• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
IIRC, just about every regular post on these threads got accused of being one of those. :lol:

Respect. Good work.

i used to have a good laugh at all the people they accused of being rocks bbq including rock himself

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck all of you suckers. lol

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
heat...when are you guys getting outta last?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its getting to be a deeper hole...oh well at least they pitched well tonight

the hole aint so deep if they catch the fucking ball. or hit. they haven't even began to hit. its crazy. if they start winning games they will be right back into it. they play 35 of 40 against the east so all they need to do is win. tonight was winnable.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're both children of 90's hops here, as most of us are...the end of they heyday for the game IMO

we all watched the bulls and we all watched shaq waltz in from LSU and stomp on people

the only guy who could stop shaq in his prime was shaq

pippen was arguably the best "robin" there ever was...he was a very fluid athlete, sweet to watch. my take,...remove pippen from the bulls, they still win a few titles...maybe not the number they did, but a few.

shaq was the most physical and talented center the NBA had seen in decades

guys like duncan and hakeem had finesse...silky smooth like ox's yetis' new tits...but shaq would just go thru you, where tho goes would go over or around you

I find it hilarious that during the very important "moment of silence" rock was busy typing the above

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the hole aint so deep if they catch the fucking ball. or hit. they haven't even began to hit. its crazy. if they start winning games they will be right back into it. they play 35 of 40 against the east so all they need to do is win. tonight was winnable.

so you mean the jays should start playing baseball.......

i had them picked to be this years marlins....we shall see but not a good start