• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, see, now you're getting it. I completely agree with you on this. NY's hissy fit over Katrina was a fucking joke.

It actually is a good comparison. New York went out of their way to make sure THEIR disaster was called SUPERSTORM (WTF is a superstorm??) Sandy, because when tragedy strikes New York it is that much greater/more important than tragedy elsewhere. Right?

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:boink:...but it's all in good fun.....

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time there is a tragedy, Blade breaks out his calculator to add up the total damage to determine whether he should give a shit or not.

Not really. I only worry about how it will affect Seattle's economy. Katrina raised everyone's homeowner's insurance. 9/11 raised the unemployment rate in every major metropolitan area that caters to the air travel industry, Seattle included. But Boston's little tussle with a couple of amateur immature punks won't hurt anything here just like that pussy little Cat One hurricane in NY didn't.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it.

we however, don't care....and really nothing else needs to be said...it's exactly what pickles said and what I was alluding too...

If you were sick of it 5 minutes into it...why did you waste so much time discussing it? Why are you still discussing it...and you can say that you're just joining in here..but YOU brought this up....not us...

Dude, lemme fill you in on how 99.9% of Americans really feel on Monday. They don't care about Boston anymore. Actually, they never did but it was hip, trendy and fashionable to use #BostonStrong on Twitter like that actually meant shit. You've gotten all the cheap, gratuitous praise for being "courageous" and "resilient" and "insert bullshit here" not for anything you did but for what two pricks did. Now the honeymoon is over and it's time for yous guise to get back to reality. Now that it's over, we don't fucking care anymore, we just want "suspect #2" to fry.

There, you asked.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy, here is your new avatar... Please update asap.

images

You better come better than that dude. Sports. Mr I am leaving this board cause everyone are meanies.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but maybe they just wanted to kill people?

We immediately knew the motives behind 911 and OKC.

All we know about this is that one was a boxer, one wrestled and they were from another country.

define "immediately"?

cuz we didnt know immediately, it took days

all we know is the older brother disappeared into russia for about 6 months and returned home

when he got back here the russian govt...our best friends...dropped a dime on him and had the feds look into him for what he was doing overseas for that 6 months. whatever he was doing and whoever he was with, were being watched by the russian govt...they monitor those muslim chechens 24/7 365...

something didnt smell right to the fucking russians of all people

did you know that?

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<----- glad that LA doesnt get hit by terrorists or superstorms/hurricanes.....

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickles didnt say political. Go back and read. These guys just hated everybody, I'm sure some general from the mother land got in their heads. But relgious? Ummm no.

the kid became enamored with Islam ... the kid went back to Chechnya (an Islamic terrorist hot bed) came back here and began making bombs ......

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i am beginning to see that.......but that is message board life with hot topics that everyone has opinions on

While we're on the subject, can you provide your opinion as to whether or not Dustin Pedroia's MVP is statistically the worst of any MVP in MLB history, please?

Thank you.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I only worry about how it will affect Seattle's economy. Katrina raised everyone's homeowner's insurance. 9/11 raised the unemployment rate in every major metropolitan area that caters to the air travel industry, Seattle included. But Boston's little tussle with a couple of amateur immature punks won't hurt anything here just like that pussy little Cat One hurricane in NY didn't.

So if it doesn't impact you, you don't give a shit about people getting hurt.

Fair enough..

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickles didnt say political. Go back and read. These guys just hated everybody, I'm sure some general from the mother land got in their heads. But relgious? Ummm no.

if he didnt then he didnt

the 2 are more often than not, intertwined

ever been to israel or palestine?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey bone, you think we coulda had this same conversation with Juice and LoC in here? Man, I like these CBS guys. Won't be long and we'll stop calling them that. :suds:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better come better than that dude. Sports. Mr I am leaving this board cause everyone are meanies.

So you're going to welch then...

Here I was so moved by your whole talk that you gave us about honoring bets and such...

There was never any reference to the avatars having to be sports related.

If you lack the integrity to honor your bet, that's on you. But that's your avatar....

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have they ruled out the muslim connection? Apparently the older brother was devout. In fact that is the ONLY motive I've heard so far, whether or not it's true.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually is a good comparison. New York went out of their way to make sure THEIR disaster was called SUPERSTORM (WTF is a superstorm??) Sandy, because when tragedy strikes New York it is that much greater/more important than tragedy elsewhere. Right?

word