• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our $977,500 Quarterback Ain't Bad

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper Rush is 2 and 0........this season...........(1 and 0 Last season)

this season
62.7% Completion Average
2 TD passes
0 Interceptions
91.7 Passer Rating...........
And can you imagine, a starting COWBOY QB throwing the ball down field?.............even though it was dropped

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 4 games, Cooper Rush this season:

62% completion percentage
739 Yards Passing
3 TD passes
0 INTS ..........and no turnovers

Passer Rating...........92.52........
4 Wins this season

and a season saver

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 4 games, Cooper Rush this season:

62% completion percentage
739 Yards Passing
3 TD passes
0 INTS ..........and no turnovers

Passer Rating...........92.52........
4 Wins this season

and a season saver
top be honest. Our Offense isnt doing that great.

Now with that said. Just keep not turning the ball over & keep Nickle & diming the points while letting the defense keep us in games.
Until we get the offense figured out.

In short. Hope Cooper keeps doing what he is doing. :thumb:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
top be honest. Our Offense isnt doing that great.

Now with that said. Just keep not turning the ball over & keep Nickle & diming the points while letting the defense keep us in games.
Until we get the offense figured out.

In short. Hope Cooper keeps doing what he is doing. :thumb:

I think it has been our passing game that is lacking. Not so much Rush or Dak ( when he played) , but more the WR corp. Brown has been better than i thought. Gallup is just now coming back and although he had one of the offensive plays of the game on Sunday , he also had a huge drop. That leaves Lamb. His numbers look better than his season has been. He did take over the Giant game, but that was also after a huge drop. The TEs - Shultz has been injured some but has been a dissapointment. Sunday Rush was 10-16 for around 100 yards. That looks a little vanilla and it is. There are drops in every game , but when you only throw 16 times they become even more magnified. Both looked like they would have been big gainers too. Of course both were on third down.

Running game - has been pretty good.

OLine - to me they have been pretty good. They have made mistakes but Aaron Donald is going to cause mistakes. I hate to say it because he has been a good player for us, but Pollard is getting to where he cant play on 3rd downs. He is not good at pass protection.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Cooper Rush has been a STARTING QB.........(5 VICTORIES by the way)

The COWBOYS have run the ball 144 times
The COWBOYS have passed the ball 146 times
Coop ........a total of 1 pick ...... in 5 games

a balanced offense (the 90's and 70's formula)

Our $40,000,000 QB this season , was 14 for 29 ........0 TDs and 1 pick this season

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper Rush has been awesome for you guys. He's no Geno Smith, but still very good.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's as if all of us posters on a football site can't look up stats.

Gotta love the one game comparison
If only this guy was in charge must be his message

I hate Cowboy fan-trolls the most and that's all I have to say about that

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a good Jet draft pick at QB. I guess he was just a slow learner
That's the problem with rookie QB's in the NFL these days: there is so much pressure to put up numbers quick or you get tossed aside. I think Geno's coach got sacked pretty quickly and the new regime wanted their own guy. Geno was the victim of that turnaround and never was presented with a great opportunity thereafter. Makes me wonder how many other great QB's there are out there that just aren't getting the opportunity.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem with rookie QB's in the NFL these days: there is so much pressure to put up numbers quick or you get tossed aside. I think Geno's coach got sacked pretty quickly and the new regime wanted their own guy. Geno was the victim of that turnaround and never was presented with a great opportunity thereafter. Makes me wonder how many other great QB's there are out there that just aren't getting the opportunity.
Geno got hurt in the preseason 2015 in a meaningless game he shouldn't have been in at that point which cost him basically the whole year. In 2016 he was such a dick to one of his teammates the guy broke his jaw (dispute over money). He only played 3 games in 2015/2016 combined. That was the end of his rookie contract and at that point there was no reason to keep him. The 2 years before he was hurt he was pretty bad. In this case it seems like something finally clicked and he finally has a good coaching staff to work with. He didn't get that on the Jets or Giants.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 2016, the COWBOY'S record with Dak Prescott at QB vs. teams with winning records (teams that ended a season with a winning record) is:
in the regular season........18 wins.......25 Losses (if you count the loss to Tampa Bay this season)
Post Season record..........1 Win........3 Losses

Of course LOSSES are not totally the QB's fault.
But Dak, is no longer the 4th round draft pick who is underpaid.
He's a QB who is getting 160,000,000 mil.........and HE selfishly only wanted a 4 year deal.
In total money, he is the 5th highest paid QB in the NFL.
..............and makes an estimated $50,000,000 in endorsements.
He is getting paid like an elite QB.............a franchise QB.

and ?????????????????????

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it has been our passing game that is lacking. Not so much Rush or Dak ( when he played) , but more the WR corp. Brown has been better than i thought. Gallup is just now coming back and although he had one of the offensive plays of the game on Sunday , he also had a huge drop. That leaves Lamb. His numbers look better than his season has been. He did take over the Giant game, but that was also after a huge drop. The TEs - Shultz has been injured some but has been a dissapointment. Sunday Rush was 10-16 for around 100 yards. That looks a little vanilla and it is. There are drops in every game , but when you only throw 16 times they become even more magnified. Both looked like they would have been big gainers too. Of course both were on third down.

Running game - has been pretty good.

OLine - to me they have been pretty good. They have made mistakes but Aaron Donald is going to cause mistakes. I hate to say it because he has been a good player for us, but Pollard is getting to where he cant play on 3rd downs. He is not good at pass protection.
You're right........especially about Dalton Schultz who is the safety net. I'm surprised the COWBOYS made no effort to sign Cole Beasley as a possession receiver.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Cooper Rush has been a STARTING QB.........(5 VICTORIES by the way)

The COWBOYS have run the ball 144 times
The COWBOYS have passed the ball 146 times
Coop ........a total of 1 pick ...... in 5 games

a balanced offense (the 90's and 70's formula)

Our $40,000,000 QB this season , was 14 for 29 ........0 TDs and 1 pick this season
Dak was facing a defense as good as the Cowboys D lol.
Dak is by far the better player. By far. What needs to happen is the HC and OC insisting on the same balance between run and pass