• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overturned - Brady suspension vacated. Let's hear you bitch and moan. Crow $2 a plate

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to put that Brady Love doll back in the closet, and learn what circumstancial evidence is. A blind man can see the two ball boys were tampering with the balls and Tom knew. Most Pat fans will freely acknowledge this. People are convicted all the time for murder with just circumstancial evidence. The evidence is there but the punishment simply didn't fit the crime.

Usually in such cases, there's:

1. A dead body.
2. A clear modus operandi.

E.g., Hernandez's victim with the bullets in him.

In this case, however:

1. There are no balls that were ever shown to have been artificially deflated.
2. There isn't a serious theory as to how the artificial deflation occurred (except by 0.2 PSI in the bathroom before the Colts game).

So a tiny amount of circumstantial evidence of some kind of conspiracy -- none of which implicates Brady directly -- is hardly enough to convict him on.

It's like taking some kids whose mother, known to be generally domineering, yelled at them once about tracking dirt into the house, and claiming they killed one of their playmates because he had dirty shoes, when you can't name the playmate, let alone say how he was killed or prove that his shoes were dirty.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knew the balls were deflated, but did he direct the ball boys to do that ?

It's like they tried to convict Brady for robbery, but all he did was receive "stolen" goods.

You concede too much. The balls were within the usual real-life pressure range; if there was any deflation, it was so little as to not affect the game. So how was he supposed to guess somebody had tried and failed to tamper with them???

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
~~/you Forgot:...to KIcK %*the Cat~

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually in such cases, there's:

1. A dead body.
2. A clear modus operandi.

E.g., Hernandez's victim with the bullets in him.

In this case, however:

1. There are no balls that were ever shown to have been artificially deflated.
2. There isn't a serious theory as to how the artificial deflation occurred (except by 0.2 PSI in the bathroom before the Colts game).

So a tiny amount of circumstantial evidence of some kind of conspiracy -- none of which implicates Brady directly -- is hardly enough to convict him on.

It's like taking some kids whose mother, known to be generally domineering, yelled at them once about tracking dirt into the house, and claiming they killed one of their playmates because he had dirty shoes, when you can't name the playmate, let alone say how he was killed or prove that his shoes were dirty.

Keep that denial flowing. There is enough evidence to know balls were deflated, there is enough there to see that Brady knew, and there is enough to see Brady didn't cooperate fully with the investigation. I have no problem with the judge throwing the suspension out, I said all along four games was too much. Goodells Ego get in his way of making proper punishments, and the players keep going to the court and winning. I willing to bet that if Goodell from the beginning fined Brady and the fine was too high in Bradys eyes, so took it to court, odds are the fine sticks. Berman never said Brady didn't do anything, he said Roger over punished.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the long run, he may as well have stated that Brady didn't do anything. The effect of this ruling is relegating this fiasco to a footnote. It will be forgotten long before Brady's a first round HOFer.

To the douchers who read that and can't wait to jump all over it, we already know * .......yawn.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep that denial flowing. There is enough evidence to know balls were deflated, there is enough there to see that Brady knew, and there is enough to see Brady didn't cooperate fully with the investigation. I have no problem with the judge throwing the suspension out, I said all along four games was too much. Goodells Ego get in his way of making proper punishments, and the players keep going to the court and winning. I willing to bet that if Goodell from the beginning fined Brady and the fine was too high in Bradys eyes, so took it to court, odds are the fine sticks. Berman never said Brady didn't do anything, he said Roger over punished.

i liked brady my poor ball boys !!!!!! lmao they should never be allowed around a football again . the brady rule the football rules . wonder how many more rule changes before the billycheat retires ?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the long run, he may as well have stated that Brady didn't do anything. The effect of this ruling is relegating this fiasco to a footnote. It will be forgotten long before Brady's a first round HOFer.

To the douchers who read that and can't wait to jump all over it, we already know * .......yawn.

i do get what you are saying and it's so true to a pats fan . to everyone else brady had a hand or indirect hand in the deflategate saga as he calls it . brady is just glad he doesn't have to pay for it . the footnote is the pats gave up 2picks 1 a first rounder and a million dollars and only pats fans think that means a not guilty .

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it appears your argument focuses on deflsted balls. Can you answer a couple questions? So I assume you're sticking to this because of the halftime measurements correct? So based on that here we go.
1. You must believe the refs correctly measured the balls before the game, identifying the guage, recording the pressure?
2. If not how can you or anyone else say how much air if any was deliberately taken out?
3. If it wasn't for the Ideal Gas Law why did the Colts balls lose pressure?
4. Should the Colts also be on trial?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do get what you are saying and it's so true to a pats fan . to everyone else brady had a hand or indirect hand in the deflategate saga as he calls it . brady is just glad he doesn't have to pay for it . the footnote is the pats gave up 2picks 1 a first rounder and a million dollars and only pats fans think that means a not guilty .
What are the forfieted picks and fine for? Manipulation of equipment? If so no one prove they were tampered with. No one! Or is it for not fully complying with the investigation? Kind of sounds ridiculous when you break it down wouldn't you agree?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it appears your argument focuses on deflsted balls. Can you answer a couple questions? So I assume you're sticking to this because of the halftime measurements correct? So based on that here we go.
1. You must believe the refs correctly measured the balls before the game, identifying the guage, recording the pressure?
2. If not how can you or anyone else say how much air if any was deliberately taken out?
3. If it wasn't for the Ideal Gas Law why did the Colts balls lose pressure?
4. Should the Colts also be on trial?

