• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: State of the Union

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
the address tonight

Obama: "America We Suck!"

Democrats
Audience-clapping2.gif

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically an info commercial for Obama's campaign.

I think I've only seen one State of the Union in my lifetime that wasn't the most boring piece of bullshit.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did you watch it ice? Not what I got from it. It was pretty much a campaign add but it was very positive in tone. I particularly liked the emphasis to manufacturing jobs, job specific skill training and I totally agree with re-enacting the Clinton tax brackets. Overall I like what I heard. Too bad that I also agree with him that none of those things will get done.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's all fantasy. These idiots say what people want to hear so they can keep their jobs but in reality, nothing happens except they'll vote themselves raises every few years. Politics is bullshit, and there I no such thing as a good politician. Just a bunch of scam artists.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all fantasy. These idiots say what people want to hear so they can keep their jobs but in reality, nothing happens except they'll vote themselves raises every few years. Politics is bullshit, and there I no such thing as a good politician. Just a bunch of scam artists.

Ron Paul

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And rep'd.

For once I would just love to see someone go up there with some balls and lay it all on the line. Of course, it will never happen, but damn that would be sweet.

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Did you watch it ice? Not what I got from it. It was pretty much a campaign add but it was very positive in tone. I particularly liked the emphasis to manufacturing jobs, job specific skill training and I totally agree with re-enacting the Clinton tax brackets. Overall I like what I heard. Too bad that I also agree with him that none of those things will get done.

nope, I agree with Dawg, it's the most boring piece of shit ever produced. I'd rather him come out and say, America we suck instead of the lines of shit they ALL spit out

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And rep'd.

For once I would just love to see someone go up there with some balls and lay it all on the line. Of course, it will never happen, but damn that would be sweet.

Ron Paul has been doing this for 30 years.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SOTU is often boring, political propoganda, but it is even worse in an election year. Almost unwatchable.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama is a fine actor, though. Very charismatic.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only had a few liberal friends singing Obama's praises after the sotu, and they usually rave on and on about how much better he is than Bush was and how he's going to save us.... They must have even been able to see it was just a campaign speech.

The following day JcPenney slashes its prices and UPS lays off a bunch of people in Cincinnati. coincidence? no, every time this ahole opens his mouth the economy ends up getting worse instantly.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No President is going to "save us". None, nobody. They're all the same.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree..... Bill Pullman's character in Independence Day could save our country.

Today is our Independence Day!!!!!!

daytonbenglfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The SOTU is often boring, political propoganda, but it is even worse in an election year. Almost unwatchable.

Almost? Talk about the last thing on earth I wanted to spend my time doing last night. Stupid political rhetoric. Campaign talking points.

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I do like Ron Paul, although there's virtually no chance of him anymore. I prefer Gingrich over Romney, he's a genius. However, no matter how much people hate Obama, it'll be tough to beat him come debate time. They can tear apart his policies, but Obama is very charismatic.

It seems most people in America care more about how people say something, rather than what they actually say.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I do like Ron Paul, although there's virtually no chance of him anymore. I prefer Gingrich over Romney, he's a genius. However, no matter how much people hate Obama, it'll be tough to beat him come debate time. They can tear apart his policies, but Obama is very charismatic.

It seems most people in America care more about how people say something, rather than what they actually say.

Well when the end result is going to be the same in that neither candidate is going to actually act on what he says, then why not vote for the one who is actually coherent so we can avoid another babbling doofus?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron Paul will run as a 3rd party candidate. Vote for him.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

actually Obama is very strong in defending his policies. He's a smart guy and a policy wonk so he can speak articulately and intelligently on a host of different subjects. He does a good job od debunking misinformation. He'll slam dunk either Gingrich or Romney in debates...and when it comes down to it I'm not sure that either Romney or Gingrich seem presidential. Ginrich seems like a mean spirited sleeze ball. Romney a wooden rich guy without a strong set of principles.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is because most people are so stupid now. Think about the George Carlin quotes:

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”