• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Reds sign Madson

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their plan is to put Chapman in the starting rotationm in LOUISVILLE at the beginning of the season, since we was not able to play in winter ball.

No, that's not their plan at all. You just flat out made that up.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree that Chapman hasn't shown shit yet to be a starter. His arm wears down after a few innings, and has never really shown that he can be a starter in this league. I see him more as a reliever, at least to start the year, barring injury. He can be a hell of a reliever for a couple innings, but I don't know how much more. 90% of the reason everyone wants this guy starting is hype. Oh, and he can throw a 100 mph fast ball. It's not everything.

I could see him in a middle reliever role,i'm like alot of you though i'm not sure he'll be a starter.Only time will tell.Morning all you Reds fans out there!:yo:

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good set up men are important too... I guess.

I haven't been that much of a baseball fan the last 20 years, (quit paying attention while in college) but I'll start watching now that the reds are getting their head out of their ass.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good set up men are important too... I guess.

I haven't been that much of a baseball fan the last 20 years, (quit paying attention while in college) but I'll start watching now that the reds are getting their head out of their ass.

There's nothing else to watch in the summer anyways.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the long daylight hours, there's always something to do, mow the grass, gardening, camping, etc.