• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacers to sign Andrew Bynum

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right The Lone Granger! Because if you guys pull off a Raiders-type reclamation project, you'll reap the rewards the Pacers and their fans are hoping for and possibly a title. And I will be the first to congratulate you if that occurs. But I have seen this act before and the body of evidence is on the side of what I described. I am not so sure.

I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty damn sure he can't do anything wrong to our locker room. The Pacers are a tight night group that would probably all jump him at once if he got outta line lol.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers+USC. It is a bad move because, as Jim_Doors pointed out, Bynum is a complete fraud and a lockerroom cancer. He says one thing but does another. Cleveland found that out and along with his constant medical bills and is he healthy enough to play garbage, he eventually wears out his welcome.

If a club is willing to put up that kind of financial expense for Bynum's "insurance", well they have that right but it is going to cost them and I am stating that his reward to the team for the risk he is going to cost them is way too small. Obviously the Pacers disagree and apparently you do also.

The Pacers have a tight locker room with vets who wont take Bynum shit. They also have Bird, who dont take shit. Bynum will not mess up that locker room. What risk will he cost the Pacers? This wont make them worst in any kind of way, only can make them better.

Look, nobody is disagreeing with you about Bynum's attitude, but unlike the Sixers and Cavs, the Pacers dont need Bynum to make them a better team.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Lakers +USC. We shall see how Bynum's "contribution" plays out.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if Indy included free bowling and a handicap parking space in Bynum's contract?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty damn sure he can't do anything wrong to our locker room. The Pacers are a tight night group that would probably all jump him at once if he got outta line lol.

Heat fans (and any fan) would want the player that was on the Lakers when they were winning titles and giving forearm shivers to children when swept out of the playoffs. Not the player who took an entire year off to go bowling with his buddies and get his hair did only to come back and fuck a fiance to get out of cleveland. That has to be one of the most creative ways to get out of cleveland though.

The Pacers can probably handle him better than the Heat can, also this is kind of a relief though for Heat fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat fans (and any fan) would want the player that was on the Lakers when they were winning titles and giving forearm shivers to children when swept out of the playoffs. Not the player who took an entire year off to go bowling with his buddies and get his hair did only to come back and fuck a fiance to get out of cleveland. That has to be one of the most creative ways to get out of cleveland though.

The Pacers can probably handle him better than the Heat can, also this is kind of a relief though for Heat fans.

Haha, ya that was pretty bad. But I really liked the way they played ball when I was growing up, and that included hard fouls. That was probably over the line, yes, but if that's all he did, it would be easier to maybe mold him and/or overlook it, as long as something like that stopped. It's his overall attitude that I hear bad things about, not just stupid fouls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was pretty pissed with Hibbert the other night. Not wishing any permanent harm to anyone, but no later than the third time a lil white boy came into the lane the centers I know would have seen how high he could bounce the guy off the hardwood. Roy is, indeed, a gentle giant. Some real nastiness in the middle would suit me just fine.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the heat ever wanted him for 2 reasons. First is they like what they see from oden and the other reason is they don't have any room on the roster

I agree they may not have wanted him but Pacers were smart to grab him just in case.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny that Heat fans liked the Oden signing but are bashing the Bynum signing by the Pacers. Its low risk high reward. Its that simple to understand people. He acts up then he gets cut.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny that Heat fans liked the Oden signing but are bashing the Bynum signing by the Pacers. Its low risk high reward. Its that simple to understand people. He acts up then he gets cut.

Its that simple!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Heat would of signed Bynum, Heat fans would of been praising it & said "what brilliant move by Pat Riley" HAHA!! bunch of bandwagons. :lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No heat fan is bashing the signing, if there is any bashing going on we are bashing the Pacer fans who not a month ago were bashing the Heat for almost signing him.

#keep making shit up

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No heat fan is bashing the signing, if there is any bashing going on we are bashing the Pacer fans who not a month ago were bashing the Heat for almost signing him.

#keep making shit up

BfZ68IFCQAAn7G2.jpg

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers org is well aligned/ run and this looks like a no brainer. Heat/Pacers......should be fun.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not bashing it. Just doesn't make much sense for a team that are strong at the 4 and 5 positions to grab another player at that position. They should be focused on getting another PG. This is like Miami signing another sf when they already have LBJ/Beasley/battier already. When making moves you should address your weaknesses instead of your strengths. Miami was weak at C and always needed a 3rd string PG if cole/Chalmers gets injured. What did they do? Bring in oden in the offseason and trade for Douglas who is now the emergency backup pg if cole or Chalmers miss a few games.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bashing it. Just doesn't make much sense for a team that are strong at the 4 and 5 positions to grab another player at that position. They should be focused on getting another PG. This is like Miami signing another sf when they already have LBJ/Beasley/battier already. When making moves you should address your weaknesses instead of your strengths. Miami was weak at C and always needed a 3rd string PG if cole/Chalmers gets injured. What did they do? Bring in oden in the offseason and trade for Douglas who is now the emergency backup pg if cole or Chalmers miss a few games.

The Pacers were a little weak at the back-up center position, so they upgraded. Time though, because of Bynum's health will probably be halved for Mahinmi and Bynum.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the signing was a good move by the Pacers. I dont think it makes them a ton better. He isnt starting ahead of Hibbert. Hibbert is also a hall of fame center when playing Miami and just okay against the rest of the league. I'm not going to lie, the Heat could have used Bynum. But it's not like they didnt have the chance to get him. Obviously, Pat Riley has his reasons for not signing him. I love playing GM and saying who they Heat should get and should start. But one thing I have learned as a Heat fan... trust in Riley. He isnt perfect, but his batting average his higher than just about anyone else out there.

Good signing by the Pacers. Heat win ECF in 6 still. But at least bynum will get good seats to watch.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the signing was a good move by the Pacers. I dont think it makes them a ton better. He isnt starting ahead of Hibbert. Hibbert is also a hall of fame center when playing Miami and just okay against the rest of the league. I'm not going to lie, the Heat could have used Bynum. But it's not like they didnt have the chance to get him. Obviously, Pat Riley has his reasons for not signing him. I love playing GM and saying who they Heat should get and should start. But one thing I have learned as a Heat fan... trust in Riley. He isnt perfect, but his batting average his higher than just about anyone else out there.

Good signing by the Pacers. Heat win ECF in 6 still. But at least bynum will get good seats to watch.

You think the Heat had first dibs on Bynum?