I'll return two questions to you. How balls from each team measured under on both gauges, and what teams balls were more under inflated? Now look at the texts, if you can't see something was going on you chose not too. Yes I am on the Brady is guilty side of this argument, but I don't hate Brady or the Pats, unlike some on this side of the argument.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I return two questions to you. How balls from each team measured under on both gauges, and what teams balls were more under inflated? Now look at the texts, if you can't see something was going on you chose not too. Yes I am on the Brady is guilty side of this argument, but I don't hate Brady or the Pats, unlike some on this side of the argument.
I'll give another shot at answering the same questions I posted above. Otherwise your argument falls on deaf ears. I have no problem answering your questions.
1. No one knows because the refs who supposedly took the readings can't say for certainty.
2. Text are circumstantial. Do I think like others they were talking about weight loss (no), but (a) it has been shown that deflating is a weight loss term used by others not associated with the Pats and (b) how many months in advance were those texts from prior to the AFCCG ass whoopin?
Your turn to answer.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give another shot at answering the same questions I posted above. Otherwise your argument falls on deaf ears. I have no problem answering your questions.
1. No one knows because the refs who supposedly took the readings can't say for certainty.
2. Text are circumstantial. Do I think like others they were talking about weight loss (no), but (a) it has been shown that deflating is a weight loss term used by others not associated with the Pats and (b) how many months in advance were those texts from prior to the AFCCG ass whoopin?
Your turn to answer.

Yes the texts are circumstancial, so is McNally taking the game balls under referee control into the restroom, and Brady destroying his phone, calling it common practice which was a lie. Don't you see the pile of circumstances here. Open your eyes, it's not hard to see.

Let's see if the Pats fumbles raise with properly inflated balls.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the texts are circumstancial, so is McNally taking the game balls under referee control into the restroom, and Brady destroying his phone, calling it common practice which was a lie. Don't you see the pile of circumstances here. Open your eyes, it's not hard to see.

Let's see if the Pats fumbles raise with properly inflated balls.
Ok so you avoid the known facts of no one knows the actual pressures, or why aren't the Colts being investigated? Sorry cant't have it both ways. I'll only discuss circumstatial evidence with you once you start at the begining and provide some proof. So the begining is the pressure otherwise there should never have been a case in the first place. Text wouldn't even come into play.

So if you honestly believe that someone deflated the NE balls below the allowed limit. You have to say the same for the Colts? If the Colts balls started at the higher limit they would not be as low when measured at halftime. Or you choose to cover up the fact the Colts cheated as well? Meaning this was a witch hunt.

Yep more fumbles automatically = cheaters right? The haters will say that. Do you even know who the RBs will be for NE this year? That more than probably might have/not have a reason if the fumbles go up.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so you avoid the known facts of no one knows the actual pressures, or why aren't the Colts being investigated? Sorry cant't have it both ways. I'll only discuss circumstatial evidence with you once you start at the begining and provide some proof. So the begining is the pressure otherwise there should never have been a case in the first place. Text wouldn't even come into play.

So if you honestly believe that someone deflated the NE balls below the allowed limit. You have to say the same for the Colts? If the Colts balls started at the higher limit they would not be as low when measured at halftime. Or you choose to cover up the fact the Colts cheated as well? Meaning this was a witch hunt.

Yep more fumbles automatically = cheaters right? The haters will say that. Do you even know who the RBs will be for NE this year? That more than probably might have/not have a reason if the fumbles go up.

You keep going with ideal gas law that is questionable in the first place. Tell me why not one Colt ball was measured under 12.5 by both gages while not ONE patriot ball even reached 12.5?
There is enough evidence against the Pats.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep going with ideal gas law that is questionable in the first place. Tell me why not one Colt ball was measured under 12.5 by both gages while not ONE patriot ball even reached 12.5?
Yes because I believe in science. It's tangible and proven.
Sure I do science is based on facts and proofs not someone's opinion. The ONLY flaw is that due to the ineptness of the refs this was not a controlled test. So we have to go with what was reported. We know TB likes his balls at the lower end if the scale. Naturally if they start at 12.5 the IDL would prove they would be below that when measured in those conditions.
The biggest flaw with your argument is depending on which ref measurements you use for the Colts balls you're wrong. One of the refs measured 3-4 under 12.5. Again bring proof not speculation or circumstantial. We've had a million of those threads already.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i liked brady my poor ball boys !!!!!! lmao they should never be allowed around a football again . the brady rule the football rules . wonder how many more rule changes before the billycheat retires ?

The "Brady rule"??