• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers hold off on Brett Favre jersey retirement ceremony

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Burt guy did suck, I was talking about Brett though. He'll be in the hof in a few years.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Burt guy did suck, I was talking about Brett though. He'll be in the hof in a few years.
Based on years played yes. But without the pills he would not have even done that. Most losses ever check most ints ever check most blown PO games ever check.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep going, you almost have me convinced :)

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on years played yes. But without the pills he would not have even done that. Most losses ever check most ints ever check most blown PO games ever check.

At least Favre can say he is a Super Bowl champion, as well as NFL MVP. That's 2 things that Cutler will never be able to lay claim to.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but even with all of that I dont know how Packer fan can bad mouth. this guy has brought soo much to your franchise

There's not many things in humanity worse than betrayal. Many Packer fans felt deeply betrayed by him for the ugly divorce and then sleeping with the enemy.

Time heals wounds, but some good will by Favre to the Packers organization and Packer fans would accelerate the healing.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was more referring to the 2 free picks a game. I mean....come on....even you should be able to see the double standard there...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Favre can say he is a Super Bowl champion, as well as NFL MVP. That's 2 things that Cutler will never be able to lay claim to.

LOL Thats 2 things Cutler will be able to claim. Now here a few he wont be able to claim. He won't be able to surpass burts int record or loss record. He can't claim that he can play 20 years as a pill head, nor can he claim he fucked over a entire fan base and laughed about it. I'm only busting on burt because I absolutely hate everything about him as a human. Most overrated ever? Ya well give him that one too. 20 years and 1 SB won by the return guy with a little help from Reggie White. I hate AR too, but that's because he is as good as they say. It's a respectful kind of hate.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it before and I am sticking to it. I will be over it once he's in the HOF. Only then and not a second before. The guy was a tool his last few years here and honestly I think a lot of it had to do with Irv passing. He wouldn't have pulled half that crap had he been around. Sherman basically letting him have free reign and getting away with everything and anything sure didn't help the situation.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22-10 lifetime vs the Bears. Yea if I was a Bear fan I would want to face that.

Don't mind noon, he's just butthurt because the Bears have never had a quality elite HOF level QB in their existence and after Rodgers is done we would have 3 of them, 2 back to back

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated the guy with a passion, he was a self absorbed camera whore who put himself above everyone including the team he played for. I like football not drama. Sure he had 2 or 3 good seasons, but he ruined more then that. I did not hate him as a rival QB, in fact I loved playing against him, 2 free picks per game. The way he carried himself and the way he treated his family was low and the way he sought out attention was sad.

Just like Micharl Jordan who beat his wife and cheated on her, gambling problems, always has to be on tv to get attention and mafia ties. Pot meet kettle.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like Micharl Jordan who beat his wife and cheated on her, gambling problems, always has to be on tv to get attention and mafia ties. Pot meet kettle.
I hated him too, and for many of the same reasons. But he was special, burt was just barely above average.