• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: State of the Union

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That is because most people are so stupid now. Think about the George Carlin quotes:

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”

I'm not sure there could be a more fitting quote for the tea-party.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually Obama is very strong in defending his policies. He's a smart guy and a policy wonk so he can speak articulately and intelligently on a host of different subjects. He does a good job od debunking misinformation. He'll slam dunk either Gingrich or Romney in debates...and when it comes down to it I'm not sure that either Romney or Gingrich seem presidential. Ginrich seems like a mean spirited sleeze ball. Romney a wooden rich guy without a strong set of principles.

The GOP is a mess.... 4 years to find an electable candidate and these are the fools they uncovered? These GOP debates have been priceless - One career politician with tons of skeletons in the closet. One stiff that continues to pat himself on the back for being born into one of the most privileged families in the country. And one relative newcomer that thinks he's "edgy" because he denies the value of science and is focused on an abortion issue that hardly matters to most of the electorate. Congrats GOP!

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Perry coulda made some noise if he wasnt such an oaf. I liked what Paul and Huntsman had to say the most at the debates. For some reason the Republican base didnt seem to latch on to Huntsman even though he's a true conservative. Gingrich just seems like such a smug, sleezy guy. Romney is kind of the anti Clinton in that he just seems so out of touch with the pulse of 'real people' He's too mechanical and cant speak from any experience what so ever as far as the day to day struggles of the middle class and poor people.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Clearly you haven't seen what the Liberals are capable of

Ah see, this is exactly what I was getting at. I made that comment just to get under your skin because you're obviously too blinded by your own party to realize they're all one and the same.

Servo and grad, right on the money.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah see, this is exactly what I was getting at. I made that comment just to get under your skin because you're obviously too blinded by your own party to realize they're all one and the same.

Servo and grad, right on the money.

and what makes you believe I am part of the Tea Party? I do know that politicians are all the same but I have my own beliefs on what this country needs.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Own party as in democrat/republican or liberal/conservative.

I'm sure you do have your own beliefs, but those also tainted by which party you associate yourself with.

If it were any other way, you couldn't have agreed with red's misguided statement.

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ron Paul will run as a 3rd party candidate. Vote for him.

I like Ron Paul as well, but this could be a problem. I have a feeling whoever the Republican canidate is (hopefully Gingrich) they will lose votes due to a percentage of republicans/independents voting for Paul, helping out Obama. I'll take any of the other canidates over Obama.