• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Other team posters

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like purdy much everybody around here. There are a few that get annoying at times but overall I think everyone is OK. As a group, I'd say the VT posters are probably the most solid group here, with that Cam fella being the exception, but every village has an idiot.

:happy:

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be a lot of fun would be a SportsHoopla party. Probably look like the Star Wars bar scene.

BattleAtBristolAlpha.jpg

That tailgate is going to be absolutely incredible. I already know of some bammers and Ducks that said they were coming out just for that.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like purdy much everybody around here. There are a few that get annoying at times but overall I think everyone is OK. As a group, I'd say the VT posters are probably the most solid group here, with that Cam fella being the exception, but every village has an idiot.

:happy:

Never trust a man who likes a hairy poonany. :vee:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there are any bad fan bases or outstanding ones for that matter. Just a bunch of passionate posters up here with a few bad apples now and then that aren't the fault of their fellow teams supporters.

I can't think of any fan base that doesn't have any good posters.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BattleAtBristolAlpha.jpg

That tailgate is going to be absolutely incredible. I already know of some bammers and Ducks that said they were coming out just for that.

Going to be so many empty seats. One of the worst ideas I think I have ever heard of.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be so many empty seats. One of the worst ideas I think I have ever heard of.

Considering almost half of the tickets are already sold at over two years in advance....that is why you aren't a sports promoter. :L

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BattleAtBristolAlpha.jpg

THAT should be awesome. Don't be surprised if me and my lady occupy 2 of those seats.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really hold a strong opinion about groups of posters but form them about individual posters. Generally, we all have a mix of good an bad.... mostly pretty good.

LvilleSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not enough Louisville fans to register I guess. Not too many switched over to SportsHoopla when CBS went faggot on us.

I need to post more oftern & it probably wouldn't hurt if I went full tilt on either Louisville or OU. You can't have two teams if you wanna be taken serious.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not enough Louisville fans to register I guess. Not too many switched over to SportsHoopla when CBS went faggot on us.

I need to post more oftern & it probably wouldn't hurt if I went full tilt on either Louisville or OU. You can't have two teams if you wanna be taken serious.

117 posts in a year. dude, don't get carried away :laugh3:
lets see, hmmmmm........ Louisville or Oklahoma......hmmmmmm:noidea:

LvilleSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. Louisville it is. :lol:

Yeah Cam - it's Louisville. I've always admired the Sooners from afar, but I do hold a degree & season tickets to Louisville.

And if I fail to post 15 times a day, well......

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
117 posts in a year. dude, don't get carried away :laugh3:
lets see, hmmmmm........ Louisville or Oklahoma......hmmmmmm:noidea:

Think about this, he probably liked Charlie Strong.
It would be hard to get excited about Louisville, they got the second coming of Petrino.

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bigredmoe is a cool Nebraska guy, knows his football. Couple of the USC fans seem pretty good.

Other than that not much to say about anyone. Most posters here are just homers.

If I had to order the worst groups, probably Oregon, Bama, and my own Ohio State.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bigredmoe is a cool Nebraska guy, knows his football. Couple of the USC fans seem pretty good.

Other than that not much to say about anyone. Most posters here are just homers.

If I had to order the worst groups, probably Oregon, Bama, and my own Ohio State.
I hate you, Oney. :lol:

Obviously kidding. This CFB board is a little more contentious than our old stomping grounds. They devoured TonytheGator here awhile back. That was pretty entertaining.

I think those 3 groups here are mostly good. In fact I think most of our groups when looked at as a whole are pretty decent to good.