silence anyone who upsets them.

I will confess. I have found this site and the other fairly entertaining. But there are tons of other discussion websites out there, most of which don't encourage the bashing of gays, the dismal treatment of women and the worst possible language. Those kinds of thing will not fair well in the future.
This site has a chance to transform itself into a place worthy of people's time if there are some sensible rules and the mods understand that the vast majority of potential posters only want a fair referee, not a discussion fuhrer.

You joined in august of 2018. Have under 1k posts...But recall the Ins and outs from 5 years ago. Smells fishy.

Reactions: DJ

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!

So you want to live in an alternate universe.