• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Parris Campbell vs Min or Scotty Miller vs Car

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you start at your flex? Am I too high on Scotty Miller being a good fantasy receiver as Brady’s slot guy this year?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m taking Campbell he has a for sure role.

miller... wel we know Brady likes him, and likes shifty small wr. But Evans was knicked up and reportedly healthier. So I’m going with a guy I know is starting...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scotty Miller. I figure every practice, every game, Pittman gets more and more of Campbell's job. I certainly don't want to be starting Campbell the week he finally loses it. And Scotty Miller, while not exciting at all, is definitely in sync with TB12, definitely more so than he was with Evans. The newest slot machine

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna agree with TREFF.... Brady likes those slot guys.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scotty Miller. I figure every practice, every game, Pittman gets more and more of Campbell's job. I certainly don't want to be starting Campbell the week he finally loses it. And Scotty Miller, while not exciting at all, is definitely in sync with TB12, definitely more so than he was with Evans. The newest slot machine
Is it a forgone conclusion Pittman gets Campbell’s job? If I’m not mistaken, Campbell was a higher draft pick who had issues with injuries. He played well in week 1. I think as long as he is healthy and producing, he could hang onto the job. I am leaning towards Miller though. I’m surprised he is still available in a lot of leagues.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it a forgone conclusion Pittman gets Campbell’s job? If I’m not mistaken, Campbell was a higher draft pick who had issues with injuries. He played well in week 1. I think as long as he is healthy and producing, he could hang onto the job. I am leaning towards Miller though. I’m surprised he is still available in a lot of leagues.
It is, in my opinion. Doesn't mean yes, it definitely is, but I certainly think it will be, sooner than later.
Technically, while both were #2 picks, Pittman was about 15 spots higher. Wether that means anything or not?? I dunno, but, no one blows a top 3 round pick and doesn't give them.an opportunity to play, and all reports were that he and Rivers had a pretty good connection all through camp. At 6'4", hes a strong candidate for red zone scores, especially given Rivers lengthy history of preference to big bodied receiver's.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw Godwin is doubtful. Fire up Scotty miller

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is, in my opinion. Doesn't mean yes, it definitely is, but I certainly think it will be, sooner than later.
Technically, while both were #2 picks, Pittman was about 15 spots higher. Wether that means anything or not?? I dunno, but, no one blows a top 3 round pick and doesn't give them.an opportunity to play, and all reports were that he and Rivers had a pretty good connection all through camp. At 6'4", hes a strong candidate for red zone scores, especially given Rivers lengthy history of preference to big bodied receiver's.
Also likes peppering a guy midrange too.... word is he and the team love Campbell. I wasn’t on board. But am now.0