• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacers offered to send George to GS for Klay

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably referencing my post. I should adjust to adding Klay to the Dubs' core before George; given that George requires the ball in his hand and would affect the Dubs chemistry. George is the better player. But for the Warriors offense, Klay's the far better fit.
thats fair

all i wanted to hear

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is pretty interesting, because not too long ago I remember another poster saying Klay was a glorified role player. How things have changed.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is pretty interesting, because not too long ago I remember another poster saying Klay was a glorified role player. How things have changed.

I don't actually know or care if Klay is better -- I just like him better.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have made the warriors worse IMO
Agreed. I'd say it would have been roughly the same for this year, but not really any better. And Klay is locked up for an extra year. Warriors would've been dumb to do that.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't actually know or care if Klay is better -- I just like him better.

Same. I've been on the Klay bandwagon a long time. Even had to debate my other friends who are Warriors fans who thought Klay was overpaid at the time of his deal.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was, and he made himself into not that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was, and he made himself into not that.

That is just it.

The way the Warriors play, they all have very defined roles. He is only marginally better than he was 2 years ago. The difference is that the masses have come to appreciate his game more.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just it.

The way the Warriors play, they all have very defined roles. He is only marginally better than he was 2 years ago. The difference is that the masses have come to appreciate his game more.
and light years better than he was in 12-13 with more minutes then.,

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay is a glorified role player.

He is the 4th, possibly 5th best player on the team lmfao

997.gif

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

997.gif

There it is...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There it is...

Glad we agree, which superstar you guys going to add this year?

Lmfao @ Curry, had to sit and watch LeBron win NBA best player, KD win best championship performance, and Westbrook win best male athlete at the ESPY's, that dude is a cuck for the ages, massive pussy, probably smells like rotten salmon from a mile away.

Can't imagine being a Warriors fan, how is it even fun? A bunch of lifetime losers who have to team together because they can't win on their own, lmao, this is exactly why no one cares for basketball these days, these fucking losers all get together and team up like faggots (nttawwt) to win rings while not realizing that those rings mean jack and shit because they basically did everything but cheat to get them.

Hope in 50 years they're all fucking broke and die of AIDS because they decided to take less money to play with one another (butt fuck each other).

997.gif

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmfao @ Curry, had to sit and watch LeBron win NBA best player, KD win best championship performance, and Westbrook win best male athlete at the ESPY's, that dude is a cuck for the ages, massive pussy, probably smells like rotten salmon from a mile away.

Can't imagine being a Warriors fan, how is it even fun? A bunch of lifetime losers who have to team together because they can't win on their own, lmao, this is exactly why no one cares for basketball these days, these fucking losers all get together and team up like faggots (nttawwt) to win rings while not realizing that those rings mean jack and shit because they basically did everything but cheat to get them.

Hope in 50 years they're all fucking broke and die of AIDS because they decided to take less money to play with one another (butt fuck each other).

997.gif

I had season tickets in the Nose Bleeds watching the Warriors continually post 19 or 20 win seasons. I'd say being a Warrior fan right now is pretty great.

Lifetime losers? IIRC Curry, Klay and Draymond all won a ship by a team they were drafted to. Andre came as a free agent to a team who was previously a 6th seed in the playoffs. KD was the only player to really join after the success of the team.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had season tickets in the Nose Bleeds watching the Warriors continually post 19 or 20 win seasons. I'd say being a Warrior fan right now is pretty great.

Lifetime losers? IIRC Curry, Klay and Draymond all won a ship by a team they were drafted to. Andre came as a free agent to a team who was previously a 6th seed in the playoffs. KD was the only player to really join after the success of the team.

Well, there it is.

997.gif

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

997.gif
no one cares about the espys. they will be gone when ESPN folds. its a sham award show anyway.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

997.gif

And a top 20 player in the entire league a team the same time.