• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OU v Texas to Stay at the CB thru 2025

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've thought of that too however that part of town is fucking ghetto.

The city of Dallas should do more to reclaim and improve that area the way the city of Austin is doing to the east side of town which has the same problems.

Regardless, hooray for keeping tradition ongoing.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should move the game over to that multi-million dollar HS Football Stadium in Frisco...

never, never, never! home and home if not in the Cotton Bowl. Fuck Jerry World.....

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFA I'm concerned the game should remain in Dallas at the original Cotton Bowl. Money shouldn't always trump tradition.

LvilleSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit - Texas & OU fans living peacefully together on the same thread.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit - Texas & OU fans living peacefully together on the same thread.

End of days

ghostbust.219a.gif

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%. Damn it, I want to play Texas in Austin sometime. And I want the Horns to play in Norman. I appreciate the Cotton Bowl so if the 1 + 1 +1 would get everyone's panties in a knot then do it this way: Cotton + Cotton + Austin + Cotton + Cotton + Norman .............. I want to keep tradition but what's wrong with ramping things up and establishing some NEW tradition? Bevo on Owen Field....Boomer & Sooner in DKR Stadium. Orange Bloods running rampant down Lindsey Street. OU fans swarming 6th Street. Too bad our AD's don't have any balls. Neither school can STAND the thought of losing that game at home. That's the real reason fucking Dallas is getting the game 100% of the time. Pussified America strikes again.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%. Damn it, I want to play Texas in Austin sometime. And I want the Horns to play in Norman. I appreciate the Cotton Bowl so if the 1 + 1 +1 would get everyone's panties in a knot then do it this way: Cotton + Cotton + Austin + Cotton + Cotton + Norman .............. I want to keep tradition but what's wrong with ramping things up and establishing some NEW tradition? Bevo on Owen Field....Boomer & Sooner in DKR Stadium. Orange Bloods running rampant down Lindsey Street. OU fans swarming 6th Street. Too bad our AD's don't have any balls. Neither school can STAND the thought of losing that game at home. That's the real reason fucking Dallas is getting the game 100% of the time. Pussified America strikes again.

We home & home every other sporting event.

Football is special, and has been for nearly 90 years.

No fucky. It's perfect.