• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overturned - Brady suspension vacated. Let's hear you bitch and moan. Crow $2 a plate

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both of you need to quit ......the so-called issue was stupid from the start. Why would Brady deflate when he won a super bowl prior to this MEDIA issue. My point being deflatigate is another blown up media story
I'm fine letting it go, but it was a Pats fan who awoke this from its nearly 24 hour sleep.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll cling to the draft pic as if their hater life depended upon it!

fire-roger-goodell-meme-1.jpe

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Manster7588, post: 7144609, member: 5750"Berman never said Brady didn't do anything, he said Roger over punished.[/QUOTE]

Correct.

However, Berman also didn't say that Brady did do something. Berman also said -- in court rather than in the ruling -- things very like what I'm saying.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is enough evidence to know balls were deflated,

In which game or games?

And if you have this evidence, why haven't you shared it with the NFL and the public? The NFL certainly never found it.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In line with the thread title, there's a lot of bitching and moaning in
Hurley: In Defense Of Roger Goodell

But the universe once again transpired against Mr. Goodell, whose only crime has been having a strong desire to uphold the integrity of the game. OK, so maybe he lied about what Brady told him at the appeal hearing, but in Mr. Goodell’s defense, that transcript was never supposed to go public! We wouldn’t even know about Mr. Goodell’s brazen lies if the judge had just kept that transcript sealed like a good boy should have done.

And yeah, Mr. Goodell did not allow Brady’s lawyers to question NFL general counsel and executive VP Jeff Pash during the appeal, but in fairness, Pash’s testimony probably would have sunk the whole case for the NFL. As previously stated, Mr. Goodell recites the word “integrity” so often because it proves how much integrity he possesses. Likewise, he touted the “independence” of Ted Wells’ investigation so many times so that people would understand just how independent it really was, even though the league named Pash “co-lead investigator” back in January. If the world found out that a high-ranking league official actually took out his red pen and edited that report before releasing it to the public, that would send a message that Wells’ investigation was in fact not independent at all. So you can see why Mr. Goodell was only standing up for the independence of that report by refusing to let Pash be questioned about his role. That’s heroic, if you ask me.