• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Raider Wish List

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders are working on that deal right now RaiderZar.. Lets just hope it gets done very SOON!! And we need to keep Houston as well.. You put a Hardy or Bennett on the other side of Houston, and he would get you 10 to 12 sacks easy!! He had NO help!! Bring Houston help and you will see him shine!!
With the money we have we could really change our team around..
10-6 if Reggie hits it right in FA and the draft!! There is so many good D and O players in FA, and the draft is one of the BEST in a LONG time!! QB, DE, OL,WR,DB!! Get those players and you WILL see WINS!!

Veldy is a top-5 LT. Houston has been good, but is expendable. That said, if he gives us a bit of hometown discount, I would sign him in a minute. How much does Jared Allen have left in the tank?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I agree with you on Veldy, top 5 easy!! They don't call him the HULK for nothing.. Give him his money so he don't get MAD!! Ya know dude I think JAllen has 2 elite years left in him, I would give him a nice 2 year deal to come play for us real fast!! And as much as I would love to have Hardy, for the cash it would cost us to get him, you could get Bennett and another solid player for the same price..
How would this DL look?? Bennett.. Simms\McGee.. Houston\Walker.. JAllen\Houston.. And who knows with this super DEEP draft, we could get some other beast D player to add to those guys..
And as for WR I would rather have a VET to help balance our already young WR core..
Man there is SO MANY things we could do in FA and the DRAFT, that ITS GOING TO BE FUN TO SEE IT UNFOLD!! We can have any player we want in FA!! Whens the last time we could say that??

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I agree with you on Veldy, top 5 easy!! They don't call him the HULK for nothing.. Give him his money so he don't get MAD!! Ya know dude I think JAllen has 2 elite years left in him, I would give him a nice 2 year deal to come play for us real fast!! And as much as I would love to have Hardy, for the cash it would cost us to get him, you could get Bennett and another solid player for the same price..
How would this DL look?? Bennett.. Simms\McGee.. Houston\Walker.. JAllen\Houston.. And who knows with this super DEEP draft, we could get some other beast D player to add to those guys..
And as for WR I would rather have a VET to help balance our already young WR core..
Man there is SO MANY things we could do in FA and the DRAFT, that ITS GOING TO BE FUN TO SEE IT UNFOLD!! We can have any player we want in FA!! Whens the last time we could say that??

The best thing about the D-Line. No more Seymour or Kelly. At least the bunch we had last year played hard & smart(er). Played with some heart too.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we want a SHUT down secondary?? Go with Verner or Talib, Byrd, and either Porter or Jenkins or both and DJ Haden!! That could be a ball hawking secondary!! Branch and Byrd at S.. Verner or Talib.. Porter, Jenkins, Hayden!! But the KEY is Pass Rush to make it work!! What to do what to do??

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we want a SHUT down secondary?? Go with Verner or Talib, Byrd, and either Porter or Jenkins or both and DJ Haden!! That could be a ball hawking secondary!! Branch and Byrd at S.. Verner or Talib.. Porter, Jenkins, Hayden!! But the KEY is Pass Rush to make it work!! What to do what to do??

I think CWood still has 1 (maybe 2) years left in the tank. Even if you bring him in on nickel or dime package. I just not familiar with DB's in FA as other positions. I know Talib is going to be expensive, so there may be better options for the buck. What about SeaBass? Time to cut that salary & put it to better use? I'll bet we could get a 3rd or 4th rounder for him & free up more cap space.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang!! I forgot about CWood!! Keep him as well.. Oh and Noooo I want to keep Jano, He is the last true Raider left.. And ya he gets paid a lot of LOOT!! And he was crappy this year!! But for some reason I just want to keep him.. Ya I know im crazy but still.. lol

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang!! I forgot about CWood!! Keep him as well.. Oh and Noooo I want to keep Jano, He is the last true Raider left.. And ya he gets paid a lot of LOOT!! And he was crappy this year!! But for some reason I just want to keep him.. Ya I know im crazy but still.. lol

IDK. As long as we're getting younger in so many areas, let's get as much as we can for SeaBass. It's a new Raider era (hopefully of more wins than losses).

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders just might go that way, Look at Lechler LONG time Raider great and the gave him the boot for a young guy.. And King is pretty good I like him, he will be the next great Raider punter!! Could SeaBass be next?? Maybe.. The offseason is Soooo much better with the cash we have to spend..

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders just might go that way, Look at Lechler LONG time Raider great and the gave him the boot for a young guy.. And King is pretty good I like him, he will be the next great Raider punter!! Could SeaBass be next?? Maybe.. The offseason is Soooo much better with the cash we have to spend..

