• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ouch! Costly Loophole for the Niners

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners keep saying if the right offer comes they'll take it, well I'm sure that makes Kaep feel pretty effin good ... If the Niners do end up keeping him that's kinda damaging in the long run...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9ers are keeping him so they are just taking the cap hit this year. I want be on record that I hate this move but noboby wants him, he sucks. Kap might be the starter for the 9ers this next season. :L

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9ers are keeping him so they are just taking the cap hit this year. I want be on record that I hate this move but noboby wants him, he sucks. Kap might be the starter for the 9ers this next season. :L

Denver wants him but the 49ers are too fucking stubborn to take what Denver wants to give them. the 9ers want a 2nd which is insane considering they don't want the guy but are forcing themselves to deal it it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver wants him but the 49ers are too fucking stubborn to take what Denver wants to give them. the 9ers want a 2nd which is insane considering they don't want the guy but are forcing themselves to deal it it.
I guess it comes down to who blinks first. If SF holds on til the Draft Denver may agree to send that 2nd.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it comes down to who blinks first. If SF holds on til the Draft Denver may agree to send that 2nd.

No way in hell Denver gives a 2nd, a 3rd is the highest they'll go considering they have a 3rd round comp pick a few picks later. They may even go no lower than a 5th because they don't need Kaep so bad they're willing to give up a real early pick.

But to me taking a mid round pick for a guy you benched last year because you thought Blaine Gabbert was the better option is better than just getting nothing and having him ride the bench all season. Of course I'm not an NFL GM so I know nothing.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way in hell Denver gives a 2nd, a 3rd is the highest they'll go considering they have a 3rd round comp pick a few picks later. They may even go no lower than a 5th because they don't need Kaep so bad they're willing to give up a real early pick.

But to me taking a mid round pick for a guy you benched last year because you thought Blaine Gabbert was the better option is better than just getting nothing and having him ride the bench all season. Of course I'm not an NFL GM so I know nothing.
I wouldn't give a 2nd either, but it all depends on if Elway is comfortable going with Sanchez.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The coaching staff that benched Kaepernick last year is no longer coaching in SF.

Who the heck knows what Kelly is thinking?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaching staff that benched Kaepernick last year is no longer coaching in SF.

Well I don't recall the last time a new coach came in and really praised the back-up QB. I have to think the 49ers are preparing for Gabbert to be the starter especially since Kaepernick isn't interested in being there.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Diabolical laughter)

Burn you clown car of the NFL. BURN!!!

New stadium and this is the best you can do. Santa Clara is already regreting the deal with Cheapo York and wish he stayed at Candledump instead of committing all those millions in city funds to that pathetic bandwagon fanbase.

19433652-mmmain.jpe

giphy.gif

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The real issue is the QB play actually improved under Gabbert, as bad as that sounds. I thought it was scheme, talent around the QB etc last year and was fully expecting full on implosion with Gabbert, but the offense actually looked a bit better with him.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Diabolical laughter)

Burn you clown car of the NFL. BURN!!!

New stadium and this is the best you can do. Santa Clara is already regreting the deal with Cheapo York and wish he stayed at Candledump instead of committing all those millions in city funds to that pathetic bandwagon fanbase.

Wait did a seattle seahawks fan just call another fanbase a bandwagon fanbase.:laugh3: