• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Panthers at 49ers -- Candlestick Park (FOX)

codycmon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now espn can shut up about the panthers not playing anybody.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam needs to develop a bit more composure in pressure situations, but wins like this certainly help that.

Nice to see someone with so many haters shove their faces in it.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, you know what they're saying right now: "Well, the schedule gets tougher for them, so we'll see how they play over the next six weeks."

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With an avatar like yours, you wouldn't rejoice in a Seahawk loss???

I would, but I wouldnt go spamming a message board like I just won the Super Bowl you SEA fans are fucking just as bad if not worse then Stupors.

That guy has really gotten to your entire fan base on this MB

BloodType49

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because between breaker and some of your other loud mouthed trolls you never see 9'er fans gloating over Seattle losses. Oh wait, we only have one of those to draw from for an example don't we.

:suds:

Who are the other loud mouth trolls please? Other then Stupor I have never seen any other Niner fan incite any trollage but there are quite a few Hawk fans who fit that bill.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would, but I wouldnt go spamming a message board like I just won the Super Bowl you SEA fans are fucking just as bad if not worse then Stupors.

You seem very upset,season is not over yeah know and plus look's like you guys will be on the road so plenty of football left.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or we all just enjoy making loud mouthed idiots eat their words. Who wouldn't?

Why are you so shocked that fans from a rival team would be piling on after an absolutely embarrassing loss at home when it helps them in the race of the division? I mean are you really that surprised? :laugh3:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the other loud mouth trolls please? Other then Stupor I have never seen any other Niner fan incite any trollage but there are quite a few Hawk fans who fit that bill.

Uh excuse me but i can think of at least 4 or more.

BloodType49

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why are you so shocked that fans from a rival team would be piling on after an absolutely embarrassing loss at home when it helps them in the race of the division? I mean are you really that surprised? :laugh3:

Not surprised at all Wizard, new the flood gates would open if we lost today. Just pissed off in General lol

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you are saying there hasn't been a single other SF fan who has trolled up here? Is that really your stance?

Why don't you go read any of the threads that have been merged up here to try and contain the on-going war between the two bases. If you want me to do it it will cost you. If I can find 5 other SF fans with 20 or more trolling posts up here you have to wear a seattle avatar for 1 week. My time is worth more than your crying over who is rubbing it in is worth.

P.S. I'll start with roboticdreams. If you want the others go ahead and challenge me.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, but you know what will happen. They won't mention what Carolina did to win the game. They will talk about what SF did to lose the game.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh god, please get off the trolling high horse SEA/SF fans. I knew this thread would explode if Kaep and/or the Niners played like crap today.

Edit: Carolina's Defense straight up balled.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Embarrassing? It was not a good game but 9ers lost by 1 point to a very good team. Seattle probably would have lost if Carolina recovered that fumble in Week 1, and 9ers probably would have won if we recovered one of those two fumbles today. These teams and games are very tight and sometimes it comes down to something silly like that.

The O-line got dominated- worst I've seen this current group play. Its still a great o-line so not too worried. Also, Vernon got hurt. 9ers have been without Vernon Davis for 2.5 games now- Indy game, Carolina game, and part of the Seattle game. Those are three very good defenses, but you can see what happens when he is off the field.

A setback, no question, but I expect them to come out and play a great game in NO.

The division would be nice if you can get the bye- but the 9'ers play equally as well on the road as they do at home the last few years. I see no reason they cannot make a run from the 5-6 seed if they cannot overcome this 2.5 game deficit to Seattle. (and before Seattle fans bring up the last two 9ers/hawks games, remember Seattle hasn't exactly looked that great at home the last couple games). I wouldn't get too cocky.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh god, please get off the trolling high horse SEA/SF fans. I knew this thread would explode if Kaep and/or the Niners played like crap today.

Moose, if you can't take it, avoid these types of threads.

BTW, we know the Panthers D is legit. We told the Ess Effer's that when we had to defend our team by barely beating the Cats on the road. :yahoo:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised at all Wizard, new the flood gates would open if we lost today. Just pissed off in General lol

Fair enough. Pretty sure there would be a lot of sore asses if Seattle lost and the 49'ers won as well. Par for the course in this rivalry.

:suds:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gimme a break. It was a huge swing given the fact that two of the top teams in the NFC happen to play in the same division. This is a football board, right?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing? It was not a good game but 9ers lost by 1 point to a very good team. Seattle probably would have lost if Carolina recovered that fumble in Week 1, and 9ers probably would have won if we recovered one of those two fumbles today. These teams and games are very tight and sometimes it comes down to something silly like that.

The O-line got dominated- worst I've seen this current group play. Its still a great o-line so not too worried. Also, Vernon got hurt. 9ers have been without Vernon Davis for 2.5 games now- Indy game, Carolina game, and part of the Seattle game. Those are three very good defenses, but you can see what happens when he is off the field.

A setback, no question, but I expect them to come out and play a great game in NO.

The division would be nice if you can get the bye- but the 9'ers play equally as well on the road as they do at home the last few years. I see no reason they cannot make a run from the 5-6 seed if they cannot overcome this 2.5 game deficit to Seattle. (and before Seattle fans bring up the last two 9ers/hawks games, remember Seattle hasn't exactly looked that great at home the last couple games). I wouldn't get too cocky.
Any loss at home is bad. To not even score in double digits with that offense is just bad.

Seattle nearly had an embarrassing home loss recently as well, but managed to pull it out. In fact in the almost embarrassing loss department Seattle has several on the year. Difference is somehow they found a way to pull each of them out.

If you want to split hairs over what constitutes embarrassing and feel losing a close one at home is fine then I have no problem with it.

Just consider the source when rivals are making more out of things than you agree with. Kind of how it works isn't it?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gimme a break. It was a huge swing given the fact that two of the top teams in the NFC happen to play in the same division. This is a football board, right?

If I 'trash talked' the Detroit Tigers or Cleveland Indians board on ESPN every time there was a degenerate trolling the Royals' board, I would be well beyond Breaker status right now. Obviously this is a huge swing in the Hawks direction in terms of the division.