Now you're gettin' it... Have a great weekend. Signing off. :suds:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I wish for is for the Raiders to be in contention past week 12. Hopefully Reggie can continue working his magic.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya RaiderZar!! But Jano has at least another 5 years in him, and he is a TRUE raider.. I would like to see him finish his career with us..
Outlaw, in order for us to WIN, we NEED the QB to step it up big time!! Be that Pryor or MM or JF, Teddy B or some VET QB!! There is NO doubt in my mind that Reggie will fix the D.. But if we are having 3 and out turnover ball on O the D will be DONE by the half!! And that = Losing!! See Browns, Bills, etc!! Those teams have GOOD Ds a lot of money and high picks on those Ds, and YET there are 4-12 type teams.. WHY?? No QBs= 3 and out turnover ball and that = Losing!! We get the QB right, along with the MONEY we put on our D WE WILL WIN!! We will know VERY soon if we will WIN in 2014..imo

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH at The Clown Man!! The dude shows up late for the combine, then he says he wants the Falcons to trade up for him so he can stay close to home!! Lets look at him?? He plays when he wants to play, bad work ethic, Spurrier says he don't go all out, its all about him pay me, shows up late for the combine, and wants the Falcons to trade up for him so he can stay close to home!! Oh and only had 3 sacks last year!!
Why do Raider Fans want this guy??
ALL NFL draft experts as well as our GM and HC are saying we NEED an UPGADE at QB but Raider Fans want Clowney!! LMAO!! I don't get it??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJones signs an extension with us.. Great move by the Raiders!! He just might be the BEST ST Gunner in the NFL.. Smart move IMO!! Teams WIN and lose on STs as well.. Crunch goes the Kick Off returner!! TJones..

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJones signs an extension with us.. Great move by the Raiders!! He just might be the BEST ST Gunner in the NFL.. Smart move IMO!! Teams WIN and lose on STs as well.. Crunch goes the Kick Off returner!! TJones..

For fairly cheap too. Good move. Not earth-shattering, but a good move. :clap:

Based on the combine so far, I feel safe to trade down. Try for a 2 for 1. Maybe move to 10 - 15. Hopefully Barr will still be there.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya RaiderZar good cheap move.. Trade down eh?? You would pass on Watkins?? If a team were to trade down this is the draft to do it!! On US trading down?? A lot depends on which QB is there at 5 when we pick, if the TOP 3 are gone im good with trading down a few slots and getting Carr??
Mark Davis at the combine talking in depth with the TOP QBs.. Him and Reggie Want QB man real bad!!
Mark knows that he needs to bring hope, sell Tickets, get a NEW STADUIM ETC.. Change the franchise around.. Im Sorry guys but only a QB can do that.. It just makes sense to me..

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya RaiderZar good cheap move.. Trade down eh?? You would pass on Watkins?? If a team were to trade down this is the draft to do it!! On US trading down?? A lot depends on which QB is there at 5 when we pick, if the TOP 3 are gone im good with trading down a few slots and getting Carr??
Mark Davis at the combine talking in depth with the TOP QBs.. Him and Reggie Want QB man real bad!!
Mark knows that he needs to bring hope, sell Tickets, get a NEW STADUIM ETC.. Change the franchise around.. Im Sorry guys but only a QB can do that.. It just makes sense to me..

I'm hearing that Watkins is more like DMoore 2.0. I would trade down & take Evans. Is there a chance is hell Bortles falls to us? Just say no to TB & JM.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing that Watkins is more like DMoore 2.0. I would trade down & take Evans. Is there a chance is hell Bortles falls to us? Just say no to TB & JM.

Bortles by many is still rated the 3rd best of the group so I think there is a chance he makes it to Oakland. Although last I heard Houston's coach if they decided to go quarterback is leaning towards Bortles over the others.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bortles has the size ARM smarts to be a franchise QB!! But so does Teddy B, and Johnny football..
TB made all the line calls, has great accuracy, went though all his reads, finds the open and non open man and dropped dimes!! Same with JF!! JF=PLAYMAKER!! Then we got Carr, who experts say has the BEST arm in the draft!! That's 3 maybe 4 franchise QBS!! Should we pass on these guys for RoCLOWNEY, or some 34 OLB in Mack when we are a 43 D, then we can pick up Freeman or Sanchez in FA??

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"then we can pick up Freeman or Sanchez in FA??"
Said it already .. for training camp we're good with Pryor and McGloin, but Sanchez would work for 3-way competition if we get him for cheap. I say draft good on the D side in April. Look at Seattle D and their speed and hitting for guidance.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lightning, there would be nothing better for me than to see TP2 be the QB for us!! Thing is the GM and HC do NOT have his back.. Strike one.. MM is nothing more than a BACKUP and that's the way Raider Brass see him as well.. Strike two.. When you rebuild you start with a franchise QB and NOT a VET QB.. Strike three.. Mark Davis, Reggie, DA, ALL crying for Franchise QB!! So I JUST post the names of the 4 QBs that I think are franchise type QBs..
I will say this?? If we pass on QB and KEEP Pryor, he WILL WIN the starting job come 2014 season opener!! His talent is to great that MM or some VET would NOT beat him out.. If it goes down like that I would BET anybody whatever they want Pryor would WIN the gig!!
LMAO, Pryor haters better hope we take QB..