• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NASCAR on Fox auto fellates the fat crook Rick Hendrick, his drivers, and Jeff Gordon more than Fox News blows Donald Trump.

They interviewed three of the four Hendrick drivers, Rick Hendrick himself and Jeff Gordon and haven't interviewed Ross Chastain who should’ve won the goddamn 500.

No talent hack Austin Cindric, whose father works for Penske, (gee, I wonder why he has that ride) got into Chastain as he was making the race winning move

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have international students. on our dishwasher we literally have to have a dirty or clean sign so they don't put dirty dishes in the clean dishwasher or dirty dishes in the sink when the dishwasher already has dirty dishes in it. and then this morning happens as such

One student was drinking coffee (no breakfast as if we don't make it they don't eat) and after she finished her coffee she walked to the dishwasher opened it and saw it was EMPTY.. she then didn't put the cup in and closed the door to check the front.. I asked what was she doing she said checking to see if the sign is dirty or clean

I said it's empty would you have put the cup in the sink if that sign said clean she said she doesn't know

I just stared ... She then proceeded to put the cup in on its side I said that's not how it goes she flipped it up so it was upright I said no .. she stared at me with a blank look

I said look at the dirty cup in there and match that

She again put it in its side beside the cup I took the cup and placed it in and she walked off

the lack of critical thinking of this generation is alarming. absolutely alarming.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment about Delaware drivers stands. Many of them drive down a 4 lane divided highway at 5 below the limit in the left lane,refusing to move over and forcing traffic to pass on the right. At least the Massholes where I used to live would leave the left lane clear for passing.

We had some asshat driving down a local 35 mph road at speeds approaching 100 a couple of weeks ago, using he center lane which is reserved for left turns. The cops finally figured out how to call ahead to the next town and they set up flat tire strips and caught the guy.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment about Delaware drivers stands. Many of them drive down a 4 lane divided highway at 5 below the limit in the left lane,refusing to move over and forcing traffic to pass on the right. At least the Massholes where I used to live would leave the left lane clear for passing.

We had some asshat driving down a local 35 mph road at speeds approaching 100 a couple of weeks ago, using he center lane which is reserved for left turns. The cops finally figured out how to call ahead to the next town and they set up flat tire strips and caught the guy.
Considering most roads here are two lane in each direction it's infuriating when you get two assholes going the same speed in both lanes.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have international students. on our dishwasher we literally have to have a dirty or clean sign so they don't put dirty dishes in the clean dishwasher or dirty dishes in the sink when the dishwasher already has dirty dishes in it. and then this morning happens as such

One student was drinking coffee (no breakfast as if we don't make it they don't eat) and after she finished her coffee she walked to the dishwasher opened it and saw it was EMPTY.. she then didn't put the cup in and closed the door to check the front.. I asked what was she doing she said checking to see if the sign is dirty or clean

I said it's empty would you have put the cup in the sink if that sign said clean she said she doesn't know

I just stared ... She then proceeded to put the cup in on its side I said that's not how it goes she flipped it up so it was upright I said no .. she stared at me with a blank look

I said look at the dirty cup in there and match that

She again put it in its side beside the cup I took the cup and placed it in and she walked off

the lack of critical thinking of this generation is alarming. absolutely alarming.
the loading of dishwashers is a big one for me ... and its not a generational thing imo

I think i say these words daily when I put something into the dishwasher at home and see things loaded in every which way, wasting space, in directions where you have to know this item is not going to get fully cleaned ... "DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN LIVE HERE???"

I dont say it when my mother in law is staying over because obvs, she doesnt live here but shes one of the biggest offenders ... no fuckin spatial awareness and just loading shit in without any effort to maximize space and efficiency ...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont say it when my mother in law is staying over because obvs, she doesnt live here but shes one of the biggest offenders ... no fuckin spatial awareness and just loading shit in without any effort to maximize space and efficiency ...

I know we've discussed this previously, but you're a wise one to remain quiet on this subject lest ye face the wrath of the wooden spoon.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we've discussed this previously, but you're a wise one to remain quiet on this subject lest ye face the wrath of the wooden spoon.
she's not a wooden spoon kinda MIL ... more of silent treatment type ... which is actually fine by me :thumb:

/ but you know Im giving my wife a full report on MIL's feeble dishwasher loading attempts

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the loading of dishwashers is a big one for me ... and its not a generational thing imo

I think i say these words daily when I put something into the dishwasher at home and see things loaded in every which way, wasting space, in directions where you have to know this item is not going to get fully cleaned ... "DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN LIVE HERE???"

I agree. My wife does the dirty dish into a clean dishwasher thing every few months, usually with me slow motion yelling "noooo!" from across the room. Too late, once it's in or possibly dripped over them - run it again.

Her placement is fine, but she relatively consistently puts things with food chunks that will never make it through the drain filter in. Then you might have a few day old chunks of food being broiled by the drying element. Mmm, nice smells

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

get outta my brain man.. is it just an us thing? It is my biggest home pet peeve

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. My wife does the dirty dish into a clean dishwasher thing every few months, usually with me slow motion yelling "noooo!" from across the room. Too late, once it's in or possibly dripped over them - run it again.

Her placement is fine, but she relatively consistently puts things with food chunks that will never make it through the drain filter in. Then you might have a few day old chunks of food being broiled by the drying element. Mmm, nice smells
i really feel heard today

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I don't even let my family load the dishwasher anymore.
Used to have my kid unload it so hopefully she would pay attention to where she took the clean dishes from, but nope.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even let my family load the dishwasher anymore.
Used to have my kid unload it so hopefully she would pay attention to where she took the clean dishes from, but nope.
Every night around the time to start making dinner became a fun game of "now where the fuck did she put _____ this time?" round here

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"what did you do today?"

"Oh nothing much, just bonded with a bunch of guys on a message board about how nobody can load or unload a dishwasher, how about you?"

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"what did you do today?"

"Oh nothing much, just bonded with a bunch of guys on a message board about how nobody can load or unload a dishwasher, how about you?"
"Also, where the fuck is the cheese grater?"

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_3606.jpeg

I’ll tell you what drives me fucking nuts, finishing 2nd and 3rd at 10/1 and 14/1 by a combined 6 inches.